45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

44 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Put. Him. In. Jail.

The most dangerous man in America. And potentially our next President.

The truthtwatthing in question:

Her Fake Case against me should be dropped immediately! My Financial Statements are extremely conservative, and her numbers were way off, including the fact that she undervalued Mar-a-Lago and Doral by Billions of Dollars. She also didn’t reveal the 100% Disclaimer Clause at the front of the Financial Statements, and that she sued me under a Statute that was never used before. MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE AND ELECTION INTERFERENCE ALL WRAPPED UP IN ONE!

Worth noting about the stupid fat liar, the statute has been used many times before, including, appropriately against Trump in the Trump U case.  

Also, why in the name of God would she drop a case in which she is currently kicking the shit out of you?

Edited by TwiceHorn

49 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Dude it's just about trying to convince someone to attempt to murder her

Remember when he talked about "his second amendment people taking care of" Hillary? 

Our media does such an incredibly horrific job of accurately reporting on how truly terrible this motherfucker is. Insane shit like that just gets lost. 

• Hook 'Em 7

14 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

This might be a problem ?

It's sloppy, for sure, but not a big problem.

In fact, they already solved it by some jackleg named Dean John Sauer of the "James Otis Law Group" of Chesterfield, MO entering an appearance. He seems to be admitted to practice before the DC Circuit.

And, although it seems to be a no-name law firm in BFE, he is the former SG of Missouri under Mincing Josh Hawley.  So, that doesn't necessarily mean he's any good, but it does mean that he's a member of the Party in good standing.  Seig Heil.

I'm picturing Eric Trump after like 3 hours of trying to use a Rand-McNally printed road atlas finally screaming, "Hey Dad!  I found Chesterfield, Missouri!  It's right by a place called, uh...Ferguson.  Wonder what happened there?  Anyway turns out your new attorneys for DC Circuit lease a building in the Saint Louis area from the McCloskeys.  I wonder who they are?"  Simulation...

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Did she flip?

SHE DID

I would love to her testify in detail about some of the famous Oval Office meetings. The best part is that there were non-lawyers in the room, so there is ZERO client-attorney privilege that can be asserted.

I assume that if she met or spoke with Trump alone, even her plea deal can remove Trump's right to attorney-client privilege if he can successfully argue that she was his attorney. It's his right, not hers.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I would love to her testify in detail about some of the famous Oval Office meetings. The best part is that there were non-lawyers in the room, so there is ZERO client-attorney privilege that can be asserted.

I assume that if she met or spoke with Trump alone, even her plea deal can remove Trump's right to attorney-client privilege if he can successfully argue that she was his attorney. It's his right, not hers.

Attorney client privilege can get super complicated. Not an expert on this BUT - There’s the issue of who is the client in terms of whether or not others present are client representatives allowing privilege to extend. Add executive privilege vs outside the scope of the office of the president I would think. Add did the client waive privilege by running his mouth (breaching confidentiality himself). And add privilege busting conversations like commission of a crime and your left with a briefing and significant delays and hearings on the matter.

I would expect her plea is going to blow a hole on privilege arguments but again not an expert and I would fully expect the prosecution has addressed all of these issues satisfactorily from their view point.

But basically nothing legal is easy otherwise we wouldn’t get PAID. 

Edited by troph

10 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

What kind of sentence was she looking at and what do you think the plea is for?

Ms. Powell, who appeared in a downtown Atlanta courtroom, was sentenced to six years of probation for the charges, a significantly less-severe outcome than she would have faced if found guilty of the charges for which she was originally indicted, which included a violation of the state racketeering law.

She was also fined $6,000 and agreed to pay $2,700 restitution to the State of Georgia, as well as write an apology letter “to the citizens of the state of Georgia.”

1 minute ago, troph said:

Attorney client privilege can get super complicated. Not an expert on this BUT - There’s the issue of who is the client in terms of whether or not others present are client representatives allowing privilege to extend. Add executive privilege vs outside the scope of the office of the president I would think. And add privilege busting conversations like commission of a crime and your left with a briefing and significant delays and hearings on the matter.

basically nothing legal is easy otherwise we wouldn’t get PAID. 

I'm specifically thinking of the meeting that included Powell, Trump, Guiliani and the Overstock.com CEO, who is not an attorney nor a govt employee. I would think that bringing in a random dude into a meeting with the President has to remove all semblance of privilege. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

While I can't stand her face, I wish the courtroom video had been zoomed in on Powell when she was agreeing that the facts proved she broke the law and she accepted it.

Still, hearing her say it was pretty pretty good.

Can't unfuck everything she's fucked up, but still.  Better than a kick in the dick.

• Hook 'Em 1