Merry Christmas…

troph

1 hour ago, troph said:

To all you mother fuckers, cocksuckers, and the ladies in between. To those I love to hate, and hate to love. Here we are, another trip around the sun please. Merry Christmas errybody. ❤️🎄❤️

christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

Ladies can’t be classified in the first two?  Misogynist.

Happy Christmas you salty buncha fuckers.  Always remember the most important lesson that Jesus left us with......hate people who are different.  That was like his whole reason for coming to us.  I know, I know...faith, hope, and love...and the greatest of these is love.  But he was totally for serious when he said, "Hate the queers and the immigrants and the brown people!"  He was for totes cereal when he shouted that.  

I spent a chunk of my life thinking I was better than everyone else.  I spend another chunk thinking I was worse than everyone else.  I now walk with a swarthy-skinned Jew from Arimathea who dabbled in fishing, carpentry, and philanthropy.  Even he admits tomorrow really isn't his birthday but it feels good to pause and raise a piece of cake in his honor.  That we got the purpose of his life and sacrifice so horrifically, tectonically incorrect is such a fucking miracle.  The Devil himself is like, "Shit people, I just felt slighted and tried to tempt other humans into sin.  It never occurred to me to build out an entire ideological platform in the shadow of envy and hate.  What the fuck guys?"  

But yeah, happy birthday Jesus.  Whoever you are.  I think the telephone game has finally expired.  But the thing behind the thing offered us an overture.  And if you're it.....................thanks.  Here's some cake.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Happy Christmas you salty buncha fuckers.  Always remember the most important lesson that Jesus left us with......hate people who are different.  That was like his whole reason for coming to us.  I know, I know...faith, hope, and love...and the greatest of these is love.  But he was totally for serious when he said, "Hate the queers and the immigrants and the brown people!"  He was for totes cereal when he shouted that.  

I spent a chunk of my life thinking I was better than everyone else.  I spend another chunk thinking I was worse than everyone else.  I now walk with a swarthy-skinned Jew from Arimathea who dabbled in fishing, carpentry, and philanthropy.  Even he admits tomorrow really isn't his birthday but it feels good to pause and raise a piece of cake in his honor.  That we got the purpose of his life and sacrifice so horrifically, tectonically incorrect is such a fucking miracle.  The Devil himself is like, "Shit people, I just felt slighted and tried to tempt other humans into sin.  It never occurred to me to build out an entire ideological platform in the shadow of envy and hate.  What the fuck guys?"  

But yeah, happy birthday Jesus.  Whoever you are.  I think the telephone game has finally expired.  But the thing behind the thing offered us an overture.  And if you're it.....................thanks.  Here's some cake.

Hey man I was just like saying merry Christmas you know?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, troph said:

Hey man I was just like saying merry Christmas you know?  

Yeah, I know.  I just need to remind myself the point of it all.  I just need to remind myself that it's not even really his birthday (I mean, c'mon...the immaculate conception of Mary was 8 December.  Even pro-life Catholics realize, "Yeah, we're against abortions after the 6th week but how did Mary carry a baby to term for 55 weeks?"  I'm not even sure of his backstory other than he was an handy/outdoorsy Jew (a rarity today ;)   ) .       Something happened.  Somebody came.  Something loves us.  Something wants us to be kinder to ourselves and one another.  It took me 46 years to realize it.  But it's happening.  I've seen another world, but for now---there ain't no home but this one.  Smile and hug the person next to you today.  Because it'll all be over soon enough.  Happy Christmas BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

Who wrapped some dogshit in a present and gave it to Parliament? hahaha

Merry Christmas, Troph!

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

No shit, weirdest neg I've ever received lol

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

That can’t be the weirdest one. 
And no shit- I was going to give Troph the Christmas bird but then saw that Parliment did it for real. 

All in good fun.  Merry Christmas ya buncha degens!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

Merry Christmas to all!

Even you @futureman

Animated GIF

So is this going to be late night Santa assembly thread or will we need another one?

I occasionally think of jt when I wrap these fucking presents. I think he was the one that not only enjoyed it, but made his paper match up symmetrically when he was done. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif

No family drama to report here. Kids are all grown, all here for the 25th, one with her husband, the other with their fiancés. No late night toy construction, no crazy aunts, uncles, cousins around here.  Went to church yesterday, and it’s too cold to do anything outside so we’ll all hang out inside after presents, watching a movie or playing games. 
Merry Christmas, surls. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Been wide awake since 3:30. Finally said 'fuck it', went downstairs, put the coffee on, started the fire and am now watching Rosemary's Baby while the cat warms his belly. Merry xmas, y'all.

Ah, “Rosemary’s Baby”, the feel-good holiday classic.

• Haha 2

Merry Christmas Surly!!!

This place brings joy. Addictive and time consuming, but joy nonetheless, checking throughout at a daily pace, especially during football season.

I hope that y’all find some joy and merriment during today and the rest of the holiday season. Safe travels to/from your destinations too.
Merry Christmas to you and your families!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

Count me in the camp with older kids and remembering those early days fondly - but certainly not missing ambiguous Chinese instructions or sleepless nights and early mornings.  We don’t have the kids this morning so it’s a slow wake up, luxury slow morning, coffee then some breakfast tacos followed by and afternoon of trout fishing.  Kids show up tomorrow and we will enjoy our time and then ride out the year together.

• Hook 'Em 3

I definitely tweaked something in my back moving the giant dollhouse… kids some how (mainly because my wife made my the 7 year old wait upstairs until his 2 year old sister woke up) did not get down stairs till 9, so I 3+ hours of sleep.

Sitting here in agony, its worth it watching them just playing with the big presents. The 2 year old is in awe of her doll house a her squeals of joy makes it worth it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by Laxtonto
Lack of sleep… the struggle is real on Xmas morning
  • Like 5

41 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

I definitely tweaked something in my back moving the giant dollhouse… kids some how (mainly because my wife made my the 7 year old wait upstairs until his 2 year old sister woke up) did not get down stairs till 9, so I 3+ hours of sleep.

Sitting here in agony, its worth it watching them just playing with the big presents. The 2 year old is in awe of her doll house a her squeals of joy makes it worth it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

A5950892-19D7-4A97-A03A-50CB02572FD0.gif

• Haha 1