• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

13 hours ago, tfoolry said:

In my youth my housemates and I had a Halloween party.  I rigged up a giant rubber spider on fishing line that hung over the toilet.  When the bathroom door was open it was up at the ceiling, but when you closed the door it dropped down to eye level.  One of my housemates watched me set it up.  Thirty minutes later I hear the bathroom door close and I hear him yell and curse.  I was LMAO when he came out looking sheepish. 

Every time someone went to the bathroom at that party they made a noise.  Every time.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Felix said:

In my youth my housemates and I had a Halloween party.  I rigged up a giant rubber spider on fishing line that hung over the toilet.  When the bathroom door was open it was up at the ceiling, but when you closed the door it dropped down to eye level.  One of my housemates watched me set it up.  Thirty minutes later I hear the bathroom door close and I hear him yell and curse.  I was LMAO when he came out looking sheepish. 

Every time someone went to the bathroom at that party they made a noise.  Every time.

I bet that the more victims the spider accumulated, the more the party migrated closer to the bathroom so people could laugh at the next victim.

One of my favorite things to do at a house party is to wrap a rubber band around the little high pressure hose kitchen sink attachment so it's always in the "on" position, and aim it where a person would naturally stand at the sink. Sometimes by the end of the night, there are a dozen people with wet shirts, all milling around in the kitchen and waiting... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I bet that the more victims the spider accumulated, the more the party migrated closer to the bathroom so people could laugh at the next victim.

One of my favorite things to do at a house party is to wrap a rubber band around the little high pressure hose kitchen sink attachment so it's always in the "on" position, and aim it where a person would naturally stand at the sink. Sometimes by the end of the night, there are a dozen people with wet shirts, all milling around in the kitchen and waiting... 

That's exactly what happened.  Every time someone new went into the bathroom it was like E.F Hutton was talking.  My girlfriend at the time, now my wife (no pics) just about kicked my ass when she came out the first time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I did this every day, for almost two years, to my mother in law and wife...worked almost every damn time.

• Haha 1

Obviously it was a setup... I mean, who randomly videos some fat, bra-less chick while she hits the dip?

But that "Wham! Wham!" Sound as she slaps 'em against the table...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

“Obviously” you haven’t thought this through man. No way it could’ve been a setup. For that to be possible you would have to have a trained roach crawl across the table at the prescribed time of your choosing. I think this was all caught in real time.
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Obviously it was a setup... I mean, who randomly videos some fat, bra-less chick while she hits the dip?

But that "Wham! Wham!" Sound as she slaps 'em against the table...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Men will rub it out to anything, that is why the internet was created.

• Like 1