Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

46 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Tabs don’t get ugly until the wine list gets involved.  Maybe they are immune to the under 21 thing as star football players, but a $500 bottle of Bordeaux would, IMO, be wasted on guys that age.

Yeah but 18 year old pussy is wasted on these guys as well.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sleepygrad said:

the national story line (outside austin) that Quinn and Arch can't co-exist for a year is fucking old

It’s just such an uneducated take, but so many national morons are parroting it. Quinn plays in Austin in ‘23, Arch watches and probably takes over in ‘24 after QE goes extremely high in the Draft.

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

It’s just such an uneducated take, but so many national morons are parroting it. Quinn plays in Austin in ‘23, Arch watches and probably takes over in ‘24 after QE goes extremely high in the Draft.

I've seen this mentioned before but Quinn will turn 21 right before the '23 draft. How many QBs get drafted high at that age with only 2 seasons under their belt?

He’s a unique case because of the reclassification, but he’s (ridiculously) perhaps shown enough arm talent already to have someone take a early flyer on him… QBs are that valuable, and the response by “experts” to the start of his career has been eye opening. Just in this thread, go back and watch the latest Klatt video and the 11 minute QB Guru dude who breaks down the All 22 views. How many QBs have you seen in recent years get this kind of attention? Lawrence maybe? 

And in his short time in college football, he’s had four months in Ryan Day’s tOSU Machine, and will have two years under Sarkisian, who turned Mac Jones into a first rounder. He’s getting some pretty damned good coaching to go with the prodigious natural ability. Imagine how good he could be following the ‘23 season. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

Here it is guys,  we're gonna win it all. 

OK, so I'm glad she's on our side, but why the posting of stupid thinking that a qb like Ewers will be overthrown by Arch Manning and will subsequently transfer? That doesn't make any sense. 

Pundits: Ewers is best qb in football, hands down!

Also Pundits: what will Quinn do when Arch arrives???????

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 2

55 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

He’s a unique case because of the reclassification, but he’s (ridiculously) perhaps shown enough arm talent already to have someone take a early flyer on him… QBs are that valuable, and the response by “experts” to the start of his career has been eye opening. Just in this thread, go back and watch the latest Klatt video and the 11 minute QB Guru dude who breaks down the All 22 views. How many QBs have you seen in recent years get this kind of attention? Lawrence maybe? 

And in his short time in college football, he’s had four months in Ryan Day’s tOSU Machine, and will have two years under Sarkisian, who turned Mac Jones into a first rounder. He’s getting some pretty damned good coaching to go with the prodigious natural ability. Imagine how good he could be following the ‘23 season. 

I honestly don't even think Lawrence got this type of hype, and he was really hyped. Quinn my be in a league of his own on this one. 

7 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

OK, so I'm glad she's on our side, but why the posting of stupid thinking that a qb like Ewers will be overthrown by Arch Manning and will subsequently transfer? That doesn't make any sense. 

Pundits: Ewers is best qb in football, hands down!

Also Pundits: what will Quinn do when Arch arrives???????

Yeah she is dumb. And I liked the good take before the bad.  So it just kind of canceled itself out. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Age is not a factor, it's 3 years after high school before they're eligible. 

Development is a factor. Quinn has played less than 3 games of college football. Nobody gets drafted high at a young age with less than two seasons of experience. It seems reasonable that his draft stock would be higher by playing the '24 season.

56 minutes ago, F250 said:

Development is a factor. Quinn has played less than 3 games of college football. Nobody gets drafted high at a young age with less than two seasons of experience. It seems reasonable that his draft stock would be higher by playing the '24 season.

Wait, what?  So if he never lost another college football game, which would imply one if not two national titles, you think he wouldn't get drafted high because he'd be too young?

Quinn is already better than TLaw ever was. That dude was overrated as fuck and basically a flashy bus driver at Clemson. 

As much as it might make a lot of you throw up in your mouths Quinn reminds me the most of Jameis of any recent college superstar QB. 

2 hours ago, F250 said:

Wrong. Josh Allen meets those criteria. He turned out ok. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Yea he was. They were saying #1 overall pick if eligible after year 1. Still went #1 when eligible.

Gotcha. Appreciate the correction. I remember the #1 hype, but I assumed it was after his sophomore campaign. Still can't that dude never walked away with a Heisman. He's an incredible talent 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Quinn is already better than TLaw ever was. That dude was overrated as fuck and basically a flashy bus driver at Clemson. 

As much as it might make a lot of you throw up in your mouths Quinn reminds me the most of Jameis of any recent college superstar QB. 

Nah. I usually pick up what you're putting down, but overrated he was not. That kid was a great CFB player 

11 hours ago, Sleepygrad said:

the national story line (outside austin) that Quinn and Arch can't co-exist for a year is fucking old

I haven’t kept up w this. Which top 5 program(s) are they saying are ready to anoint a true freshman as QB1 from the first day of fall practice?

10 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

I mean- I don’t think of top 3 as “an early flyer” but if you want to call it that ok. I’d bet even money that he goes #1 barring some major injury that affects his future (he could have a high ankle sprain and miss 6 games and I don’t think the nfl would give a shit),  but I’d be pretty shocked if he didn’t go top 3. 

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet