New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

23 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

This dude's gonna commit suicide any night now, right?

Nope.  He, in no way, fits the profile of people that can be easily driven to suicide.  He's gonna be around for awhile.  A long while.  You can't wind people like him up without a few years of drug abuse and the fucking guy doesn't take anything except supplements.  There are some men...you just can't...reach.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

A foreign plant from where? I mean, ex KGB would do MUCH better than this dipshit. Maybe this is the work of Turkmenistan?

Flynn, Bannon, or some other Patriot?

Or could be just that I’m a bit stoned. 

• Like 1

This guy has done a ton of shit and almost none of it stealthy.  No way will he all of a sudden start playing by the rules or cheating discreetly.  It's only a matter of time before he is fucked.  If not for the things he has done, for the things he still will do.  That may happen 2 years from now so the GQP can use him but this won't end well.    

• Hook 'Em 3

16 minutes ago, Bodhi said:

This guy has done a ton of shit and almost none of it stealthy.  No way will he all of a sudden start playing by the rules or cheating discreetly.  It's only a matter of time before he is fucked.  If not for the things he has done, for the things he still will do.  That may happen 2 years from now so the GQP can use him but this won't end well.    

I love that he named the holding company after himself, and used it to funnel money from the Ponzi scheme to his campaign.

That's somebody that either wants to get caught, or is so narcissistic that they don't think they'll get caught.

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I love that he named the holding company after himself, and used it to funnel money from the Ponzi scheme to his campaign.

That's somebody that either wants to get caught, or is so narcissistic that they don't think they'll get caught.

Narcissist is the sole descriptor with this con clown. He will not make it to the end of the year. This is someone whose life will not end well or naturally. I am not rooting for that, but this is a very unwell person. An openly racist person, that is purportedly Brazilian, who has a make believe husband and someone that stole several hundred thousand from rubes in what is a comically bad Ponzi scheme? Yes this person is not long for this world once he isn’t able to get a check from the government. 

Edited by UpperWestside

It’s ironic that the Democrat party is focused on whether a Republican congressman exaggerated his volleyball career while ignoring the coverup of how Hunter Biden’s laptop brought the coronavirus from China to the U.S. with financing from George Soros and Burisma. 

If we went after everyone who gave themselves a few extra GPA points on their resume or told tall tales about winning the big game, most Americans would be out of work. But most Americans don’t care about that, they just want to cook their eggs on a gas range and to be sure that their children won’t be groomed by radical BLM drag queens who aren’t even carrying a concealed weapon at the library. 

- Marjorie Taylor Green, probably 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 2

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s ironic that the Democrat party is focused on whether a Republican congressman exaggerated his volleyball career while ignoring the coverup of how Hunter Biden’s laptop brought the coronavirus from China to the U.S. with financing from George Soros and Burisma. 

If we went after everyone who gave themselves a few extra GPA points on their resume or told tall tales about winning the big game, most Americans would be out of work. But most Americans don’t care about that, they just want to cook their eggs on a gas range and to be sure that their children won’t be groomed by radical BLM drag queens who aren’t even carrying a concealed weapon at the library. 

- Marjorie Taylor Green, probably 

Hunter Biden's dong gave me China Virus. 

• Haha 1

None of this matters to the gop, they will hold on to his seat as long as they can, they don’t care. The way the legal  system works, it will take 2 years and he will serve until then, even if he is indicted (probably won’t), it will be a gop seat. Not sure what the procedure is in NY to recall him and make another election (dems to lazy to do that)

• Hook 'Em 2

None of this matters to the gop, they will hold on to his seat as long as they can, they don’t care. The way the legal  system works, it will take 2 years and he will serve until then, even if he is indicted (probably won’t), it will be a gop seat. Not sure what the procedure is in NY to recall him and make another election (dems to lazy to do that)

Yep. I can’t understand how so many people haven’t grasped that the GQP is never accountable, its officials are never held accountable. Accountability and the GQP never ever go together. In fact, it’s gone so far that open defiance of any accountability is a badge of strength and honor in the GQP. I wasn’t exaggerating when I said he’s a prototype for the new GQP. Matt Gaetz was just fawning all over him. The HFC and criminal liars aren’t just compatible with the GQP brand, they ARE the brand.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

I am going to post this for the 80th time and then start negging you fuckwads

YOU CANNOT RECALL ELECTED FEDERAL OFFICIALS (HOUSE, SENATE, PRESIDENT) FROM OFFICE.  None, zero, zilch, nada ability to do so - the Constitution doesn't allow for this.  State officials, yes.  Federal ones? No.

He will have to resign (maybe), be expelled (very unlikely because his caucus is full of fucking hacks) or remain in that seat until the 2024 election (and it's a Biden +10 district in a presidential year, so good luck to him if he wins the primary).  Or die, I guess.

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

39 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I am going to post this for the 80th time and then start negging you fuckwads

YOU CANNOT RECALL ELECTED FEDERAL OFFICIALS (HOUSE, SENATE, PRESIDENT) FROM OFFICE.  None, zero, zilch, nada ability to do so - the Constitution doesn't allow for this.  State officials, yes.  Federal ones? No.

