[2022] Louisiana Monroe @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

On 8/23/2022 at 3:25 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

I should note this is just like last year: the normal game week thread. 

Is it though? Because I'm not seeing any cheerleader pics. Let me remedy that. I'll just Google a few photos.

Oh, so that's why there are no pics in this thread. 

Well, I did the work so here it is--you should be warned that a crazy number of photos on their Facebook page is them getting food.

May be an image of 2 people and people standing

May be an image of 12 people, people standing and indoor

May be an image of 13 people and people standing

May be an image of 16 people and people standing

May be an image of 17 people and people standing

May be an image of 14 people and people standing

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

ULM is bad, and Sark will sense an enormous opportunity to earn a transitive victory Alabama (plays ULM 9/17), thus making the result of the week 2 matchup completely irrelevant. Texas defense is bad too, though, so ULM gets on the board a bit. 

Texas: 52

ULM: 17

Bijan: 199 yards from scrimmage.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, immamac said:

Anyone have mock game notes from yesterday? All crickets?

After watching the Nebraska 2nd half meltdown yesterday by Casey "Fuckboy" Thompson I am feeling spectacularly optimistic about the season.

Damn it.  They still have to prove it to me but I can't help but me optimistic.    I love that Thompson is gone.   I am excited to see what Ewers can do.  Our OL and Defense can't be worse than last year, can it?  

Texas:  49

ULM:  24

Bijan 169 yards and 3 TDs.

22 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Sark will sense an enormous opportunity to earn a transitive victory Alabama (plays ULM 9/17), thus making the result of the week 2 matchup completely irrelevant.

I hope our coach isn’t thinking about transitive victories. 

1 hour ago, Reese Bennett said:

Is it though? Because I'm not seeing any cheerleader pics. Let me remedy that. I'll just Google a few photos.

Well, I did the work so here it is--you should be warned that a crazy number of photos on their Facebook page is them getting food.

Top left. Whys Keondre Coburn in the pics.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

I don't see how people don't think this team scores 10 touchdowns. Sark doesn't dial down the plays and we are paying them to come lose at DKR, they don't get a mercy killing in front of a home crowd. Fucking Cole Lourd is gonna throw for 2TD's

Yeah I think we hang 60+. Not sure how people think they are holding us below 40. 

I’ll be shocked if bijan gets more carries than Jonathan brooks in this game. I think Quinn gets plenty of work, but bijan (badass) and rojo (badass/injury) will be on a pitch count. 

im thinking 52 -7 unless it’s ugly early and we get backups in early on defense. 

After watching CT derp the end of the Neb/NW game and realizing that somehow Sark had him lead the B12 in TDs in spite of his derpyness, I am on the bandwagon of we are going to score and score often. 

Watching CT flub several deep outs and hearing Sark say Ewers can make all the throws also makes me wonder how much we didn’t see out of the playbook last season. 

Im going 68-13 with one ST and one D score. Bijan will sit at half, Ewers  at the end of the 3rd. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Atticus said:

I’ll be shocked if bijan gets more carries than Jonathan brooks in this game. I think Quinn gets plenty of work, but bijan (badass) and rojo (badass/injury) will be on a pitch count. 

im thinking 52 -7 unless it’s ugly early and we get backups in early on defense. 

You do realize that every game matters in a heisman season right? they are going to gun for at least 100 YPG before sitting him. 

image.png.348a4f3b18ad14787bd425548c8c0920.png

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

Austin Powers Eating GIF

Edited by Bigbend1812
Me either. Brushfire taco #3 for the day.

49 minutes ago, immamac said:

You do realize that every game matters in a heisman season right? they are going to gun for at least 100 YPG before sitting him. 

image.png.348a4f3b18ad14787bd425548c8c0920.png

That’s great and all, but I think they’ll worry about the heisman campaign after worrying about keeping Bijan healthy for Bama. I’m sure sark has a lot cooked up for that game, but Bijan is the key. Can’t risk that. 

4 minutes ago, Atticus said:

That’s great and all, but I think they’ll worry about the heisman campaign after worrying about keeping Bijan healthy for Bama. I’m sure sark has a lot cooked up for that game, but Bijan is the key. Can’t risk that. 

They absolutely will not. Bijan will see ~20 touches 

2 hours ago, Reese Bennett said:

Man, I tried to pick one sure fire “would” in this group and couldn’t find one.