LBGTQ

Mo Horn

Well I can’t help it Brisket, it’s pride month.  Women loving women’s asses. Men loving men’s asses.  Women loving men’s ass and men loving women’s asses.  Queer ass, bi ass, trans ass, all being admired by people they want admiring it.  That and basic human rights is what we strive towards.  

we were gonna call it Butt Month but you got your fucking proctology unions and their copyrights.  

hope y’all have a good last weekend of  Pride Month.  Do something fun and then let us know how we can continue to be of more allied service.  As you can tell easier than me, we are taking a turn into murkier waters as hate makes it’s last stand.  It will get worse before it gets better.  But love is real, not fade away. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

we are taking a turn into murkier waters as hate makes it’s last stand.  It will get worse before it gets better.

This.  This is the part that makes me despair.  And that fills me with rage.  And makes me want to raise the black flag and start slitting throats.  Fuck cruelty and meanness because people are insecure, petty, and stupid.  Fuck those people.  Burn in hell, every last one of them.  And the sooner they go there, the better.

• Hook 'Em 1

So I remember learning about "poppers" when I didn't understand this scene from South Park and had to look up what it was he was sniffing. But what I read was that it was for the person taking it, not giving it (sorry for sounding gross). So I'm still a little confused that he's the one snorting the popper. 

Edited by 'stache

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Screw Bud Light, I'm a Coors Light man now. They won't go woke. /Kid Rock loving transphobe

Well...actually....

https://www.axios.com/local/denver/2023/06/22/coors-light-pride-lgbt-transgender-bud-light

What the haters fail to realize is on average a gay household is a DINK household with waaaaay more disposable income available to be spent on stuff and experiences. It’s a dollar worth chasing. The poor bastard in the country with no disposable income but a haters mega phone is not who these corps care about. moose on the NASCAR track shoulda told ya. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, 'stache said:

So I remember learning about "poppers" when I didn't understand this scene from South Park and had to look up what it was he was sniffing. But what I read was that it was for the person taking it, not giving it (sorry for sounding gross). So I'm still a little confused that he's the one snorting the popper. 

Tops enjoy poppers as well 

On 6/24/2023 at 7:38 AM, TonyTexas said:

Stuff like this doesn’t really help their cause  

You’re right, you’ve exposed the gay agenda. Fuck. Pack it up folks, we’re done here. Turn off the lights and everyone go home. 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, troph said:

You’re right, you’ve exposed the gay agenda. Fuck. Pack it up folks, we’re done here. Turn off the lights and everyone go home. 

Am I crazy or did just like one person (maybe the person filming?) yell "CHILDREN" when they were obviously chanting something else?

On 6/26/2023 at 1:07 PM, troph said:

Solid take on the Lance Armstrong nonsense. There is nothing I disagree with here. 

https://charlotteclymer.substack.com/p/when-lance-armstrong-speaks-why-does?utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web#details

Armstrong is such a fucking cunt.  Just a complete and total asshole.  The fact that this dickhead has fucked Sheryl Crow and I haven't...it makes me sick.

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/26/2023 at 10:54 AM, crash_davis said:

Ban Drag shows! Grooming children!!!!!!

Meanwhile

kindergarten-pageants-v0-razdwzk27a8b1.p

The red staters would never groom young children like the Queers & Gays! 

(checks pageant program)

Okay, so they're literally 'grooming' the little girls to look like sex objects?  Got it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

(checks pageant program)

Okay, so they're literally 'grooming' the little girls to look like sex objects?  Got it.  

"I'd rather be a pedo than gay" - some MAGAt, probably

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

"I'd rather be a pedo than gay" - some MAGAt, probably

"I like to fuck hot little girls, not little boys!  I ain't no queer!"

I mean, the "every accusation is a confession" bit isn't even funny anymore -- it's just rock-solid truth.

• Haha 3

Yeah, when you find yourself as a Dad tweeting about drag shows and trans bathrooms, from the crowded dressing room of a 5-year old beauty pageant 'cause your wife is not feeling well.....maybe take a look at yourself in that 20-bulb lit mirror and question your own life choices. 

Statistically speaking, someday some convicted pedophile will be found to have once participated in a drag show or some shit.  And you know they're gonna latch the fuck onto that when it does.  There'll be a FoxNews channel spunoff just to cover it from arrest to sentencing.  We'll know his name more infamously than Lee Harvey Oswald by the time they're done. 

