Maalik Murphy should starts wherever he transfers

Zeus

2 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Was there an 18 wheeler short yardage play for Peyton Manning?

Right.

Seriously people, Maalik is not a runner.  He is a giant and strong dude with a howitzer for an arm.  But running is not his game just because he is a black man.

Edited by Frank Drebin
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maalik can run more than people give him credit for, but he's the least mobile QB we've had back there in a long time. 

You also don't want him pushing the pile and risking his ankle/back when you'll be down to your #3 guy if he aggravates either one. 

Let the #4 RB fire hydrant with that dawg mentality handle those duties. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

I hear TFB says MM has a back issue and they do not expect him to play the whole game. Arch is expected to play in the second half......

Dont shoot the messenger....I only plagiarize this crap....

A back issue? From sitting on the bench? He needs to get one of those standing work stations.
  • Haha 1

The fumble was in large part due to Sark pulling another unfortunate red zone call - playaction where a pulling guard from the opposite side is responsible for blocking the DE - but yeah.  The throw to Sanders with the pass rush in his face was a great play.  Nothing else has looked that great.  The Joe Milton comparison seems accurate.

Yeah, sark needs to stop trying to be cute.
  • Like 1

I was hoping Maalik would be fire, but he's not him, not even close. And it's even more upsetting that this showing indicates our QB depth is worse than we thought. Texas at this point, should have next man-up talent in the room. Maalik won't be able to handle Kansas State next week. Especially if we keep getting these poor play calls in the red zone from Sark, assuming we get there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, DreadHead said:

I was hoping Maalik would be fire, but he's not him, not even close. And it's even more upsetting that this showing indicates our QB depth is worse than we thought. Texas at this point, should have next man-up talent in the room. Maalik won't be able to handle Kansas State next week. Especially if we keep getting these poor play calls in the red zone from Sark, assuming we get there. 

Sark doesn’t trust Maalik and with very good reason. I won’t blame red zone issues today on Sark, just because today is a totally different entity with a QB that shouldn’t be playing. MM is Swoopes 2.0 and not a whole lot better. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

• immamac changed the title to Maalik Murphy should starts wherever he transfers