45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Did the campaign or someone working for him buy it for him? Did they leave with the gun? Seems like it’d be pretty easy to find out

He never spends his own money on anything, so there’s no way in hell he actually bought this gun 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Have they dipped that gun in gold and auctioned it off for millions of dollars to support trump?   They don't even have to give it to anyone...just declare it 'the people's gun' and raise $20 a pop until you hit God knows how much...

No, they haven't?  That's only because they're too stupid to think of that idea.  

• Hook 'Em 2

In all seriousness, isn't it a hard and fast rule that former Presidents can never drive a car or handle a handgun ever again as per Secret Service guidelines?  Like, they can go hunting with certain long rifles/shotguns but even then under close supervision.  But they can't just dick around with pistols for fun.  I swear that's a rule somewhere told to me literally by Secret Service.  

I love the “there were no victims” claim. It goes to the heart of his criminality. He believes he should be able to commit fraud. 

Lying on financial records to get more favorable financing is a crime. Just because you and the bank are happy engage in the crime, doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt people that don’t commit financial crimes. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Captainant said:

a judge appointed at the 11th hour of a criminal presidency, who keeps mysteriously getting trump cases assigned to her, causing everything to move as slow as possible and delay delay delay??? I was told this was unpossible!

Surly Pollyanna’s need to wake the fuck up 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

A former president indicted on 91 felonies posing with a gun with his own likeness on it as a campaign stop is very in brand for America in 2023. 

Yep.

As much as MAGA wants to bitch about Mark Meadows, Cassidy Hutchinson, Mike Pence, Barr, DeVos, Bolton, Mattis, Kelly, Cohen, Haley, etc. the list goes on.

As much as they want to bitch about how shitty these people are, MAGA will never ever stop, and just for one moment, ponder the fact that Trump chose Every Fucking One of those people.  He hired all of them.  They weren't holdovers from Obama, they weren't George Soros plants. They were all Donald J Trump hires.

They would probably forget to stop breathing if they realized that almost every single major witness testifying against Trump is somebody he chose, and somebody that's a Republican.

MAGA is just too fucking stupid to figure that out.

• Hook 'Em 8

DIdn't they literally incorporate a new entity a few months back in anticipation of this called, like literally, "Trump Organization II"?  or some shit?  As if that somehow erases the fraud committed by the principals in the first business entity.  You can't just "We using code names y'all!" your way into a new fraud structure.  I know his worshippers think this is just a way to test his savviness as a businessman.  But most of them have applied for car loans or home loans.  At some base level, they have to kinda, sorta remember having to provide some factual evidence for their ability to pay back a loan and not overstate their financial position.  

It was one thing when he dangled his bankruptcy and mezz debt prowess over the heads of simpletons who don't understand CRE capital stacks.  But he's treading into simple shit that flies in the face of everything they've ever known, "My pappy's brand was worth 100 dualie pickup trucks!  Then again, he died broke and we had to bury him in the back 40 on account of no money for funeral mama wanted."  

4 minutes ago, royiv said:

Isn't that kind of what you did on Surly?

I asked to have my previous username/posting history erased for the benefit of myself and surly owners for a project with UT where I had to disclose any social/online media presence in which I ever discussed anything to do with UT.  I came back many months later, unrelated to that first thing, to glean some fraternity and advice from some guys I know going through something else in life that proved/proves immensely helpful.  

it's not remotely close to the same thing.  But as usual, your insight is stunningly impressive.  I bet you were one of the first 500 posters to figure out I used to post as Lobo, after I said it dozens of times.  If your incessantly whiny ass wants me to go away, don't worry about being subtle.  He falsified financial records.  I got a new handle on a site about tits and football because I needed advice from bearschlong and some others.  Totally the same thing.  It's impossible you're this fucking stupid, but here you are.  

Edited by YGIFS

I needed it gone for a few months.  And it was.  I wasn't planning on coming back.  Something happened in life and I needed to commiserate with some frequent posters on here and it helped a lot.  Some I know IRL, some I just chat with on here, some I've come to know iRL as a result.  Kinda cool.  

I got Bob and myself in a brief spell of trouble years ago for posting some shit about UT's then General Counsel.  I think it was Cranberg that gave Bob some grief about it and he had a classic retort, "Without a subpoena or gun placed in front of me, we're not revealing shit."  So as to help Imma avoid such drama, he agreed to just scrub my history.  This is like the tenth fucking time I've had to explain this.  I'm happy to stick to the forum that helped me out recently.  At least they don't act like teenage women like some of oyu.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Also, as much as I’d like to celebrate, that fucking moron will probably make more money by having the assets run by a receiver and sold off than he would if he kept running his own NY business - even accounting for the lost income he would otherwise make from fraud.  So, in a way, the state is doing him a favor.

I don't get this narrative that it's good for trump when he loses as much as it is when he wins. Strange headspace some of y'all are in right now...

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, royiv said:

Dude, it was a low hanging fruit joke. 

And 'twas hilarious.  Or not, either way.  Reason for my return is quite personal, but suffice to say this little collection of goofballs helped me out during a tough period.  Of course after a couple of months chatting with them, football season rolled around and then mid-terms and yadayadayada, I'm back to bothering you all over the board.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I needed it gone for a few months.  And it was.  I wasn't planning on coming back.  Something happened in life and I needed to commiserate with some frequent posters on here and it helped a lot.  Some I know IRL, some I just chat with on here, some I've come to know iRL as a result.  Kinda cool.  

I got Bob and myself in a brief spell of trouble years ago for posting some shit about UT's then General Counsel.  I think it was Cranberg that gave Bob some grief about it and he had a classic retort, "Without a subpoena or gun placed in front of me, we're not revealing shit."  So as to help Imma avoid such drama, he agreed to just scrub my history.  This is like the tenth fucking time I've had to explain this.  I'm happy to stick to the forum that helped me out recently.  At least they don't act like teenage women like some of oyu.

You're not good at taking a good natured ribbing. 

Edited by royiv
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, royiv said:

The fu

You're not good at taking a good natured ribbing. 

Dude, I have laughed more at myself in the last year on here than anybody.  I pos rep almost every joke at my expense.  I just get sensitive at the bitching about me coming back as another handle (not directed at you, other cunts who've posted my real name and other shit), like it was a masterful crime.  There was a whole thread devoted to it in Board Help for like three months.  I can laugh it off, except the real name part.  I just get salty because it's a fine line between jokes at my expense (totally fine) and then people probing around and discussing whey I came back on other threads that refer to the thread that brought me back.  If that makes sense.  But guys like Bearschlong, Twicehorn, Macanudo, et. al.  I could take or leave this place, as it could with me, but those guys helped me get outta my comfort zone to take care of some shit and I love them for it.  

Now back to our regularly scheduled face-fucking of Donald trump and jokes about me.