He will have to resign (maybe), be expelled (very unlikely because his caucus is full of fucking hacks) or remain in that seat until the 2024 election (and it's a Biden +10 district in a presidential year, so good luck to him if he wins the primary).  Or die, I guess.

If he funneled $750,000 of Ponzi scheme money to himself, he theoretically could be in prison and unavailable to vote. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

If he funneled $750,000 of Ponzi scheme money to himself, he theoretically could be in prison and unavailable to vote. 

You think that'll be decided and done in the next 2 years? Because I don't. 

h/t The New Yorker:

--

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is George Santos Rockefeller. I have a wide breadth of experience that I believe makes me an excellent candidate for a position at your company, which is a company that I founded.

Let’s start with my educational experience. I’m an alum, of course, but I’m also one of many alumni. Harvard, Yale, the Sorbonne—these are all names of colleges. I got grades, and I sat down in various seats for numerous tests. And, during my school years, I took many classes—all of which I also taught.

After graduation, I started my own business: Amazon. But I soon gave it all up in pursuit of my life’s true calling: winning a Nobel Prize. I won, of course, but then I donated the prize and money and any mention of my name to an animal shelter that doesn’t have an address or phone number anymore. Do not try to contact them.

For a number of years, I worked in the financial sector at places like Citigroup and Goldman Sachs. I did such an amazing job that, if you ask my former bosses about me, they remain so stunned by my endeavors to this day that they’ll only respond, “Who?”

My next career was in the world of self-help. I travelled around giving sermons and healing people with my hands and was followed by twelve committed disciples. But I learned that you can’t always trust your co-workers, and I quit while I was ahead—just before one of them was about to betray me.

Now, onto the stuff that really matters. My most recent work experience was as a congressional representative for the great state of New York. I served eight terms, and then became President of the United States. And, if my time in office taught me one thing, it’s these two things: work hard, be honest, and refuse to ever admit you’re wrong.

As for my personal background, unfortunately my entire family perished in the September 11th terrorist attacks, in 2001. You can call any one of them today and they will attest to this. Also, I am of Jewish descent, in the same way that Canadians are from Australia. Does that make sense?

All of this certainly positions me to be your top candidate, but let’s answer the most pressing question: Why should you hire me? Well, I believe that your company could use the voice and mind of an elder statesman, and that describes me to a T. I am a hundred years old.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, which I definitely wrote. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

George Santos Shakespeare ♦

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

He's already told the GOP that he won't seek reelection. 

Keep in mind this was two weeks ago and since then several GOP members and the local GOP from his district have now called on him to resign. 

I don't know if McCarthy is smart enough to pull it off but it's possible he's going to use the Ethics Committee to railroad the dude out of there.

29 minutes ago, Js1 said:

You think that'll be decided and done in the next 2 years? Because I don't. 

I think he'll be arrested in a matter of months, not years.  You've got the DOJ, FEC, Brazil, and several local jurisdictions investigating it at once.  And to add to that, you've got the Washington Post and New York Times fighting over this story at level reminiscent of their Watergate rivalry.  

This guy is not that sophisticated.  He made major mistakes, and it's all under a very thin veneer.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just so fucking selfish.

Say what you want about people like MTG and Boebert -- at least the electorate knew exactly who they are. This guy completely faked everything for his own gain and once people called him out he is selfishly hanging onto the seat instead of representing his district. 

On Sunday, a popular Brazilian late-night TV show called Fantástico aired a segment with new findings about Santos. The congressman reportedly used different names and nationalities—like Russian—on dating app profiles. He used variations of his name, too, including George Devolder, Anthony Devolder, and Anthony Zabrovski.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/01/in-brazilian-media-even-more-reports-of-george-santos-lies/

2 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

I think he'll be arrested in a matter of months, not years.  You've got the DOJ, FEC, Brazil, and several local jurisdictions investigating it at once.  And to add to that, you've got the Washington Post and New York Times fighting over this story at level reminiscent of their Watergate rivalry.  

This guy is not that sophisticated.  He made major mistakes, and it's all under a very thin veneer.  

That’s the only way he’ll leave because monied interests in NY paid for that seat and they won’t allow him to resign.

57 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Forget campaign finance laws and congressional ethics inquires, maybe someone here can explain to me how raising millions in cash from individuals based entirely on lies doesn't constitute good old-fashioned fraud.

There are no fewer than 5 current investigations of George Santos right now.  They're all distinct but overlapping, and every single one of them revolves around good old fashioned fraud.  To your specific angle though, I think that would most closely fall under Nassau County's existing criminal investigation:

...the Nassau County, N.Y., district attorney’s office said it was looking into the “numerous fabrications and inconsistencies associated with Congressman-elect Santos” during his successful 2022 campaign to represent parts of Long Island and Queens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/28/nyregion/george-santos-long-island-investigation.html

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

There are no fewer than 5 current investigations of George Santos right now.  They're all distinct but overlapping, and every single one of them revolves around good old fashioned fraud.  To your specific angle though, I think that would most closely fall under Nassau County's existing criminal investigation:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/28/nyregion/george-santos-long-island-investigation.html

Thanks, I had not been following all that close and missed that.