Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

9 hours ago, John Coctostan said:

The worst result is he hits a cheerleader in the head with the ball and kills her. 

On Nov 12th, 2000 Tony Gonzalez accidentally knocked over and concussed a photographer while going out of bounds. The resulting tests identified an existing cancerous brain tumor. Gonzalez quite literally saved the photographer’s life by knocking him unconscious. 

• Like 1

All I know is, if it were Card out there, airmailing pass after pass, this board would have torched his car, doxxed his private residence, and put out a contract on him.

** Not saying Card is better, btw. Just noting the double standard. This is a team game, but Quinn is the reason Texas isn't up by three touchdowns right now.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

All I know is, if it were Card out there, airmailing pass after pass, this board would have torched his car, doxxed his private residence, and put out a contract on him.

** Not saying Card is better, btw. Just noting the double standard. This is a team game, but Quinn is the reason Texas isn't up by three touchdowns right now.

Card would at least take off running to pick up yards.  All these shitastic 3rd and 10 “plays” are getting on my nerves.  

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet