LBGTQ

Mo Horn

9 hours ago, Pancho said:

Welp, if you see a viral video going around of a Black guy in a "Hook 'Em Horns" Nike t-shirt yelling at the radical conservative protestors at the Art Institute of Chicago today who were "protesting" their hatred of LGBTQ and all things drag queens, that was definitely me and I have no ragrats. 

When I asked a few of them "How can you call yourself a Christian when all you do is hate" and "Where are the protest for the christian youth pastors who actually are convicted of raping young kids" I of course got no response. 

#Beyonce #RenaissanceChicago

Thank you. You’re my people. You need something, you need me to shoulder check somebody, you need me to stand up for something, I’ll do it. Your enemy is my enemy. 👊🏼 

Good. Fuck Louisiana 

So, docs who are gay or LGBTQ-friendly or adjacent won’t come to/will leave the Neanderthal states. Same for OB/GYNs now. The Neanderthal states are on track to only having as physicians a few old white guy docs who smoke and diagnose every female ailment as “hysteria.” Good stuff.
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, docs who are gay or LGBTQ-friendly or adjacent won’t come to/will leave the Neanderthal states. Same for OB/GYNs now. The Neanderthal states are on track to only having as physicians a few old white guy docs who smoke and diagnose every female ailment as “hysteria.” Good stuff.

I can do that.  Do I need any sort of license or training?  Or can I just claim that is all lib indoctrination? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nbmishoid said:

And you are gathering momentum.  Congratulations.

no way we stay in texas at this point so we are part of the drain. so not sure who "you" is there, if you mean Texas that's as close to "them" now for us as it can be. sad but true.

5 minutes ago, nbmishoid said:

You is you and yours

thank you, sorry I was working and was in an antagonistic mood based on the lawyer on the otherside and contorted your post to be aggressive. good lesson on how we see shit - completely wrong - through our prefab lenses.

yes, getting our license in colorado was a big deal, i really wanted to do it at home, but after 3 weeks up here it makes no sense. I've lost all hope for texas. gotta get my kids grown then gone. we will be counting down the days.  sad but it's just where Texas is for the foreseeable future (my lifetime).

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Nivek said:

I can do that.  Do I need any sort of license or training?  Or can I just claim that is all lib indoctrination? 

Do you know your way around an electro-mechanical vibrating muscle massage device?  Because that’s how you cure female hysteria.

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Do you know your way around an electro-mechanical vibrating muscle massage device?  Because that’s how you cure female hysteria.

Plug in the wall, Hitachi magic wand FTMFW. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 7/24/2023 at 11:13 PM, troph said:

We getting Colorado married this Friday. Fuck Texas in the goat ass.  Ps Aspen is in OG republic of Texas territory so come and take it Abbott and Patrick cumstains.

Yep yep, that's why we got married in Maine.  I'm not sitting around waiting for Texas to retroactively kill my marriage license.  Fuck them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

One of the best weddings I’ve attended was a couple of days after the decision to allow gay marriage. Halcyon days. Not only were we celebrating the impromptu union between two of our friends, we were celebrating a new and improved country. A brighter, more colorful, more loving, future. 

A year and a half later, that worldview was turned on its head.

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

• 2 weeks later...

first they came for the swimmers but... then the junior athletes but... then it got REAL...

trans women banned from competing in chess competitions as women.  there is so much going on here, where to begin... i dunno, women dumb, men smart? jesus fucking christ.

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/08/16/chess-regulator-fide-trans-women/

• Rage+1 3

1 minute ago, troph said:

first they came for the swimmers but... then the junior athletes but... then it got REAL...

trans women banned from competing in chess competitions as women.  there is so much going on here, where to begin... i dunno, women dumb, men smart? jesus fucking christ.

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/08/16/chess-regulator-fide-trans-women/

That’s right, women are smarter.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

That’s right, women are smarter.

protecting trans women (because they are really men) from women (because women are smarter than men) by excluding trans women would be a first, and oddly does not feel very protective at all.  makes my head hurt.

Edited by troph

3 minutes ago, troph said:

protecting trans women (because they are really men) from women (because women are smarter than men) by excluding trans women would be a first, and oddly not very protective at all.

Couldn’t pass up the chance to reference this song.

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Like 1

Over the past 5 years my friends kids have been graduating high school and going off to college. Out of 12 only one stayed in Texas, and that's because his mother would go apeshit otherwise. 

