Texas A&M @ Alabama Sat. 7:00pm CBS

Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa, aggy were given 4 turnovers and 2 missed field goals and they faced a backup quarterback who wouldn't start in Conference USA and they still managed to lose.

Well, when you put it that way

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

BOB is stupid, but Milroe's limitations as a passer and his TOs were the real problem.

Definitely but BOB is a terrible OC. This was an atrocious gameplan with Milroe at QB. 

It was obvious MIlroe couldn't throw but he was having success scrambling on passing plays. Of course BOB runs zone read only 2 or 3 times all game and with a defense focusing on Gibbs.

I cannot understand why any school would want to hire this moron as a head coach. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I might have missed it being pointed out early - but how fucking dumb was BOB to split Gibbs out wide and then hand off to McLellan with a chance to ice the game on Bama's last 3rd down? Just incredibly horrible decision making. You've gotta think he might not make it through the season for Saban

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Am I crazy or would that have been out at the 1 or 2 if he has caught it?  He came back beyond the end zone. 

Stewart was so busy trying to sell the imaginary PI call by flopping that he didn't really even try to post up strong and catch the ball. The throw wasn't that bad if he put his back on the DB and made an effort. 

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Definitely but BOB is a terrible OC. This was an atrocious gameplan with Milroe at QB. 

It was obvious MIlroe couldn't throw but he was having success scrambling on passing plays. Of course BOB runs zone read only 2 or 3 times all game and with a defense focusing on Gibbs.

I cannot understand why any school would want to hire this moron as a head coach. 

But that chin dimple tho

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, the aggy radio network sucks donkey balls. I was on the road from Waco to Austin, thought I’d listen to the Bama game on the radio, which I was able to do for 20 mins. Till that station crapped out….and I couldn’t find another signal till I was actually in Austin. Second rate program with a fourth rate media profile.

Dude, the Longhorn flagship was on an am station so weak you can't get it in Wimberley after dark.

1 minute ago, campcrunk said:

I might have missed it being pointed out early - but how fucking dumb was BOB to split Gibbs out wide and then hand off to McLellan with a chance to ice the game on Bama's last 3rd down? Just incredibly horrible decision making. You've gotta think he might not make it through the season for Saban

And the dude fumbled it. He did get it back.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

Stewart was so busy trying to sell the imaginary PI call by flopping that he didn't really even try to post up strong and catch the ball. The throw wasn't that bad if he put his back on the DB and made an effort. 

The throw was a yard short of the goal line. Even if he caught it, it was not going to be a touchdown. 

1 minute ago, campcrunk said:

Buttchin will get home late tonight after an hour of Saban abuse in the coaches lounge.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

The throw was a yard short of the goal line. Even if he caught it, it was not going to be a touchdown. 

Stewart is supposed to run his man into the end zone and get a back shoulder throw to the outside. Receiver is trying to get a call instead of run what he is supposed to run. King throws it where it should be but its on the receiver to get where he needs to be. Kinda like this...

ruckomyu82lbryglketw

Edited by Thatguy
  • Hook 'Em 1

Stewart is supposed to run his man into the end zone and get a back shoulder throw to the outside. Receiver is trying to get a call instead of run what he is supposed to run. King throws it where it should be but its on the receiver to get where he needs to be. 

Okay jimbo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

Stewart is supposed to run his man into the end zone and get a back shoulder throw to the outside. Receiver is trying to get a call instead of run what he is supposed to run. King throws it where it should be but its on the receiver to get where he needs to be. 

he threw it high and outside. Randy Moss couldn’t have made that throw a touchdown. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

And the dude fumbled it. He did get it back.

It was truly amazing. RB no. 1 is getting you almost 10 yards a pop. RB no. 2 can barely get past the LOS. So of course BOB wants to give the ball to RB no. 2. 

3 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I'm surprised Jimbo didn't whip out the Greg Davis special: a bubble screen designed to lose yardage 

Maybe he saw BOB do it about 12 times and decided it was played out.