• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

melodramatic... but fuck a person who not only brings a dog into a retail store but also loses control of them/allows them to attack another dog.

i wouldn't be having a spaz like her but i'd definitely be pissed off and have a few choice words.

then again i'd never take a dog of any size/demeanor in a store. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

^^^ whelp we know who the first 2 people who are going to die in the Zombie apocalyse are.... 

46 minutes ago, mchookem said:

melodramatic... but fuck a person who not only brings a dog into a retail store but also loses control of them/allows them to attack another dog.

all we are seeing is the aftermath.

all I can see is that at the end, the small dog wasnt on a leash... maybe they were on a leash at the start, but maybe they werent.  I didnt see a leash on the ground near her purse, neither woman had a leash in their hand. one had a mask and the other held the dog.

The bigger dog WAS on a leash and is the reason they were able leave so quickly.

just because the 2 drama queens were screaming bloody murder doesnt always mean they were the actual victims.  Ive seen shitloads of little dogs start shit with bigger ones.  ESPECIALLY if they arent on a leash.    

and no I am not saying the big dog owner isnt at fault.... but we only saw the latter half of the incident... the first half if itwas caught on security footage could totally change the story (OR CORROBORATE IT)

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

^^^ whelp we know who the first 2 people who are going to die in the Zombie apocalyse are.... 

all we are seeing is the aftermath.

all I can see is that at the end, the small dog wasnt on a leash... maybe they were on a leash at the start, but maybe they werent.  I didnt see a leash on the ground near her purse, neither woman had a leash in their hand. one had a mask and the other held the dog.

The bigger dog WAS on a leash and is the reason they were able leave so quickly.

just because the 2 drama queens were screaming bloody murder doesnt always mean they were the actual victims.  Ive seen shitloads of little dogs start shit with bigger ones.  ESPECIALLY if they arent on a leash.    

and no I am not saying the big dog owner isnt at fault.... but we only saw the latter half of the incident... the first half if itwas caught on security footage could totally change the story (OR CORROBORATE IT)

What we do know for certain is that the lady in blue is a real cool customer during a crisis.