Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi

The Ace of Aces

1 hour ago, A-Tex Devil said:

he FA with crazy for far too long and FO.  Not our standard. 

This is the part that kills me. Dude had the world in the palm of his hand. Just end the toxic relationship that isn't serving anybody. Rent the nicest hotel suite in all of Austin for a few months and tell her to pack her shit and get out. What in the hell is he doing being anywhere near her as their relationship is clearly falling apart?!?!?!?!

• Hook 'Em 5

6 hours ago, bullet said:

The bitemark on the forearm is not just weird as an aggressor, its just weird.  If she was on top strangling him, he wouldn't be able to get his mouth on her forearm.  He would only be able to do that when he freed himself.

Or if she was trying to strangle him from behind and that’s all he could reach.

doesn’t matter, he’s gone.

2 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

This is the part that kills me. Dude had the world in the palm of his hand. Just end the toxic relationship that isn't serving anybody. Rent the nicest hotel suite in all of Austin for a few months and tell her to pack her shit and get out. What in the hell is he doing being anywhere near her as their relationship is clearly falling apart?!?!?!?!

Exactly this and also why wasn't his 800/hr lawyer there immediately once the cops were called? Like what the actual fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 9

5 hours ago, immamac said:

wait, what if he literally just did what he had to so that she would stop attacking him like a banshee and that included physically removing her from the room and locking the door in a kinda chokehold while he was throwing her out.

MAYBE he gets to stay?

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING LET IT GO THE GOOSE IS COOKED.

I mean, I think he’s gone, and I also think it’s possible she was attacking him and he was defending himself.

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I mean, she's not like an 8, but she's a good 6. Beard could absolutely do better, and I wish I had an answer as to why he's not banging an 18 year old stripper like a real coach would do. 

Amazing what $ can do, because Beard is one ugly dude. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

CSB Time:

My ex girlfriend and I got in an argument a few years out of college. I used to have anger issues, (but never physical) so it got pretty heated in our apartment. Yelling etc. She snapped and threw everything within arms reach at me. A vase, glasses, shoes. She had quite the arm. I tried to leave, she punched me, spit in my face and scratched my face and arms while trying to block the door. I grabbed her arm to stop her and then retreated to the bedroom door and locked myself in. Which she tried to force her way through unsuccessfully.

Our neighbors rightly called the cops.

Cops come and she's calmed down by then and had cleaned shit up enough. At first they wanted to take me in because her wrist was red. My ex had sensitive skin, beard stubble made her face or nether regions red. I definitely didnt try to hurt her in my defense but her wrist was red because of me. I thought for sure i was going downtown. I got grilled. Then they noticed all my wounds and scratches. They pivoted to wanting to take Her in.

I was able to explain that I was in construction framing houses" "see these were from today, here are older wounds from earlier in the week". They bought it. Got a warning to not have another call and urged to get counseling. Scheduled counseling, played the reconcile all is well game . Got my own place and moved out while she was at work a few weeks later. Did not give her my address. Her response verified the decision.

-The instances when a man should touch a woman are extremely limited and rare. We are bigger, stronger and more frightening in general. Just don't go there short of her having a weapon. I have never laid hands on a woman short of stopping my ex from scratching my face and I still almost went to jail. If I was in a high profile job at the time I'd lose it. Period, even from the neighbors talking.

-I was an an angry 24 year old and still didn't abuse back; it's a simple redline. CB fucked up. Lots at stake which makes a breakup or domestic strain that much more intense for both parties, but he should have never engaged.

- Fellas do not engage an angry woman for any reason. Especially in a 3rd floor apt with only one exit point

-If a woman gets physical in anyway, fucking leave its too risky.

-Chris Beard fucked up and is done here.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

This is a basketball coach. He wasn't getting hired by the FBI. There's no top secret security clearance that he needs. You're an absolute nincompoop.

I believe this is the first time I ever read the word nincompoop. Pretty sure I would have spelled it wrong.

• Haha 1

BBCAnd we (men) are fucking assholes.  But the key is to know not to fucking engage, when the BBC comes to play.  1-5 odds her search history had domestic assault in it, from the last week.  Beard is gone, but in the end, it's gonna because Randi Trew knew she was going to be living in a 1 bedroom apartment rather than Terry Town.  And Beard is a dumb fuck for doing anything but simply saying, "get your shit and go" last weekend.

But it's hard to put a woman you used to love on the street... Unless you are Ice T....

I would love to get on Randi's computer and type in... D...O...M...E.. and see what came up, and what was highlighted as read.  No matter Beard is gone, and she won.

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

Maybe, just maybe, and bear with me on this, he was just demonstrating how the Celtics fouled Kurt Rambis.

HarshAnchoredIchidna-max-1mb.gif

Ok. That explains the fall off the bed.

Did he have to do Tyson-Holyfield on the same night?

22 minutes ago, immamac said:

Exactly this and also why wasn't his 800/hr lawyer there immediately once the cops were called? Like what the actual fuck. 

Ironic side note. A long time close friend of mine lives just down the street from him and is a lawyer who specializes in family domestic violence. He could have been there in one minute. 

7 minutes ago, horn4life said:

BBCAnd we (men) are fucking assholes.  But the key is to know not to fucking engage, when the BBC comes to play.  1-5 odds her search history had domestic assault in it, from the last week.  Beard is gone, but in the end, it's gonna because Randi Trew knew she was going to be living in a 1 bedroom apartment rather than Terry Town.  And Beard is a dumb fuck for doing anything but simply saying, "get your shit and go" last weekend.

But it's hard to put a woman you used to love on the street... Unless you are Ice T....

I would love to get on Randi's computer and type in... D...O...M...E.. and see what came up, and what was highlighted as read.  No matter Beard is gone, and she won.

