Tennessee Tech @ Texas: Austin Super Regional Thread

Horny Bull

1 hour ago, Tailgate said:

Did the TTU bus stop by left field after the game and throw the horns down today?

Their fairy tale ends tomorrow.

\m/

They weren't as cocky today.....you could see a couple of them towards the rear of the bus doing it but most were just trying to avoid all of us giving them the Horns Up. 

They weren't as cocky today.....you could see a couple of them towards the rear of the bus doing it but most were just trying to avoid all of us giving them the Horns Up. 

I was sitting in the Section right behind the ttu dugout and their starting pitcher caught a lot of shit about his guarantee. As he was leaving the field after getting yanked it was suggested rather loudly that the only thing he would be sweeping was the dugout
  • Like 4

So I was driving back from Arkansas after picking up my son from summer camp and missed Game 1. Was Kody's "Hook 'em" gesture related to anything from the day before? Based on the few posts above, seems like it might've been related.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

So I was driving back from Arkansas after picking up my son from summer camp and missed Game 1. Was Kody's "Hook 'em" gesture related to anything from the day before? Based on the few posts above, seems like it might've been related.

Yep. # 34, bench warmer ( and others) post game and then from the bus as they were driving out.....

Edited by BillyGoatHill

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Related to the horns down ttu was doing yesterday after the game

2 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Yep. # 34, bench warmer ( and others) post game and then from the bus as they were driving out.....

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Related to the horns down ttu was doing yesterday after the game

Thanks. Had no idea. Wasn't a fan seeing Kody do that but now that I have context -- and we won the game -- this pleases me.

cosign
I miss talking ball with the old crew... something i have let slip away from my day to day that I am enjoying catching back up on. 

I on the other hand am only good for a few curse words strung together and a few gay jokes. Maybe not even that. But I’m glad y’all let me hang around.
  • Like 1

An official account of Kody's homer today goes like this:
PING
bat flip
Stare down pitcher from 1st to 2nd
Hook'em to Occupy Left Field between 2nd and 3rd
Hook'em to visitor dugout between 3rd and home
Ignore Ump warning while crossing home plate

It was a busy celebration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Not the Omni. Won’t say which hotel they went to because surly might surly. But it’s south of the Shell/circle c.

Was filling up the rental before returning it in the AM. Going AUS-> JFK tomorrow. Anyway, these guys are not big. About my size.

28dc90ec8dc633a8f1360d06de5f11b0.heic

5580e98c59371aff77339d4178c839d4.heic

4c1a435abed9457aeae14a62a885cf0c.heic

64d056c653fb1d56db7cb5220a8752ea.heic

Did Junior get mints?

An official account of Kody's homer today goes like this:
PING
bat flip
Stare down pitcher from 1st to 2nd
Hook'em to Occupy Left Field between 2nd and 3rd
Hook'em to visitor dugout between 3rd and home
Ignore Ump warning while crossing home plate

It was a busy celebration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally his dad’s son. Maybe the cockiest baseball player of all time. Not my thing normally but hey if it works don’t break it.

By 10 June, 2018...Tennessee Tech Baseball had won 53 games.  They came to Austin.  And they prospered.  In the field, pitching, and in hitting.

As of today, that is a rumor.  It never happened.