Why won't Nikki Haley be the first female POTUS?

tantric superman

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently her strategy to catch up to Trump is to be a wishy-washy empty suit on everything.

Wednesday: "hell yeah, frozen embryos are babies!"

Thursday: "well, uh, actually, uh, that doesn't mean I agree with the Alabama decision" (tokamak's editors note: the decision that embryos are, in fact, babies)

• Like 1

Just for reference, in 2016 the South Carolina Republican Primary netted 741k votes.  Early exit polls are showing a heavy MAGA percentage of those that turned out (estimate 45%, out of how many is not yet clear).  

2 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

prime the pump

I think VP pick will be Vivek, Donalds or Noem. And 45 will at least eyefuck Mrs Ramaswamy.

Donald’s, who is not unacquainted with the criminal justice system, and Noem certainly have resumes that only Trump could love:

https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/kristi-noem-corey-lewandowski-affair-shakes-up-trump-running-mate-stakes/

Married Republican South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem has engaged in a years-long affair with longtime Donald Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski, multiple sources told The Post Friday.

Though no images of the two getting frisky are known to exist, the pair have been less than discreet about their relationship, with one source recalling them making out at a hotel bar during the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Fla..

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I'd guess he goes for Noem.  Haley is the most qualified, and the one that helps his chances the most, but it's a safe bet that Donald wants to fuck her the least, so she'll be out.

Yes, less than Vivek.

Who would help him the most? Or hurt the least. Tim Scott?

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Who would help him the most? Or hurt the least. Tim Scott?

tim scott would help him zero point zero. probably hurt him.  i can see him losing a state like GA because of the negatives of putting a black guy up there would outweigh any vote he gets through his new outreach to minorities.

He's a fucking moron, but he's not that fucking stupid.  He's picking a woman to help his rapist image and the GOP issues with female rights the last couple of years.  

Race is certainly a factor, but he'll have 5 minutes of lucidity this Spring/early Summer and pick a woman.  Even he sees the writing on the wall (that is not covered in ketchup).  

Geography has jackshit to do with VP picks for the last 40 years, I don't know how people don't see that.  1980 with Reagan picking Texas' Bush was about the last time it really mattered since Texas at that point was still a contested state with lotsa EC votes.  Tim Kaine from Virginia when it was still kinda vulnerable in 2016 is maybe the last argument that can be made along with John Edwards of NC alongside Kerry, and even that's a shaky example in both cases.  You balance with ideology/experience/age nowadays.  

All that to say, Trump will find a way to fuck it up out of ego.  

Edited by YGIFS

A women is going to get spend all of her time trying to defend the bullshit Supreme Court decision and other general republican fuckery in regards to women’s rights. I’m not sure how well that will go. That is going to be a tough issue for him with or without a woman on the ticket. Just seems easier for a man to turn his nose up and ignore it. SOP. 

4 hours ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Trump's going to pick her because of her GE dominance > Biden.  Then we'll have 2 consecutive Indian female VPs.  Trump won't die in office (sad face) but she'll be the #1 for 2028 and probably win. 

Wrong and wrong. 

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

I'd guess he goes for Noem.  Haley is the most qualified, and the one that helps his chances the most, but it's a safe bet that Donald wants to fuck her the least, so she'll be out.

Yes, less than Vivek.

She’s been critical of him and wouldn’t drop out when he wanted her to. Donald is too vindictive to ever pick Haley as his running mate. He couldn’t wrap his head around how Biden picked Harris as his running mate after she said critical things about him during the debates.

• Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

She’s been critical of him and wouldn’t drop out when he wanted her to. Donald is too vindictive to ever pick Haley as his running mate. He couldn’t wrap his head around how Biden picked Harris as his running mate after she said critical things about him during the debates.

Sure, but before we get to all of that, Donald doesn't want to fuck her, so she's out.

See, he wants to fuck Alina Habba, so she's his attorney, in spite being really bad at attorneying.  That's how much of a chance a woman with a brain like Nikki Haley ever had of being his running mate.  All the other stuff will rile him up, but he was never, ever picking her.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Sure, but before we get to all of that, Donald doesn't want to fuck her, so she's out.

See, he wants to fuck Alina Habba, so she's his attorney, in spite being really bad at attorneying.  That's how much of a chance a woman with a brain like Nikki Haley ever had of being his running mate.  All the other stuff will rile him up, but he was never, ever picking her.

Yeah it will be Noem bc he wants to fuck her or Huckabeef bc she’s a true Trump sycophant and he needs her to facilitate the same grift she’s been doing as Arky gov 

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yeah it will be Noem bc he wants to fuck her or Huckabeef bc she’s a true Trump sycophant and he needs her to facilitate the same grift she’s been doing as Arky gov 

Huckabeef isn’t “straight out of Central Casting.” He won’t pick an ugly pig like her for a running mate.

