Local High School Students set up a "Mansion Rager" at a home whose owners were out that night

AUS-97HORN

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

shitheads who throw a party at your house and break everything or homeless orgy in your bedroom every day leaving their haven't showered in 2 years smell everywhere?

https://www.bristol247.com/student/news-student/homeless-orgy-in-student-flat-goes-viral/

A voice note sent to a Snapchat group chat by a “friend of a friend of a friend” explained how a student had noticed a strange smell coming from her room every time she returned from university.

The smell got so bad that she installed cameras to find the culprit.

According to the voice note, “three homeless people were climbing through her window like clockwork every day” and having an “orgy” in her bedroom.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

Also, this sounds like a cover by the owner.

"Officer, I have no idea how all these hot, young high school girls got here. I certainly didn't invite them over with the promise alcohol or tell them I'd show them my water tower. It must be that evil TikTok or Snapchat that did it!"

It was simpler than that. The high school chick he'd been banging behind his wife's back knew they would be out of town and he wouldn't be able to really say shit about it when they got back. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Dumb fucking bitch.  Three people doesn't qualify as an orgy you stupid cunt.

-Porterhouse probably

Damn it you beat me to it. An orgy, for fuck’s sake. 

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

It won't last long. He'll just change his name again soon but be instantly found out because no one else is quite as cunty and he can't turn it off. 

Great handle. I enjoy listening to your insightful commentary, like, Sark will regret letting Casey walk and replace him with Quinn. We all know you’re poor, but you and this mansion owner have a lot in common. 

19 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

It’s hostile because he sounds like….a surlyhorns bitch poster.

First, he’s quoted in the paper and ostensibly interviewed on camera or audio because he mispronounces Bowie, as another poster said. That’s weak shit. Don’t EVER whine to the media unless the police aren’t doing anything. He comes across as an attention-seeking whiner.

Second, talking about how it’s ‘horrifying’ and a ‘violation of privacy’ makes you sound like a pencil-dicked bitch. Basically, your average Austinite today.  

Third, it sounds like he very much has a clue as to who was there, and surely has cameras.  But if he doesn’t, I’m sure insurance can cover it.  If he can’t locate the perps or his homeowner’s deductible is too high (gasp!), maybe he’ll have to go out of pocket to mitigate high school invader avocado stains. 

Team High School Mansion Ragers. 

So folks, what we have here is a case study in projection.  

Carry on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

19 minutes ago, texasdago said:

gold digging GIF by Copeland

I guess with some here?  You’re under some strange delusion that I care. 

7 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

So folks, what we have here is a case study in projection.  

Carry on.

Nah, the guy is a dramatic cunt. Of course he should be pissed about the deal and pursuing whatever remedies he can, but the manner in which he’s going about those remedies doesn’t suggest that he has a pair of balls. 

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Yea you have a really weird take on this lol. Is porterhouse an Icono sock?

See above. Nothing even slightly weird about the take. 

31 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I guess with some here?  You’re under some strange delusion that I care. 

Nah, the guy is a dramatic cunt. Of course he should be pissed about the deal and pursuing whatever remedies he can, but the manner in which he’s going about those remedies doesn’t suggest that he has a pair of balls. 

See above. Nothing even slightly weird about the take. 

Charlie Murphy Laugh GIF

"I totally don’t care”

-area man who has literally more posts about other people’s posts than his own, original posts.  But also doesn’t Care.  But cares.  Just not about not caring. "

It's almost like someone whining about people whining.  The nerve.

Edited by texasdago
  • Haha 6

On 2/16/2023 at 4:35 PM, Samson's Wig said:

I remember some municipalities had "teen court" years ago, don't know if they still do it or not, but teens served as the jury and dorks from local high schools served as prosecution and defense reps.

