45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

26 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Well, it isn't the APD mugshots you guys are used to but in the link below you will find Eastman and Hall:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mugshots-of-john-eastman-and-scott-hall-defendants-in-trumps-georgia-election-case-released

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Fuck Rudy

And if he can afford food, shelter, and travel every month, he can afford an attorney. It might not be one he wants, but tough shit. He is selling property for 6.5 million. He has money. 

correct, fuck him

Like all traitors to this country, his body should be swinging from a tree 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 6

I mean, the only shirt that would've been more fitting from a professional sports team might be a Cowboys shirt.  Or A&M if we were going college.  Otherwise, the Cardinals shirt is pretty much exactly what I would've expected that guy would've been wearing.
So you've been to St Louis?

I for one am thankful that there is no muzzle on Junior so he can continually show the world just how fucking stupid he is each day, and the same with Eric.

Well he's not exactly wrong. We have a long history of letting rich white males do whatever they want. Unfortunately his father is exceedingly uncouth, sloppy and can't shut the fuck. A true Billionare would still be in office and would have skated on all charges.

There is a non-zero chance of this happening  

Trump threatens a witness in Georgia trial on Truth social. Bond is revoked and a warrant is issued. Trump flees to Russia. Says he seeks political asylum because he’s being targeted for free speech. MAGA believe him because cults are cults. Fox News just asks questions and gives credence to Trumps excuses. Was it a threat? Is he being persecuted for free speech? While the rest of reality see a foreign asset completing the arc of a traitor. 

• Rage+1 4

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just say “I’m more popular than Jesus”.  I’ve long thought that may be the one thing that would backfire on him.  I’m no longer as certain, but it would be an enjoyable theory to test.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

So, Dan OingoBoingo wants Trump to actually serve a day in jail, to show how Alpha he is, or something like that.

I take it he hasn't seen any of 60 days in.  Fuck Bangkok making a hard man humble, Fulton County jail is no joke.  Trump will obviously have protection, but some of these clowns being in would be the scariest thing they have ever done.  I'm not agreeing with the state of what we have, including the desperate need for reform for the mentality ill to be in proper facilities and receive care, but right now, that's where they are.  So what you have is violent mentally ill people, who may or may not being getting their meds, packed into an overcrowded old building with failing mechanical systems, that is understaffed.  For ordinary people, not hardened by this sort of stuff, it's a shit your pants situation.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lurch said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just say “I’m more popular than Jesus”.  I’ve long thought that may be the one thing that would backfire on him.  I’m no longer as certain, but it would be an enjoyable theory to test.

Sir this was posted just one page ago

image.png.17b4e0ef096f81c2d17fdb16bb215534.png

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, Born to Run said:
14 hours ago, Js1 said:
God damnit I’m going to be at the Taylor Swift concert in Mexico City 

I'll be there Sat, lmk if you have any tips or advice. Seriously. Lady friend has been trying to get reasonable tickets for months. México City was way cheaper.

F64CB3B4-3BD1-45D5-BC73-282A1A5C6BD7.jpeg.49851acdd7c354ee415a01b6fa99bb30.jpeg

15 hours ago, The Dog said:

"But the law presumes, absent a strong showing to the contrary, that a grand jury acts within the legitimate scope of its authority,” and the defendant has the burden of showing that the Government’s use of the grand jury was improper."  Well, it appears as though Cannon, J. was asking the wrong party to prove this up.  Whoops. 

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

I take it he hasn't seen any of 60 days in.  Fuck Bangkok making a hard man humble, Fulton County jail is no joke.  Trump will obviously have protection, but some of these clowns being in would be the scariest thing they have ever done.  

Yep, Travis County and Williamson County jails are a breeze compared to Fulton County.

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

I take it he hasn't seen any of 60 days in.  Fuck Bangkok making a hard man humble, Fulton County jail is no joke.  Trump will obviously have protection, but some of these clowns being in would be the scariest thing they have ever done.  I'm not agreeing with the state of what we have, including the desperate need for reform for the mentality ill to be in proper facilities and receive care, but right now, that's where they are.  So what you have is violent mentally ill people, who may or may not being getting their meds, packed into an overcrowded old building with failing mechanical systems, that is understaffed.  For ordinary people, not hardened by this sort of stuff, it's a shit your pants situation.  

Maybe he could just walk the hall of the cell block.  I'd love to a story about how some dude impersonated Miggs from Silence of the Lambs and flung a little present to him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

The Lennon hypothesis would be a joy to watch.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Considering that’s what the gqp wanted for criminals, the irony would be exquisite.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

To continue in my populist politician comment from his earlier Truth post that showed contempt of commercial fights....populist everyday man schedules $100,000 gala on opening night of the NFL.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

To continue in my populist politician comment from his earlier Truth post that showed contempt of commercial fights....populist everyday man schedules $100,000 gala on opening night of the NFL.

