• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Idiots. Fuck them. I dealt with one this last week on a 4 lane street that goes through industrial park. There’s no official bike lane but there’s a sidewalk on the other side of the lanes that’s usually wide open because there’s no houses in the area. So he was cycling right next to the right lane. I was in the right lane coming up on him, so I get over and pass him, whatever. We come up on a red light to pass over an interstate…once the left hand turners are done turning onto the interstate , he begins going on a red light right next to me. Fuck it. Didn’t move over to pass him again when we got our green

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Idiots. Fuck them. I dealt with one this last week on a 4 lane street that goes through industrial park. There’s no official bike lane but there’s a sidewalk on the other side of the lanes that’s usually wide open because there’s no houses in the area. So he was cycling right next to the right lane. I was in the right lane coming up on him, so I get over and pass him, whatever. We come up on a red light to pass over an interstate…once the left hand turners are done turning onto the interstate , he begins going on a red light right next to me. Fuck it. Didn’t move over to pass him again when we got our green

I think we all have one  fifty-eleven of these story.

Not sure if bicycles pick assholes or assholes pick bicycles, but here we are.

(a lot of them have a bicycle rack hanging off the 2' receiver of their pickup that has a completely empty pickup bed in front of it....some kind of special)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LebongJames said:

CC6CD1EE-B715-4A76-B5C8-952241F9E291.jpeg

I applaud him conquering his addiction issues, but right there...he just looks like he's gonna rip off those frames and declare, "Jaeger bombs?  Fucking Jaeger bombs!"  

At least they were just looking at underage girls on that computer screen.  I know another former President that went looking with Epstein for real life targets.

And no, I'm not talking about that time Epstein, Carter, and I went trolling junior proms.  I mean, we did.  But it was another time.

6 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

I thought that one was you, Epstein, Washington, and Barbarino? 

Something, something, something..

around Jeffrey's pedo Jewish nose with a rubber hose.......oh shit, I shouldn't have given him the hose...he hanged himself with it Mr. Carter. 

Kotter:  "Nah, nah...in this case Vinny...it would be 'He hung himself with it'."  

Vinny:  "Yeah, I'm hung myself...know what I'm saying Sweathogs?!?"  

On 11/13/2021 at 9:14 AM, Underdog said:

417EADEC-BA4E-4251-8E1E-4B2B33591F07.gif.0fef31495b5128c4a04fd11324363051.gif

10 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

Name?

She’ll always be “The hot beach chick with the tits” from “Top Secret”. She was uncredited and not listed in IMDB. 

Another bummer is that she was probably 22 when that was shot so she’s  got be around 60. 😢

…but those tits will live on in my memory and on the internet forever. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

At least they didn't lose to Kansas.  Goddamnit, it sucks to be a Texas fan the last 12 years. 

It's early still and I'm wiped from a long weekend so I had to count on my fingers each season we've been without any conference championships...and yes...the math checks out...12 full seasons (although I'm sure there's an optimistic fan on here that's worked out how we still control our own destiny this season).  Now the longest draught in school history (beating out 1931-1941, 11 seasons with no conference titles).   

I feel like the reverse Mel Brooks as Moses with the Commandments in "A History of the World"...I feel like we've been saying, for awhile now, "These ten years of sucking with no hardware." to "Fifteen, these fifteen years of sucking now with hardware."  Looks like that'll be the case.

11 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is such a feel-good, happy story that touches my soul.   It make me realize that deep down ... I suck at bass guitar.

It made me feel better about selling mine. There's no f'n way I would ever get to her level.