I’m trying to think of a scenario where the conviction rate wouldn’t be 0%. The only thing I can come up with is if the defendant  was the star QB from one school and the jury was all from the rival school.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 2/16/2023 at 5:36 PM, Porterhouse said:

It’s totally off. Something is wrong with this homeowner. At a minimum he is a giant pussy with his voice caught on audio complaining about the horrors of kid vandalism. What an attention whore. 

All your criticisms are likely just a few of the things you hate about yourself. You have some serious issues you need to see a psychologist about.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Chopper said:

All your criticisms are likely just a few of the things you hate about yourself. You have some serious issues you need to see a psychologist about.

That is the most callous response. 

My kid is at Anderson and even they knew all about this party via social media. I think they largely obstained.
Chaz and Trip from Westlake are gonna skate but an Okaydan at some place like Bowie are fucked. Shouldn't have been so poor I suppose.

A great porterhouse steak is amazing; the poster Porterhouse not so much.

My kid is at Anderson and even they knew all about this party via social media. I think they largely obstained.
Chaz and Trip from Westlake are gonna skate but an Okaydan at some place like Bowie are fucked. Shouldn't have been so poor I suppose.

A great porterhouse steak is amazing; the poster Porterhouse not so much.

Given teens and social media, they’ll probably have more video angles of tools being thrown through the walls than the NFL has on any given Super Bowl play. 

On 2/16/2023 at 5:35 PM, Samson's Wig said:

I remember some municipalities had "teen court" years ago, don't know if they still do it or not, but teens served as the jury and dorks from local high schools served as prosecution and defense reps.  If you were facing a charge, mostly traffic violations and other minor infractions, you also served on a jury, so you might be passing judgment on a kid who would then be sitting on your jury.  Made for interesting results, primarily extensive community service judgments. 

Wait wut? Kids were attorneys and these were real crimes - I assume misdemeanors? Not like a mock trial but like a real case?  This sounds like insanity 

I’ll be damned

Generally, a juvenile is referred to teen court by the municipal or justice court and has his or her case argued by a teen prosecuting attorney and teen defense attorney. A jury of the defendant’s peers deliberates and decides on a binding punishment for the defendant. 

https://www.tmcec.com/mtsi/teen-court/

Other than missing a way to work in any combination of hydrocarbons, lacrosse, or platinum status...solid post.  Judges would have also accepted "Breck" for "Aspen", but not "Breckenridge", oddly.  

I had never heard of "Teen Court" until this thread.  I assumed it was a rejected pilot episode on theCW. 

On 2/16/2023 at 3:26 PM, Porterhouse said:

"It was horrifying. I mean, it was just unbelievable total violation of one's privacy," the homeowner said.

Shut the fuck up, you massive vagina. These are kids doing stupid shit and they’re gonna pay for your poor avocado-stained walls.  

I’m gonna take this back to ‘96 and guess on what happened. The Westlake kids are the brains behind the operation, and this poor guy’s White Claw filled “mansion” is in Westlake. Some Lake Travis girls were invited because they’re like Tech girls, hot and slutty. Some Bowie jackasses were inadvertently invited and threw the guy’s tools through sheetrock. Because Bowie. 

Sounds like you went to the same Westlake parties I went to in '96

"I didn’t realize westlake, Bowie, LT, Anderson and vandergrift intermingled that much at parties."

Anderson Trojan guy here.  Married a Westlake girl.  There was lots of interaction between those two schools along with Austin High and McCallum back then (late 70s).  Lake Travis and Bowie weren't really a thing yet.

Edited by DalTxHornFan

4 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

Lol, so I negged Porterhouse twice because he deserved it, and he retaliated by going to my post history, pulling up a couple of random posts from the recruiting board, and negging them. Petty much?

IDK about the substance of the posts, but drive-by negging is stupid and reflects that someone has way too much time available to waste.

What's really fun is when Pilot'sError does that to me.  I don't think I've repped him good, bad, or indifferent in years; but once a month...he'll find some innocuous post about nothing (aren't they all) when I was half in the bag 3 years ago and neg rep it.  It's the only neg rep where I wish we still had comment sections.