You think the kind of person who would drop $100,000 on this watches the NFL?   They might own a team but they are not die hard fans.   Well, maybe Jets fans.

1 minute ago, Macanudo said:

You think the kind of person who would drop $100,000 on this watches the NFL?   They might own a team but they are not die hard fans.   Well, maybe Jets fans.

No, that's the point. He's a populist that lives by 0 of the values that he represents, and his followers can't see it.

• Like 1

Further fuel from the fire from TWSJ: https://www.wsj.com/us-news/mar-a-lago-it-director-flipped-on-trump-after-switching-lawyers-prosecutors-say-649b49c2

It's infuriating to still read "yeah, but mean tweets" from dipshit MAGA fucks on social media. Yeah, dipshit, it's because he tweeted "mean" things. That's why we want him swinging from the yardarm.

WASHINGTON—A witness against Donald Trump in the Mar-a-Lago documents case recanted false testimony and provided new information implicating the former president after dropping a lawyer paid for by Trump’s political-action committee, special counsel Jack Smith said on Tuesday night.

The allegations by Smith’s office, outlined in a 12-page court filing, were meant to highlight the Justice Department’s concerns over potential conflicts of interest arising from Trump’s financing of lawyers for a number of co-defendants and potential witnesses.

Smith’s office has sought a court hearing to determine whether defense lawyer Stanley Woodward can adequately represent Walt Nauta, a Trump valet also charged in the case, as well as unnamed potential witnesses. Smith’s office first raised the concern to U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon earlier this month.

Tuesday’s filing from the Justice Department was intended to highlight potential ethical problems raised by Woodward’s concurrent representations. Trump’s Save America political-action committee is paying Woodward’s legal fees, the filing stated.

Woodward didn’t respond to a request for comment. 

A grand jury indicted Trump on June 8 relating to his storing of documents at his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago. Trump was charged along with his aide Nauta, who is represented by Woodward. Both Trump and Nauta have pleaded not guilty. 

Walt Nauta, personal aide to former President Donald Trump, with his lawyer Stanley Woodward, whose legal fees are being paid by Trump’s Save America political-action committee. PHOTO: MARCO BELLO/REUTERS

After obtaining that indictment, Smith continued to investigate whether Trump and others had obstructed the documents investigation.

Smith said his office gathered that Trump employee Carlos De Oliveira tried to enlist the director of information technology for Mar-a-Lago to delete security footage after a grand jury in the District of Columbia issued a subpoena for it.

Prosecutors hoped the CCTV footage from Mar-a-Lago would shed light on how classified documents were stored and who had access to them.

Smith referred to the IT director as “Trump Employee 4,” but the individual has elsewhere been identified as Yuscil Taveras.

Woodward represented Taveras when he testified before the D.C. grand jury in March. During that testimony, Taveras repeatedly denied or claimed not to recall any conversations about the security footage at Mar-a-Lago, the Justice Department filing said.

In June, the Justice Department informed Taveras through a so-called target letter that he could be charged for making a false statement to the grand jury.

That letter “crystallized a conflict of interest arising from Mr. Woodward’s concurrent representation” of Taveras and Nauta, the Justice Department said.

“Advising Trump Employee 4 to correct his sworn testimony would result in testimony incriminating Mr. Woodward’s other client, Nauta; but permitting Trump Employee 4’s false testimony to stand uncorrected would leave Trump Employee 4 exposed to criminal charges for perjury,” Smith’s office said.

Special counsel Jack Smith has raised concerns about the legal representation for co-defendants and potential witnesses in the Trump documents case. PHOTO: AL DRAGO/BLOOMBERG NEWS

In June, the chief federal judge in D.C. informed Taveras that he could be advised by a public defender if he wished.

On July 5, Taveras informed Chief Judge James Boasberg that he was dropping Woodward and wanted to be represented by the public defender instead.

“Immediately after receiving new counsel, Trump Employee 4 retracted his prior false testimony and provided information that implicated Nauta, De Oliveira, and Trump in efforts to delete security camera footage,” the Justice Department said.

Woodward has argued that no conflicts of interest were created by him taking on multiple clients, and that Taveras was informed that if he wished to become a cooperating government witness, he could do so at any time, according to court papers.

In late July, a grand jury approved a superseding indictment that arose in large part from Taveras’s altered testimony. In that new indictment, De Oliveira was added as a defendant in the case. He has pleaded not guilty. 

• Hook 'Em 1