2023 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

Congrats to Overshown!  And he gets to "stay home."  That's great for him and his family.

My unpopular opinion thread candidates:
1.  Drew Pearson is a clown
2.  The Dallas war room acting like they won a fucking Super Bowl after every pick is just silly.
Neg away . . .

Done for the night. They’re heading for the torodol cabinet down at the trainers room. Jerry getting his late night dose of adrenochrome.
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Damn I forgot all about Willis , wtf are they thinking 

I only saw him play once. It was on SNF against the Chiefs. He might have been one of the worst QBs I have seen play the pro game. KC had zero business winning that game but they did because he was so bad and they stuck around. And they used a 3rd round pick on him. I've seen undrafted guys Dallas has rolled out that looked better. No idea why they took him that high but they know he's very bad. And bailed asap. 

I get similar vibes of the Richardson guy from Florida. Indy drafted him. He is terrible at passing. His legs make him somewhat of a threat but that's it. Richardson had a lot of trouble reading college defenses. They used a very high pick to get this guy.

AFC South has a very interesting mix of QBs. TLaw, Levis, Bryce Young, Richardson. TLaw is head and shoulders above them. And a few of them could be very bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Congrats to Overshown!  And he gets to "stay home."  That's great for him and his family.

My unpopular opinion thread candidates:

1.  Drew Pearson is a clown

2.  The Dallas war room acting like they won a fucking Super Bowl after every pick is just silly.

Neg away . . .

oblige-him-inglorious-basterds.gif

On 105.3 in Dallas they were interviewing the Assistant GM of College Scouting for the Cowboys: former Longhorns DB coach Chris Vaughn. Had no idea Vaughn was in Cowboys scouting. Also had no idea his son is KSU's Deuce Vaughn who's in the draft today. 

Wonder if that association would make it more or less likely for the Cowboys to draft Vaughn. I think if ROJO is there at the Cowboys pick in the 4th then it'll be the pick to make to shore up the RB room. 

Edited by Hermanator

1 hour ago, Bama Llama said:

The thujone pretender’s whole vibe is lame as shit but this was a damn good likeness of Will Anderson, Amish beard and whatnot. The Jets kid was good. Otherwise, the “show” was meh.

image.jpeg.e1e182984b3edc2b96673283801c4df0.jpeg

Thujone should sue that fucker.