Never engage the BBC. We all saw where it got @NowThis

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

That’s what I was thinking the move is if I’m Beard (and her) regarding the incident- she testifies it was all her lies and she choked/hit/bit herself (going to be bad if the bite is somewhere on her body she can’t get her mouth on) she sells it hard and we and UT all pretend we want to believe her and move on. 

some sort of “mistakes were made, I’m not pressing charges” won’t do him any good with UT. 

Note- I’m not saying this is what happened and I’m 99% sure this didn’t happen like this. Just saying the only thing that could possibly get him to keep his job. 

If I was crazy redhead I’d tell that lie rather than lose my meal ticket and I’d sell the hell out of it, complete with counseling for alcohol or whatever other show I needed to put on. 1/2 of 100M over there next 15-20 years is a lot better than coaching JR high volleyball and teaching PE. 

And why would she believe he'll stick with her crazy ass the next 20 years? 

27 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

CSB Time:

My ex girlfriend and I got in an argument a few years out of college. I used to have anger issues, (but never physical) so it got pretty heated in our apartment. Yelling etc. She snapped and threw everything within arms reach at me. A vase, glasses, shoes. She had quite the arm. I tried to leave, she punched me, spit in my face and scratched my face and arms while trying to block the door. I grabbed her arm to stop her and then retreated to the bedroom door and locked myself in. Which she tried to force her way through unsuccessfully.

Our neighbors rightly called the cops.

Cops come and she's calmed down by then and had cleaned shit up enough. At first they wanted to take me in because her wrist was red. My ex had sensitive skin, beard stubble made her face or nether regions red. I definitely didnt try to hurt her in my defense but her wrist was red because of me. I thought for sure i was going downtown. I got grilled. Then they noticed all my wounds and scratches. They pivoted to wanting to take Her in.

I was able to explain that I was in construction framing houses" "see these were from today, here are older wounds from earlier in the week". They bought it. Got a warning to not have another call and urged to get counseling. Scheduled counseling, played the reconcile all is well game . Got my own place and moved out while she was at work a few weeks later. Did not give her my address. Her response verified the decision.

-The instances when a man should touch a woman are extremely limited and rare. We are bigger, stronger and more frightening in general. Just don't go there short of her having a weapon. I have never laid hands on a woman short of stopping my ex from scratching my face and I still almost went to jail. If I was in a high profile job at the time I'd lose it. Period, even from the neighbors talking.

-I was an an angry 24 year old and still didn't abuse back; it's a simple redline. CB fucked up. Lots at stake which makes a breakup or domestic strain that much more intense for both parties, but he should have never engaged.

- Fellas do not engage an angry woman for any reason. Especially in a 3rd floor apt with only one exit point

-If a woman gets physical in anyway, fucking leave its too risky.

-Chris Beard fucked up and is done here.

Former Business partner had the same thing happen living with his baby momma. She was physical, slap, strangle and scratch. He was bleeding from the ear and lip. Hand prints on neck. Neighbors called cops, she didn't have a scratch on her,( 5 ft 95lbs vs 6-1 200) he went to jail. Charged with felony assault. CPS was called, and she was able to hold the threat of never seeing his child again while going to court and dealing with that and CPS etc. 

They eventually pled to misd and probation. 

Long story short, family court eventually grated him full custody and hinted he should leave the state/move so she couldn’t challenge custody easily and she was only allowed supervised visitation. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, JFKFC said:

I am open to the idea that CDC isn't the shot caller on those 2 hires, but, he will be the one with his ass on the chopping block if both tank. 

No fucking way, the athletic department is in great shape and we won back to back directors cups. No matter what happens with these two coaches CDC is safe for awhile. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I mean, she's not like an 8, but she's a good 6. Beard could absolutely do better, and I wish I had an answer as to why he's not banging an 18 year old stripper like a real coach would do. 

Okay.  She’s not hideous but whatever her rating is, it doesn’t matter. We all know Steven Seagal sucks, right?  Well that doesn’t mean I’m gonna go watch Trace Adkins

Exactly what would you expect his lawyer to have done on scene, other than to just stop Beard from making a couple of comments to the cops? Do we know if he incriminated himself?

Otherwise a lawyer on the scene isn’t going to talk the cops out of arresting/charging him. That’s not how it works.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Former Business partner had the same thing happen living with his baby momma. She was physical, slap, strangle and scratch. He was bleeding from the ear and lip. Hand prints on neck. Neighbors called cops, she didn't have a scratch on her,( 5 ft 95lbs vs 6-1 200) he went to jail. Charged with felony assault. CPS was called, and she was able to hold the threat of never seeing his child again while going to court and dealing with that and CPS etc. 

They eventually pled to misd and probation. 

Long story short, family court eventually grated him full custody and hinted he should leave the state/move so she couldn’t challenge custody easily and she was only allowed supervised visitation. 
Yep, it's loaded deck, play your cards accordingly.
  • Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Exactly what would you expect his lawyer to have done on scene, other than to just stop Beard from making a couple of comments to the cops? Do we know if he incriminated himself?

Otherwise a lawyer on the scene isn’t going to talk the cops out of arresting/charging him. That’s not how it works.

IDK told him to leave the fucking house? Given him advice that lawyers give to people in these situations so he didn't lose his fucking job? Tell the cops they can arrest the client but the client isn't saying shit and get started on the bail etc way the fuck ahead of time so it wasn't just some bullshit until noon thing? Sat on the fucking cops while they wrote out a statement because they needed it to defend their client? 

I mean you are the lawyer man, what would you do if your client called you and had this shit go down? Everything you could to set them up for basically the opposite of how this went down.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi
  • immamac changed the title to Huge Piece of Shit and alleged Woman Abuser Chris Beard has been hired at Mississippi