I agree that Noem seems like the most likely candidate if Trump stays committed to his pledge to pick a female running mate. Of course there’s no reason to assume he will. He might pick Tucker Carlson. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Huckabeef isn’t “straight out of Central Casting.” He won’t pick an ugly pig like her for a running mate.

I agree that Noem seems like the most likely candidate if Trump stays committed to his pledge to pick a female running mate. Of course there’s no reason to assume he will. He might pick Tucker Carlson

So a female running mate, then?  Why do you contradict yourself dude?  

24 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I agree that Noem seems like the most likely candidate if Trump stays committed to his pledge to pick a female running mate. Of course there’s no reason to assume he will. He might pick Tucker Carlson. 

He will pick her because he thinks it will fix the abortion problem. 

37 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I could see Huckabee hopping on Ozempic real quick and having a shot.

I'm worse.  

C'mon folks.  This whole "there are things off limits in political comedy" notion is bullshit. It wasn't a slur joke against Tucker.  He's a fucking cunt.  You don't like the word, move to England where it's markedly less offensive than it is here.  There are strong men.  There are strong women.  There are strong people of all gender types.  Tucker isn't one of them.  It's not because he's effeminate.  He's not strong because he worships Donald Trump.  Sometimes the quip has to be condensed to get the point across (irony, noted).   

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm worse.  

C'mon folks.  This whole "there are things off limits in political comedy" notion is bullshit. It wasn't a slur joke against Tucker.  He's a fucking cunt.  You don't like the word, move to England where it's markedly less offensive than it is here.  There are strong men.  There are strong women.  There are strong people of all gender types.  Tucker isn't one of them.  It's not because he's effeminate.  He's not strong because he worships Donald Trump.  Sometimes the quip has to be condensed to get the point across (irony, noted).   

Neither of us used the word "cunt." I am not objecting to someone calling Tucker Carlson a cunt. He most certainly is a cunt.

You literally called him a "female running mate" while responding to a post that was talking about cis female running mates with the dark horse possibility of Carlson. It was lazy, and I pointed it out. Fin.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wrong.  She won't let him fuck her.  She's disqualified.

19 minutes ago, Covri said:

Brisket, I’m not touching this post with Lobo’s ten foot pole 

I will.  He fucked her, or at the very least molested the shit out of her, when she was a child.

32 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Neither of us used the word "cunt." I am not objecting to someone calling Tucker Carlson a cunt. He most certainly is a cunt.

You literally called him a "female running mate" while responding to a post that was talking about cis female running mates with the dark horse possibility of Carlson. It was lazy, and I pointed it out. Fin.

Fair enough, I just throw the kitchen sink at people like them except for a few racial slurs.  And P.S., Tucker's cunt is in that sink 

On 2/22/2024 at 10:18 AM, South Austin said:

My guess is that she's simply clinging to a hope that Trump will keel over sometime in the next several months, and even then, he'll still probably get the Republican nomination.

That would be awesome because it would be easy to convice the rubes to write in Donald Trump...Telling them he's still alive and his death is a massive conspiracy.  I wonder how many million votes the R party would hemorrhage? 

Edit: Don't get me wrong, it would not be as awesome as him dying.  Sadly, I'd likely follow soon after from the biggest party of my life.  Worth it. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I will.  He fucked her, or at the very least molested the shit out of her, when she was a child.

I'm curious as to how the Secret Service will go about protecting Trump's female VP.

Because when you're a celebrity you are free to just go about and grab her by the pussy. 

I'm guessing Trump will just claim immunity or executive "privilege".

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I'm curious as to how the Secret Service will go about protecting Trump's female VP.

Because when you're a celebrity you are free to just go about and grab her by the pussy. 

I'm guessing Trump will just claim immunity or executive "privilege".

"Uh, Mister President.  With all due respect...we take into consideration the gender and appearance of the asset.  But we select the codenames for the VP and their family members.  We can't call-sign her 'Finger-Blast', it just wouldn't play well in case a media mic picks it up Sir." 

-NO, "Her codename is 'Finger Blast!"  

9 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Nikki wins the DC primary, 2-1 presumaby.

Out of morbid curiosity I looked up some stuff on this.  In DC there are 22k registered Republicans, and apparently they conduct their entire primary at one hotel.  

At any rate, the result were

1.  Haley 1274 votes

2.  Trump 676 votes

3.  Meatball Ron - 38 votes

6.  Something named David Stuckenberg - 8 votes

• Hook 'Em 2