Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

Quinn is the gift that keeps on giving. Quinnmas is all year long. Dude knows who keeps his jersey clean and he rewards them. He's not only a solid down to earth guy, he's a guy who genuinely loves his teammates, fans, and the school. 

I truly believe with all of my heart that Quinn went to fOSU just for the NIL since hs kids can't get it here yet, but knew the entire time he was coming home to Texas (the state). 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, El Tri said:

she was standing right in front us, in front of bevo under the goalposts. In a stadium full of hotties, she was the cream of the crop

Maybe, but any Surly poster lucky enough to get her naked would go on a rant about any imperfection they could find with her body, instead of enjoying the once in a lifetime opportunity.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Fuck else you supposed to wear for a night of drowning in pussy?

excuse me but when he walks in that steakhouse he’s representing the university of texas.  my university of texas.  he ought to show a little more respect, throw on some slacks and a pair of johnston and murphys.  maybe a bolo tie. 

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, TheAuditor said:

She's a Southlake girl - hence natural connection to Quinn.  She's a senior and was on the field as a Bevo handler date (Spurs).  I've also known her since she was 8-9 - grew up with my Son.    Hence I'm trying not to read the comments too closely....

You can admit that you've spanked it to thoughts of her a few times. This is a safe space... No judgement here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Quinn is the gift that keeps on giving. Quinnmas is all year long. Dude knows who keeps his jersey clean and he rewards them. He's not only a solid down to earth guy, he's a guy who genuinely loves his teammates, fans, and the school. 

I truly believe with all of my heart that Quinn went to fOSU just for the NIL since hs kids can't get it here yet, but knew the entire time he was coming home to Texas (the state). 

You are overlooking Sark’s effect on Quinn coming home. I’m not sure he does if it’s still Herman.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Caleb reminds me of Manziel where he can just run around and throw up passes and luckily his receivers are good enough to come down with it.

to be fair he has a much better OC and offensive mind than JFF did

22 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Andrew Luck was like this as well.  He threw as hard as needed but many people, including Phil Simms, thought he didn't have a very strong arm.  Ironic as Chris had a fairly strong, though not elite arm.

touch absolutely matters with QBs and gets overlooked. Ewers has elite touch for his age, Klatt and the QB School guy both raved about how good of a throw this was to Bijan where he floats it over the LB but gets it in in front of the DB: video link to the specific play

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

Man, Austin really is over if you're now judged for wearing a bathing suit to dinner.

It’s ok to wear pajamas at the airport now days might as well swim suits to nice steak houses. 

what’s next? T shirts and your “best” baseball cap for date night? 

Edited by Eugene11

7 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

With his El Camino parked outside the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling Archer:
The El Camino is not a car...

Ray Gillette:
Truck, whatever!

Sterling Archer:
...nor is it a truck, it's a...

Lana Kane:
...vehicular hermaphrodite?

Sterling Archer:
Shut up!

https://memes.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8970cd09-84e4-44f9-ba65-0e3696551eeb

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

You are overlooking Sark’s effect on Quinn coming home. I’m not sure he does if it’s still Herman.

Very true. But I do think he would be coming home to the state, whether it was UT (his heart), or Tech. But I agree if it were Herman with Yurich, maybe? Yurich would know what to do with him, but again Herman is a fucking turtling ass gaping faget

• Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet