Brett Favre is about to go through some things

Hugo Stiglitz

23 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He leaves the pedo stuff to his buddy mark chmura.  

That Chmura story was always fishy. I suspect Favre was pedoing it up too but they the Packers sacrificed Chmura and got Favre to claim addiction to Vicodin at around the same time. It would not shock me if a victim of his friends from those days comes out of the woodwork even if their silence was purchased back in the day. It’s just impossible for me to believe he and Chmura weren’t both participating 

20 hours ago, GenXer said:

Register common misspellings as well.

brettfarvelegalfund.com and others?

Change the DNS settings (domain name server) for the misspelled domains to point to the correctly spelled domain. 

You wouldn't happen to be a Nigerian prince by any chance, would you?

And we need a surly betting pool on the next charity to be revealed. I'm going with puppies.

50 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

That Chmura story was always fishy. I suspect Favre was pedoing it up too but they the Packers sacrificed Chmura and got Favre to claim addiction to Vicodin at around the same time. It would not shock me if a victim of his friends from those days comes out of the woodwork even if their silence was purchased back in the day. It’s just impossible for me to believe he and Chmura weren’t both participating 

everybody needs a fall guy...even Country Time.

Edited by slorch

38 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:

You wouldn't happen to be a Nigerian prince by any chance, would you?

And we need a surly betting pool on the next charity to be revealed. I'm going with puppies.

Dear Beloved Friend,

I know this message will come to you as surprised but permit me of my desire to go into business relationship with you and your   cabal of degenerates. 

image.png.ed5d0841483240db57befc079ee62043.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If you have a few minutes, go ahead and read this.  It was penned by AJ Daulerio, former editor of Deadspin/Gawker.  Daulerio was know as the guy who broke this story and the Hulk Hogan sextape infidelity story.

He violated Jenn Sterger's confidence to make a buck.  She explicitly requested that she not be exposed and hoped that Daulerio would use the information to seed further investigation.

The following highlights the story and his path to contrition with Sterger.

https://mailchi.mp/e2464892404f/how-to-mend?e=acf4226a5c

Some excerpts:

Favre had harassed a team employee, and the Jets nudged her out the door while they protected him. This was bigger than both of us and I waited almost six months before I published anything on the site. Most reporters would not wait that long with a story this huge. 

But I published her account (including the email shown above), and then a third party stepped forward and provided me with the evidence. I don’t even remember their name because they didn’t matter. I just met them at a hotel, handed over an envelope with $10k in exchange for a flash drive with the voicemails and photos and off I went.

I did see her "Good Morning America" spot, a two-part interview with George Stephanopoulos that occurred about a year after all the mess where she sounded positively deflated. “I just want my life back,” she said.

In one of our email interactions before the meetup she confessed her lingering self-doubt, that maybe she’d lost her right to feel like a victim because she’d confided in me in the first place. I related to that part as well: the true madness resides somewhere between that fear of culpability and the anger of justifiable victimhood. Plus she's struggled with what part of her life should be different: How does it feel to no longer be blackballed? How does it feel to be whole?

Edited by boilerhorn
embed relevant tweet

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Because after the piece of shit Favre lied and destroyed her career, she dared to continue to speak up and push back. That's really infuriating to misogynists, so they throw around language meant to demean and ridicule. Just like they always do when discussing empowered women.

Yes.  Let's not forget that the Jets, the NFL, the media, and the Favre worshippers also did their best to destroy Sterger.

Jenn Sterger was one of the "FSU Cowgirls" that Brent Musberger commented on in 2005.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/20/fashion/jenn-sterger-takes-a-different-path.html

I post these to further remind everyone that Brett Favre being a piece of shit is not new. 

2 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Because after the piece of shit Favre lied and destroyed her career, she dared to continue to speak up and push back. That's really infuriating to misogynists, so they throw around language meant to demean and ridicule. Just like they always do when discussing empowered women.

Lol.  That you, Jenn?

• Haha 1

If it makes Jenn feel any better, the queue of guys in prison waiting to lay claim to getting to beat Brett Favre into a coma has got to be from cell block B to cell block C.  Statistically speaking, there's gotta be a least a half dozen guys in the joint for crimes committed after they lost money betting on the Packers/Vikings/Jets.  Brett's going to die from internal bleeding, and we are going to laugh about it.  

