• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

i love how the dude after being tackled gets on his knees and expresses disappointment that he didn't score a touchdown.  both his own team and an opposing player goes over to inform him what a dumbass he is.  before that the opposing team guy looks to be telling the tackler, "dude, why did you tackle him, why didn't you let him score a safety for us?"

When the offense drives the field it’ll be good for their stats.

15 hours ago, bamachine said:

While I enjoy most of these, can we stop with the autoplay with audio vids. Maybe they are fine on Tapa but in Chrome, they are annoying, multiple ones playing at once.

i agree.  instead of embedding the gifs, i usually try to remember to provide link only. already tried embedding in spoilers, that shit don't work.

please link gifs with sound.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

i agree.  instead of embedding the gifs, i usually try to remember to provide link only. already tried embedding in spoilers, that shit don't work.

I'd imagine this is something @immamac could fix in the settings? Don't remember it being an issue on TOS.

20 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Disagree with this.  I don't want to click on the links and open a new window.  It's better to just have them in the main window.  

In addition, every link you click on gets added to your browsing history and then ads and other content get directed based on those.  I click on as few links as possible, and generally only open them in incognito windows, which provides at least some modicum of privacy.  

2 minutes ago, nnm said:

Disagree with this.  I don't want to click on the links and open a new window.  It's better to just have them in the main window.  

In addition, every link you click on gets added to your browsing history and then ads and other content get directed based on those.  I click on as few links as possible, and generally only open them in incognito windows, which provides at least some modicum of privacy.  

lesser of the shittiness.  having multiple gifs with sound play over each other when opening this page is annoying as fuck.  i'll continue to be considerate to others and continue to link gifs with sound.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

lesser of the shittiness.  having multiple gifs with sound play over each other when opening this page is annoying as fuck.  i'll continue to be considerate to others and continue to link gifs with sound.

Good point.  I don't have the same problem that you do with Chrome, either on my desktop or on my iPad/iPhone.  The only gif that plays for me is the one that is visible on the screen.  Oh, and I keep the sound muted unless it looks like there is one that I really need to have the sound on for.