I know you shouldn't have to do this to exist peacefully and love who you love...but were I the LGBTQ+ community, I'd just go ahead and build a massive public database with public information on a massive website (and make the landing page SPARKLE!).  And it'd just be a series of tabs of people arrested for child molestation (or in the church's case, named in group lawsuits).  One tab for Catholic Priests, one for Protestant Pastors, one for Youth Ministers, one for Teachers, one for Coaches, one for Scout Leaders, one for Other Community/School Leaders, and one for Relatives of the Victims.  And then at the very end, be transparent, a tab for Drag Queen/Trans/Gay Book Authors so they can drop it down and see the 2 or 3 names next to tens and tens of thousands under the other tabs.  It's a bitch of a data entry project but I bet somebody can write a program that'll scour online articles and lawsuit settlements and populate most if it in a flash.  

People just aren't getting the visual.  It's all fun and games to laugh at the mugshot of one of these monsters, but when you fade out and see tens of thousands of them...that's when it hits you.  

(checks pageant program)
That little girl appears to be groomed to speak to the manager.
  • Haha 1

It is of cold comfort to our friends in the LGBTQ community, but if it makes you feel any better ---there is one group mothers like that hate more than you...the judges of her little girl's pageants.  I have seen some really asshole parents, drunk dads, fist fights, racial slurs, hair pulling, etc. at youth sporting events and wonder why anybody would ref/ump those games.  

I can only imagine the fury visited upon those pageant judges on a regular basis.  The mother basically takes it all in as tacit condemnation of her daughter's looks which means the mother's looks, the way the girl carries herself/speaks, and the  mother's inability to properly groom/style her before hand.  It's not just "hey your kid's to slow so he got soccer tackles from behind and the other kid stole the ball"  It's a whole commentary on the mother's entire life.  And she just fucking unloads with the wrath of 1000 suns.  Why would you ever take that job?  Unless of course you like spending your weekends watching 5 year olds in bikinis.  Every accusation...

We hung up a Pride flag a couple of weeks ago. No one has tried to burn it, so that's good. Of course, our next-door neighbors are a lesbian couple, our youngest daughter goes by they/them, and the youngest daughter across the street is transgender so maybe it's a safe neighborhood for that. Not bad for a state as red as Texas.

• Hook 'Em 6

I'm frankly fine with it. If they don't want my business, I'll spend my money elsewhere. Plus I like knowing the person I might give my money to is a bigot. 

Edited by Orale
Derp. Just saw the USSC thread.
  • Hook 'Em 3

As a lawyer the public accommodations laws should override first amendment if it’s discriminatory - that’s how those laws have worked for half a century - but until I can’t buy a cake or get a website built it’s a non issue. I find the civil rights counter service argument or no service at all arguments quite compelling BUT two things - first I think this is limited to expressive services and second, I do not know of a single type of service that we are shut out from in this society so let them tell me no. Their loss. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2

Well. news lately has been pretty lousy, but thankfully, a new player has entered the game to brighten things up, if just a little.

Ladies and gentlemen, and everyone in between, welcome our new cyber-vigilantes: The Furries!

image.thumb.png.cacfb2a77e48e78c7c120e45c4286999.png

Secretive Furries Group Is Hacking Anti-Transgender State Governments

A group of gay furries has claimed responsibility for a series of hacker attacks on various government websites in five states that have enacted anti-trans legislation.

The group, known as SiegedSec, has attacked websites for state and local governments in Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Carolina South Dakota, and Texas. The group most recently leaked data from the city of Fort Worth in Texas and promises to continue such hacks to call out what they see as the transphobic actions of government officials.

The Guardian has confirmed the data's authencity.

The group encouraged readers to “be gay do crime” on its website while also heralding past hacks. So far the group has claimed responsibility for attacks online against the Nebraska Supreme Court, South Dakota Board of Commission, Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council, Pennsylvania Provider Self Services, and South Carolina Justice Information Services.

“We have proudly defaced the South Dakota Boards and Commissions website! We left little special messages across their site,” the band of gay furries announced on its website. “Unfortunately, they have now fixed the defacement. Since it seems South Dakota didn’t appreciate our gift, we will offer gifts to someone else. We’ve hacked and leaked documents from the Nebraska Supreme Court Intranet and South Carolina Criminal Justice Information Services.”

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2023 at 11:07 AM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Nah, it's gone past bigotry and moved into evil territory.

Agreed. Bigotry is a disposition. What's happening now are various forms of assault with intent to damage or even eliminate.

Again, the odd thought occurs to me that Germany could lead an alliance to counter American Fascism at some point.

Evil indeed, but convinced they are the opposite and backed by the all-loving God himself.

I'll recommend An Indignous People's History of the US again. It's a fucking mirror, and it's not pretty.

• Like 2