Unless, he's willing to flip on somebody?  Wait, what?  That's an option?  Yes, Brett Favre concocted this plan based on complicit and conspiratorial advice given to him by a known public figure.  But we'll save that for another thread.  Brett ain't doing a day in jail folks.  He's Mississippi dumb but he ain't Mississippi suicidal.  

Edited by YGIFS

18 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Seems to me he is not denying he stole money from the poor, only that he didn't know it was from the poor. Not sure how that counts doing nothing wrong. He did do something wrong, just that he did not know he was doing it.

I think he did know and didn't care. But hey I can't prove it, but it seems like he did admit to doing it.

32 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

His fanbase (which includes the people who should prosecute him) is overly patriotic Southerners. Facts mean nothing to these people. It is all about what feels right to them. They will nod their heads and say "Brett said he didn't know" and all of the evidence in the world that points the other way will be ignored. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Farve is a Trump Republican. Devoid of any morals, principles or shame.  Despite pretending that the are "Christians".

Hope the quotes are large enough to let you understand my feelings regarding so-called Republican Christianity.

That’s great because I was just asking myself “what are horn4life’s feelings on Republican Christianity?  Let’s go to the Football board and find out!”

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

farve would be smart to just keep his mouth shut and take the plea deal 

Yeah keep quiet, lay low, stay out of the public eye and wait until it blows over. Pay back the money if you can.

But wisdom and sound judgement under pressure were never Favre's strong suit as his numerous playoff interceptions demonstrate. He is going to say "Fuck it I am going deep". We know how this goes.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, JFKFC said:

His fanbase (which includes the people who should prosecute him) is overly patriotic Southerners. Facts mean nothing to these people. It is all about what feels right to them. They will nod their heads and say "Brett said he didn't know" and all of the evidence in the world that points the other way will be ignored. 

This.  Blame the media, blame the deep mississippi state, blame black people on welfare, blame the banking system.  Deny, deny, deny.  Repeat the lies over and over again in public, private, online, and anybody with a camera.  When all else fails say, "All the evidence exonerating me...it's all there.  Everybody knows it, it's all there.  Lotta people saying this is a smear campaign against me.  Tremendous people."  

He'll get booted from the Hall, NFL will cut ties with him, he won't ever endorse another mainstream product (he'll hock some wares on latenight TV from his own brand), he'll have to pay back some of the money, and he'll never be allowed within 500 yards of a charitable foundation.  But if you think Brett Favre sees the inside of a courtroom, even a civil one, you haven't been paying attention.  Law & Order don't matter to his people.  Even though half of them have that phrase tattoo'd on their body somewhere right under Brett's jersey number.

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You can read the thread title and know what is gonna be in this thread and what type of posts will be here. The story involves political people. If your only purpose is to whine about it then stfu. You can very easily not click on the thread and not read any of it.

Nah. I’ll say something, but thanks, ginormous cunt. 

51 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

To be clear to the three of you (incl/ Horn4life and Porterhouse)---"Republican Christianity" has nothing to do with Favre and this shit.  That should remain outside this thread. 

Yes it does.  The guy said this just a few years ago.

We are about a week or two from him invoking God/Jesus and saying he's been forgiven for what he did. 

When Brett Favre considers his faith, he recalls this incredible football game -- Aleteia

He explained he was fascinated at the forgiveness granted to the guilty man who asks for it:

“One was forgiven in spite of all the things he’d done … and if he can do it, we all can, and we all need it,” Favre said. “Everyone wishes they had something that the other has, and we all have flaws. Do not try to be perfect, because it’s impossible. “Be who you are and trust that God has your back.”

God won't have your back for lying and stealing from poor people, Brett, but some guy named Jesus might blow out your back after lights out. 

Edited by Js1

An aside, i'm a man. And i've never had more people on the internet vociferously calling me a cunt than when i posted under a username that makes people think that i am a woman. Pam Cummings is a bit from the B&E show in Austin that I thought was funny.

But like, any time some dude disagrees with me on this site, i get called a cunt. I can practically see the foam frothing from their mouths as they do it.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1