Yeah, the handful of Westlake H.S. parties with in summers 94/95...there'd be kids from Austin High and Westwood (IIRC), but rarely was there anybody from outside their usual Chaps cohorts.  I didn't think it was anything snooty, just that the high schools were spaced pretty far apart back then.  You didn't live in a neighborhood where just a few blocks over, those kids went to a completely different high school.  Now my friend's kids are students there and they don't seem snooty, just geographically isolated.  They attend sports camps, church, and clubs with the exact same few hundred kids from an expansive radius.   

The one thing that shocked me about these parties, and I think about it sometimes when we're going to some event up in the hills, wasn't the drugs, or cute chicks, or rampant drinking.  It was those little, narrow unlit roads up there with cars parked on both sides, cliffs aplenty, under-engineered balconies, cars whizzing around corners, deer, and drunk/high toddlers roaming the streets.  I am thankful me or nobody I knew ever got hurt at those shindigs.  I made lots of bad choices in high school as a kid, then I met up with some of you Texas buffoons and was like, "Yeah, this isn't gonna end well."  sorry, not sorry, for partying.  

In the late 80s, we had a lot of Anderson "cove parties" in the then-undeveloped coves of Shepherd Mountain and Jester Estates.  Bonfires and booze and plenty of cute girls.  Lots of us had friends at Lanier and McCallum, the other north Austin schools, and they'd show up to our cove parties.  Some from Westlake too.  And due to being bussed to Martin Junior High and intermingled with South Austin kids, I also had some friends at Crockett, but they didn't tend to come up to North Austin parties.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, utee94 said:

In the late 80s, we had a lot of Anderson "cove parties" in the then-undeveloped coves of Shepherd Mountain and Jester Estates.  Bonfires and booze and plenty of cute girls.  Lots of us had friends at Lanier and McCallum, the other north Austin schools, and they'd show up to our cove parties.  Some from Westlake too.  And due to being bussed to Martin Junior High and intermingled with South Austin kids, I also had some friends at Crockett, but they didn't tend to come up to North Austin parties.

Same story, different neighborhoods -- those parties were up on Cat Mountain and around Valburn in my day.  Loop 360 was just under construction and Coors beer had only recently come to Austin.  Good times, indeed!

Edit:  And Lanier Vikettes were always welcome!  Lovely girls!

Edited by DalTxHornFan
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Updawg said:

I didn’t realize westlake, Bowie, LT, Anderson and vandergrift intermingled that much at parties.

But I’m an old that didn’t grow up in austin

2012 Westlake grad here. Yeah, we didn't mingle with any of those fuckers, especially those Lake Travis cocksucker mother fuckers

13 hours ago, utee94 said:

Why no Westwood?

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Now I feel old as fuck 

I don't exactly feel young....though I remember you and the rest of the shitheads around here when TOS was launched after y'all got whalecunts blessing. I was in 8th grade going into my freshman year posting with you scumbags. I clearly turned out fine.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Some of y’all might be surprised to know that the internet has changed a few things since we were in school. Every kid at every school knows about every party. There are entire instagram accounts and snap groups with tens of thousands of local high school followers specifically for gathering info about house parties in Austin. Gone are the days of passing out flyers and telling the kids at the mall. 

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

2012 Westlake grad here. Yeah, we didn't mingle with any of those fuckers, especially those Lake Travis cocksucker mother fuckers

‘96 grad. We grew up with Austin High guys and my best friends today are AHS grads. LT, Bowie, AHS, Anderson, McCallum, and Westwood girls were routinely swinging from our nuts at parties. If Austin High guys at the time showed up at our parties there’d be a confrontation of some kind. If Bowie did, something was getting destroyed because those guys are fucking idiots. LT guys were an afterthought. Usually geeks who escaped athletic pressure of Westlake to a 3A school.