New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

12 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

Lulz. Literally the first completed action of the new House of Representatives is Santos lying about it.

This.  GOP leadership like, 'Goddamn Santos.  We asked to not lie for one fucking day, and you pick today when our internal shitshow is on display for the nation to see.'  These guys are stumbling out of the gate like a racehorse with Lou Gherig's disease.  

6 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Watch the camera guy stop. He knows it's a dead end. He stands and waits for the return.

Fucking amazing. 

Meh, it took me a couple of days to remember how to get to my office after my last transfer.  Our building has a dumb configuration so that's what I blamed it on.

22 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Meh, it took me a couple of days to remember how to get to my office after my last transfer.  Our building has a dumb configuration so that's what I blamed it on.

Years ago I worked at a 4-story office building out by Mopac and Steck.  Each floor where you came out of the elevator looked the same, so they had a big 2’x2’ sign hanging on the wall across from the elevator with the floor number on it.  One day when my assistant and I were bored we reversed all the signs.  It was pretty funny watching people come out of the elevator and do a grandpa Simpson, only to come right back again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I don’t think anyone expects him to have the capital memorized, dude. It’s the fact he’s walking so fast and with “purpose” but has no clue where he is going and no obvious destination where he had to be, be he’s pretending so hard. It chips even further away at the thin veneer than he is doing anything other than run in terror from the press 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wait, what?  If that's real, there's a real pathology going on.  This guy needs to be recalled.

You can’t recall elected officials at the federal levels (rep, senate, president). 

• Hook 'Em 1

He's also hideous, so I highly doubt he is 100% Brazilian from both his parents.  I've seen the Brazilians, they ain't that.  [mention=433]SubliminalHorn[/mention] can back me up, hot gay Brazilian men don't look like that. 

Brazilian men are a different breed. Some of the hottest out there

Well shit, those genes must have skipped me.

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

I haven't decided if we're picking on a criminal mind, or a mentally-ill person. Starting to feel like the latter.

Press really after him like bloodhounds. If they'd put in 1/10th the work pre-election, mighta helped.

Until they do the right thing and fucking boot his ass out, it needs to continue. HE. DOES. NOT. BELONG. THERE. HE. IS. A. FUCKING. IMPOSTER!

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

this. why he is even allowed to be there in the first place is a fucking head scratcher

Have you not been watching the goat rodeo in DC? He’s a vote for McCarthy and that’s why he’s there. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Your straight genes overrule your hot Brazilian genes.

Gay Brazilian men put in the work and maintenance to maximize their hot Brazilian genes.

I don’t think that’s it ;)

But more likely I am only a quarter Brazilian by blood (half if you ask my pops haha).

My brother in law, while an educated and not unattractive man, is not the Brazilian gay Adonis y’all in mind.

22 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Until they do the right thing and fucking boot his ass out, it needs to continue. HE. DOES. NOT. BELONG. THERE. HE. IS. A. FUCKING. IMPOSTER!

He belongs in there about as much as the insurrectionists did. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Isn't he gay? Not that we can believe anything he says...

He is gay-ish.  You know, like that thing you always talk about how much money they'd have to pay you to blow a guy... ;) 

Edited by YGIFS
dyslexia coming on today

Out of curiosity I went and listened to an interview he did with some Brazilian media network SBT News. This was from a month ago so before the truth about him started to surface…so no hard hitting questions. He is very well spoken in Portuguese (I actually have never listened to him talk in English). The newscaster asked about his opinion of immigration and about his family. He claims his parents immigrated to the US legally.

This should be pretty easily verifiable, right?

I would think. I kind of assumed it had already been verified. I assume it was quite a bit easier then. My dad came to the US in the 60s on a student visa if I recall correctly. I don’t remember him ever saying it was difficult. He didn’t become a citizen for another 20 years.

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

this. why he is even allowed to be there in the first place is a fucking head scratcher

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Have you not been watching the goat rodeo in DC? He’s a vote for McCarthy and that’s why he’s there. 

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

Do they though? Like everything these days, I think gqp voters just don't care.

I'm telling my MAGA/Qanon relatives that he's there because Soros wanted a gay Latino Jewish Republican in Congress and is paying the GOP to look the other way.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm telling my MAGA/Qanon relatives that he's there because Soros wanted a gay Latino Jewish Republican in Congress and is paying the GOP to look the other way.

Santos is only a member of the Visible Congress, the one your relatives are allowed to see. Make sure they get all apprised of that, buddy. They's a whole nother invisible one that it's best not to talk about.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1