Backyard Brawl revived: WVU @ Pitt; 6pm ESPN

TexasMan

18 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

6CA10EAF-7A3F-4409-9416-B57520FF4F4C.jpeg

Why in the fuck would you take a picture of your computer screen with your phone and not just take a screen shot and post that straight from you computer?

This reminds me of the old comic in almost every old IT guys office of the blond putting her computer monitor on the copier because she wanted to "print screen" 

• Haha 1

this is exactly why everyone doesnt understand why replay takes so long. 

The moment I saw the replay from the endzone i knew the runner was short of the goal line.... yet it took almost 4 fucking mins for the damn replay officals to confirm what I saw in 1 replay.   even when the TV crew freeze framed it clearly showing the elbow down short of the goal it still took almost 2 mins for the overturn to be announced. 

why the fuck does it take so long to review relatively obvious replays

5 minutes ago, JMFP said:

Why in the fuck would you take a picture of your computer screen with your phone and not just take a screen shot and post that straight from you computer?

This reminds me of the old comic in almost every old IT guys office of the blond putting her computer monitor on the copier because she wanted to "print screen" 

Because I am not signed on with the computer.  I am on phone

• Hook 'Em 1

"You know what I like about this? Graham Harrell has sent his team back out there and is going to take his shots, too."

So, any other coach would just give the ball back to the other team after they scored?

Aside from Charlie Strong..

Edited by Deej

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Pussy ass targeting call

7 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Bull shit call 

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm sure we'll all agree whether that's targeting or not. Like we always do on Surly. 

At least they got it right on the review.  I'm cool with making the call and then checking for accuracy.  It's better than the opposite, given the parameters of today's game.

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

At least they got it right on the review.  I'm cool with making the call and then checking for accuracy.  It's better than the opposite, given the parameters of today's game.

Long as they do it fast, sure. The long ass reviews fuck up the momentum and rhythm. 

3 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

When did every fan base start doing the aggy "saw 'em off" bullshit?

It's some dance to some song. It's not the saw em off bullshit.

First time I saw a Tech crowd do it, I about lost my shit.

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I can't tell if WV is pretty spicy or Pitt just isn't that great. 

Both.

Pitt doesn't have their badass quarterback anymore, their offense isn't going to light it up like last year.

That wvu WR is going to be tough to stop.