Texas vs. tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

35 minutes ago, Smax said:
37 minutes ago, Thatguy said:
Lol. You don't have time to do that on the goal line

You have time to do a pa pass to sanders instead of doing what everyone watching the game knows you're going to do

You mean from 15 yards out? Lol. You can't run some time of counter on the goal line where the entire defense is 8 yards off the ball. Our freshman O-lineman missed his block up front. The problem with this team is someone always throws a bad pass. Drops a ball. Misses a block. Misses a gap when we need a stop.  We just have a loser mentality. We've had it for a decade now through 4 coaches. 

I know Ewers is young, first time really seeing football action as a starter since his Jr. year in HS but I'm left wondering how he got his perfect rating in on recruiting sites.

Everyone raved about his arm talent, I'm not seeing it or any kind of "it" factor this late into the season. 

1 minute ago, FOXHOUND said:

I know Ewers is young, first time really seeing football action as a starter since his Jr. year in HS but I'm left wondering how he got his perfect rating in on recruiting sites.

Everyone raved about his arm talent, I'm not seeing it or any kind of "it" factor this late into the season. 

Dude just over throws his WR's and Worthy slows down and jogs anyway 

At what point does the fanbase realize this is not a coaching problem?  We have just shit the bed on the last three hires?  But shit Big 12 schools with no-name coaches beat us routinely with less talent?  This shit happens across 3, maybe 4 coaches, and we think it's a coaching problem?  Fuck that.  This is a culture problem and its way beyond a single head coach.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

That’s not even debatable. Is Charlie Strong a better coach than Sark is the real question. That’s how bad it is

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

That’s not even debatable. Is Charlie Strong a better coach than Sark is the real question. That’s how bad it is

Charlie Strong isn't a better coach than anyone.

• Like 1