None have plans to come back for any reason other than to visit family.

Thats the brain drain that kills a functioning society.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

Over the past 5 years my friends kids have been graduating high school and going off to college. Out of 12 only one stayed in Texas, and that's because his mother would go apeshit otherwise. 

None have plans to come back for any reason other than to visit family.

Thats the brain drain that kills a functioning society.

Well, they're being replaced by Californians who think their governor is requiring litterboxes in classrooms for trans-species students. The think $40K per year and a balsa wood stick house in Katy is really the American Dream. I would say, comparing the UCal and Cal State systems to Texas' systems tells you where each shows how much each place values intelligence. 

Edited by 'stache

4 hours ago, Don Johnson said:

Why are there separate divisions in chess to begin with?

That’s a question I’ve had as well. If you can’t even justify separating genders in the first place, banning transgender competitors just comes off as a dick thing to do for the mere sake of doing dick things. We don’t even need to go into the effects of hormone therapy on that one.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, safe sex said:

We've discussed it with you. Fuck off

Yeah, I recall the conclusions. 

On that topic, AAP has apparently decided to do a systematic review of the evidence.  Which is certainly a step is the right direction.  Let's see how that shakes out compared to the evidence reviews from European countries. We get to see exactly how off the rails the US position on the topic is. 

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

I would say, comparing the UCal and Cal State systems to Texas' systems tells you where each shows how much each place values intelligence. 

Cal State Fullerton is hosting the 2024 Queer History Conference. The conference co-chair created an online mapping database based on the Damron gay guides. This project was recognized by the Library of Congress. Academics like this would never ever consider coming to a state like Texas when California is so much more progressive.

• Hook 'Em 1

Only the nazi fucks, @Anastasis, now seek to ban transition medical care for all ages. Keep sucking authoritarian shit.

Transgender Texans of all ages could lose access to transition-related care under Senate bill

Transgender Texans of all ages could have their access to transition-related medical treatments severely limited — or effectively ended — under a bill the Texas Senate formally approved Wednesday.

Senate Bill 1029 would make physicians and health insurers financially liable for their patients’ lifetime medical, mental health and pharmaceutical costs resulting from complications of gender-affirming medical care even if the providers lack fault or criminal intent. The bill exempts such treatments for kids with “medically verifiable genetic sex disorders.”

According to health groups, the bill would make it highly unlikely for health care providers offering these treatments to be able to get medical liability coverage, leaving them personally on the hook for potential medical, legal and other costs. These financial risks could deter physicians from providing puberty blockers, hormone therapies and gender-affirming surgeries to trans people of all ages in the state.

The Senate voted 19-12 Wednesday to give the bill the final approval, and it now moves to the House. The Senate has also already approved Senate Bill 14, a priority bill that would ban transgender kids from receiving transition-related care, like puberty blockers and hormone therapies. A House committee has also advanced that legislation, and the majority of House members have signed on to support such a ban.

Major medical groups approve of transition-related care and say it lessens higher rates of depression and suicide for trans youth.

SB 1029’s prescriptive liabilities, meanwhile, would also likely prompt health insurers to not cover transition-related treatments for trans Texans, even if they are adults.

“This would just simply say that if you’re going to transition someone, then you’re going to have to assume the responsibility to take care of them,” said Republican Sen. Bob Hall of Edgewood, the bill’s author, on Tuesday 

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/04/25/transgender-health-care-legislature/

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Keep sucking authoritarian shit.

I bet you once had one of those "in this house we believe in science" yard signs. 

Some of you seem to lost sight of ideology over science, when your particular ideology falls on the wrong side of the calculus. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

I bet you once had one of those "in this house we believe in science" yard signs. 

Some of you seem to lost sight of ideology over science, when your particular ideology falls on the wrong side of the calculus. 

Riotous drapery,  befitting your clown-show.

My ideology is based on the experts at the APA, and the AMA, as well as dozens of studies, all of which I have linked here in this thread. 

As I noted, as well as documented, the political goalposts have shifted from medical care for young adults, to medical care for the entire trans community. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Riotous drapery,  befitting your clown-show.

My ideology is based on the experts at the APA, and the AMA, as well as dozens of studies, all of which I have linked here in this thread. 

As I noted, as well as documented, the political goalposts have shifted from medical care for young adults, to medical care for the entire trans community. 

Thank you.

• Hook 'Em 1