Anyone else out of fucks to give?

Fondren & Main

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Best rb in college football loses the game in overtime. Inexcusable. 

Team needs a lot more work to shake the lost mentality. Start the climb back up with Ewers next week. 

I'd have PK on a short leash after this one. His unit was terrible

our running backs were hit in the backfield on probably 80% of the snaps. Oline/play calling/blocking were dogshit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is why I hated the Alabama game. We should of easily won, but Steve sucks and Card sucks. It gave everyone a false sense of pride. Huge moral victory. Texas has become A&M, especially the fans. Brag about mediocrity and almost wins. Criticism is met with “don’t be a pussy”. Next year is our year. Brag about recruiting wins. Rinse repeat. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

Texas athletics are a joke

In about 40 min switch over to LHN and watch our stacked VB team smoke OU. Several of our programs are bad ass. 

Football was allowed to get the stink of loser on it and it's a long road back to respectable winner. It starts with having Ewers playing. He changes so much and the offense without Ewers, Neyor, and Worthy just wasn't going to beat anyone. Worthy going out killed all of our offense. 

Pk needs to be on watch. His people have to perform much better than that. They got worse with Overshown than without him. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

I'm a Texas and Dallas fan. Weekends have been trash for a long time now. Both are the same teams. Soft and shitty coaching. Nothing but brands that gets ratings but empty results on the field. I don't give a shit anymore for either.

What do both programs have in common? Primary focus on making as much money as possible even when it compromises on the field results. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Best rb in college football loses the game in overtime. Inexcusable. 

Team needs a lot more work to shake the lost mentality. Start the climb back up with Ewers next week. 

I'd have PK on a short leash after this one. His unit was terrible

PK still here is enough for me to be out until he gets fired which is inevitable 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It feels like this program just can't get it right. Since the Bama title game loss, we're on our 4th coach, we've burned through OCs/DCs/ADs and millions and millions of dollars with no success. Baylor does nothing but hire winning coaches for the last 15 years and we can't seem to get out of our own way.

This feels like 7-5/6-6 all over again.

• Rage+1 2