45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:

Conspiracy shit beamed down from the mothership. 

Basically how my parents get their news from fox 

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

I’m going to hurt family members feelings trying to get them to read the indictment instead of being spoon fed the FNC take on this instead.

Tell them to put a marker down now - if Meadows and Pence testify under oath that what is alleged in the indictment is what happened, then it actually did happen. And it’s bad, real bad, right? Because they are going to be gaslit to oblivion that it’s all fake. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, smokebomb said:

My understanding is not being named is Justice Department policy for people who are not indicted, nothing more.

It’s a heads up though to the co-conspirators and I could see them testify against DJT in some sort of cooperation agreement. 

That's kinda my understanding.  Even though I did pretty well in CivPro and my federal courts class, this is such uncharted territory even for top legal minds and judges.  Because we just never thought we'd ever be here as a country.  

We all know Trump will promise each them he'll take care of their legal costs and if re-elected, he'll pardon them or convince whichever GOP nominee in 2024 or 2028 will do the same.  But one of them has to see the light and realize they're completely burned unless they cooperate.  Even if Trump makes it through unscathed, somebody has to fry for this and it'll be one of those other 6.  So they all better start turning, and Jack is gonna draw a little diagram like "The Good Bad and the Ugly" where they can criss-cross fire at one another and solve nothing.  Or they turn their guns all on Trump at the same time.  Only other choice is to put their weapons in their mouth and end it all via the Epstein-Honor System.  Their call.  But being this simulation's timeline.  Each of the 6 of them will all be the battered ex-girlfriend that thinks the man they all mutually love and adore will pick them to take extra special care of while casting the rest aside.  Not realizing they've all been sold the same bill of bullshit.  

To be inside those deposition rooms.  When each of them realizes the folly of their ways.  A drug 1000x more powerful than dopamine or heroin.  

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

A fake indictment.

I really, really, really hope that someday soon, he's bitching about a fake conviction, his fake imprisonment, and his fake beating and assault at the hands of his fellow inmates.....

ExL5meAVEAY0zed.jpg

If that comes to pass, I'll fake feel sorry for him.

But I'll believe it all when I finally see it, and not a split-second before then.  

Hell, in this timeline, his chances of winning the 2024 election just went up 5%.

The white supremacists will protect him in prison.  But I'm OK with that as long as he's in prison.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

A fake indictment.

I really, really, really hope that someday soon, he's bitching about a fake conviction, his fake imprisonment, and his fake beating and assault at the hands of his fellow inmates.....

ExL5meAVEAY0zed.jpg

If that comes to pass, I'll fake feel sorry for him.

But I'll believe it all when I finally see it, and not a split-second before then.  

Hell, in this timeline, his chances of winning the 2024 election just went up 5%.

image.gif.3354a7cdf3801626b7b3e84d39a43bc4.gif

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

What time does the arraignment happen on Thursday?  And with whom do I speak to about buying drugs 45 minutes prior to that?  

For as much time as you spend on campus, you ain’t got a hookup?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Just save us the time and off yourself already you fat tub of shit.

No, no. No no no no. I don't want him taking the easy way out.

I want to see him tried, convicted, and sentenced. I want to see him serve time. HE MUST LIVE TO SEE THE INSIDE OF A CELL.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

For as much time as you spend on campus, you ain’t got a hookup?

Not really a hot look for dudes my age to be getting drugs from undergrads.  However, I do know a couple of professors and administrators well north of 50 that party way harder than I expected.  

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Shame the tweet gets cut off:

Special Counsel Jack Smith's Statement moments ago:

This is in regards to the 3rd indictment of Former President Donald Trump. This Trump indictment is yet another case in which Republicans will likely attack law enforcement and the DOJ.

Just remember that we should all agree that a speedy and fair trial is important here. If Trump is not guilty he and his supporters should be calling for the same.

I urge ALL Americans to go read the entire indictment before weighing in on social media.

I don't think Trump's supporters read.

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Months ago, during the Committee hearings, I predicted the conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding much as it has been pled here.

Also, all you nattering nabobs of negativity can gobble my crank.  You can quibble with the timing, but here it is.  Fuckin told ya.

☝️😁☝️

Trump's turbofucked.

14 minutes ago, tx ind said:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3390092/2

I made it about 15 posts in, no words.

These people exist.  There are 10s of millions of them.  They are not going away.  They are only getting more deranged.

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Months ago, during the Committee hearings, I predicted the conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding much as it has been pled here.

Also, all you nattering nabobs of negativity can gobble my crank.  You can quibble with the timing, but here it is.  Fuckin told ya.

Cool.  When a huge swath of the country won't believe anything that makes Trump look bad -- he could literally take the stand and say "I knew it all was a crime, I wanted to commit a crime, I'm a criminal, I love criming, and I'm guilty of all the criming they say I did!", and they would never sway from their belief that he is literally anointed by God to lead America -- WTF do we do with that?  

Nevermind that these are federal charges, they go to this SCOTUS, and good fucking luck with that.  Just do the math on how we make it through that many people, and functionally the entire GQP leadership, standing behind a motherfucking criminal, with zero wavering or compromise.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

No, no. No no no no. I don't want him taking the easy way out.

I want to see him tried, convicted, and sentenced. I want to see him serve time. HE MUST LIVE TO SEE THE INSIDE OF A CELL.

Fuck that.  We need to be rid of him.  Him dying is the second best possible outcome.  The best possible outcome is a massive stroke where he becomes incapacitated and then people can make fun of him like he makes fun of disabled people.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

image.gif.716b4354d2de32b4ef8d6a4c811eb678.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

These people exist.  There are 10s of millions of them.  They are not going away.  They are only getting more deranged.

Cool.  When a huge swath of the country won't believe anything that makes Trump look bad -- he could literally take the stand and say "I knew it all was a crime, I wanted to commit a crime, I'm a criminal, I love criming, and I'm guilty of all the criming they say I did!", and they would never sway from their belief that he is literally anointed by God to lead America -- WTF do we do with that?  

Nevermind that these are federal charges, they go to this SCOTUS, and good fucking luck with that.  Just do the math on how we make it through that many people, and functionally the entire GQP leadership, standing behind a motherfucking criminal, with zero wavering or compromise.

None of that matters.  Everyone was saying Merrick Garland was too big a pussy to bring criminal charges against Trump, blah blah blah.

Granted, Garland didn't bring these charges himself, and he never would have, but he appointed the man who did and seems to have made a superlative choice. I think I was the only one defending him.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Yeah, I think we may have crossed the Rubicon here.  Trump finally has to answer in court, and while a conviction might be as unlikely as it is in any criminal trial, the politics have been removed from the equation.  Jurors will do what they will, it's not a slam dunk, but Trump is going to have to stand trial, which a whole 'nother level of shit that he's never really had to deal with.

• Hook 'Em 7

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated