2023 Texas Coaching and Support Staff Thread

RaysBoomBoomRoom

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

.618 all time with 3ffs and a championship 

vs 

.625 all time with 3 ffs and 0 championships. 

seems pretty lateral. 

Nobody is questioning whether or not Marquette is a better basketball program than Texas.

They're asking whether Shaka was technically fired or not.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Nobody is questioning whether or not Marquette is a better basketball program than Texas.

They're asking whether Shaka was technically fired or not.

I thought, after losing his last game, he just got in his car and drove away…..never to return….so, whatever you want to call that.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/31/2023 at 10:42 AM, Codaxx said:

I caught the ON3 video with Wells and Bobby Burton. Wells relayed some comments from Micah Hudson, that I thought was worthy of sharing. Wells said he talked to Micah about meeting the new WR coach. I'll paraphrase "Seems like a genuine guy, he did not come in wearing a cowboy hat and boots".  Doesnt sound like Micah was a Marion fan. 

I don't understand. Who doesn't like a librarian?

I wish I could find it, there’s an awesome photo of Mack at his peak Mackness, and Steele at his peak Cuckness: after the 62-0  blowout of Baylor in ‘99 (I have to clarify the year, since we beat them 62-0 twice), Mack met Steele in the postgame handshake and grabbed the back of Steele’s head and pulled it next to his, whispering sweet “It’ll be oks” in his ear for about, 20 seconds. It was incredibly emasculating. Mack tried that move with a lot of coaches, but many finally resisted it. 

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

I wish I could find it, there’s an awesome photo of Mack at his peak Mackness, and Steele at his peak Cuckness: after the 62-0  blowout of Baylor in ‘99 (I have to clarify the year, since we beat them 62-0 twice), Mack met Steele in the postgame handshake and grabbed the back of Steele’s head and pulled it next to his, whispering sweet “It’ll be oks” in his ear for about, 20 seconds. It was incredibly emasculating. Mack tried that move with a lot of coaches, but many finally resisted it. 

Mack tries to make out with every coach except stoops and manny 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Diaz is literally one of the coaches I’ve seen give Mack a stiff arm to keep him from the sweet nothings in his ear, he’s seen that bullshit up close and personal.

And it’s basically Mack’s chance to gloat.  “Thought you were hot shit.   You hated me.  How you like dem apples?”

mack kind of left manny out to dry.  Talked him into coming back instead of taking the hc job at a florida directional and then fired him as the scape goat midway through the next year

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

And it’s basically Mack’s chance to gloat.  “Thought you were hot shit.   You hated me.  How you like dem apples?”

mack kind of left manny out to dry.  Talked him into coming back instead of taking the hc job at a florida directional and then fired him as the scape goat midway through the next year

Diaz sucked but lets not relive the past you masochistic fools.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Mack liked to cuddle after his bukakke.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

We may have caught a break as I don't think we could've aFORDded his and Chris's buyouts.

what, you couldn't slip the additional lowercase f in there to at least correctly spell afFORDed? And you're getting spell-checked by ME? 

Also that joke was weak sauce.

Also, I hate all of you fuckers. 

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2023 at 6:59 PM, closetohumping said:

Don't care, had Gerg. 

• Hook 'Em 1