Alamo Bowl: Texas vs. Washington - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

We must be a) the worst third and fourth down defense in the nation and b) the team that’s given up the most 10+ play drives in the nation.

It looked like a problem early in the year and I hoped it was a fluke. It’s just who this team is. 

They need to learn how to get off the field this off-season. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

We have one fucking player costing us the game and some of you are acting like this is a program-defining loss. 

This is as shitty as shitty gets but it isn't some commentary on where this team is headed. 

They're gonna be fine. But #1 either needs to leave or have a long talk with Jesus. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Funny thing is this dude is gonna transfer somewhere else and fucking catch everything 

Why would he transfer? We feature him all the time. 

It's a weird era where starting players with plenty of snaps and targets want to transfer. Isn't that what you transfer to get?

1 minute ago, Fondren & Main said:

It’s not the qb’s fault dumbass.

Oh I’m sorry the guy that hasn’t proven he can complete a downfield pass and the coach is calling screens for him after he proves he can’t.  It’s not his fault….  Please tell me who’s fault it is dumbass?   And no the coach has tried downfield passes but he chose to throw one out of bounds to the right instead of the corner that would have been open or given him a chance to catch it inbounds atleast.  Please Mr Ewers tell me how the offense failing, the passing game doing nothing is 0 fault on the QB??

• Fuck You 1

Just now, deft said:

The acc refs are clearly sticking it to us for leaving the big 12 for the sec. We should continue to expect this in the games we play in the big 10.

But for real, fuck these refs

We aren’t losing because of these refs.  Our D can’t stop them, and our receivers can’t catch the ball.  Our running game is stinking.  It’s obvious Wash wants to be here and make a statement.  We are still soft.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

We have one fucking player costing us the game and some of you are acting like this is a program-defining loss. 

This is as shitty as shitty gets but it isn't some commentary on where this team is headed. 

They're gonna be fine. But #1 either needs to leave or have a long talk with Jesus. 

At this point I would prefer he leave

• Hook 'Em 1

X just isn’t a deep threat. He can’t track/adjust or make plays on balls that aren’t perfectly thrown. And even then he’s dropped two tonight of that variety.

Were better with him than without, but he should be limited to screens and short passes while they give Thompson/Neyor/Cook/transfer WR those routes going forward.

Just now, C-Man said:

Sadly, nobody else on the roster gets that open on that play. Hopefully, the freshmen coming in and Neyor returning from injury push Worthy into a supporting role or out of Austin altogether.

Shit, fucking try Brennan Thompson. He's got speed to spare. I really fucking hope Worthy does transfer. He's a casualty in the worst way. Quinn has done literally everything possible to gift him passes and he couldn't catch AIDS from a Lubbock cheerleader. Just fucking try something different instead of throwing to that motherfucker. Anything, I don't even care (except hands-off to Keilan)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

No, Sark continues to allow the defense to trot out there and they're fucking tired. He also keeps calling the Ewers-Wprthy deep pass that hasn't worked since week 2, and we have a midget RB starting over a fucking beast in Brooks. I'd quit on Sark too. 

He’s called it twice, maybe three times tonight. Lot more controlled throws tonight, which we’ve been asking for for the last five or six games.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Sadly, nobody else on the roster gets that open on that play. Hopefully, the freshmen coming in and Neyor returning from injury push Worthy into a supporting role or out of Austin altogether.

Yeah we don't really have any other deep threats.  Our WR corps is super-limited.

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Oh I’m sorry the guy that hasn’t proven he can complete a downfield pass and the coach is calling screens for him after he proves he can’t.  It’s not his fault….  Please tell me who’s fault it is dumbass?   And no the coach has tried downfield passes but he chose to throw one out of bounds to the right instead of the corner that would have been open or given him a chance to catch it inbounds atleast.  Please Mr Ewers tell me how the offense failing, the passing game doing nothing is 0 fault on the QB??

Do you haves eyes you stupid fucking cunt!?  Our number 1 WR has 3 drops…

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1