45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Don't forget that Donald went to Wharton.  #undergrad

One of the reasons I don't argue with trumptards anymore. 

Me: He is fucking dumb, and has a vocabulary of an elementary student.

Them: He went to Wharton. A prestigious grad school in the Ivy League. (Editors note: Yes, it was damn shocking he knew that last part. I assume it was being passed around in the trumptard circles.)

Me: He has an undergrad degree in business from Penn. Damn fine school, but even they aren't above having rich daddies buy there kids way in.

Them: Then why would he phrase it like he has a grad degree from Wharton?

Me: Exactly. Maybe because he is a lying piece of shit?

Them: No. I'm sure he wouldn't lie about something like that. It would be too easy to disprove.

Me: <Pulls out phone and googles it. Shows them the results.>

Them: That can't be right. I don't believe it.

🤦‍♂️

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

and Trump fans, he did not put up 100 million. He put up a bond.

Which is odd for a billionaire

either he can't afford the bond for the full amount or that's the most anyone was willing to risk on him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

This reminds me of an old Bill Murray SNL skit "Returno De Hercules".

Emperor-  "Hercules, to pass the test you must pick up that boulder.  Then I will let you go!"

Hercules- " That boulder??  That bolder is much too big and heavy!  But I can pick up a smaller one."

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Haha 2

The motion is really something. It does spend a little bit of time directly addressing the issue of sufficiency of the partial bond coupled with ongoing monitoring. But mostly it regurgitates Trump's position that nothing was done wrong, there were no victims, and no evidence that any financial statements were false.

I mean, I guess to the uneducated, unwashed observer, one might be excused for thinking he's going to get away with it, if you didn't understand the reasons why he was able to before and haven't understood why those reasons aren't here now.

But each day that passes is getting us closer and closer to the Find Out phase.

He got away with civil judgments by bullying smaller people. These are not civil judgments.

He got away with saying bullshit in the 2016 election because the Democrats' candidate was even worse, and even he didn't think he'd win.

He got away with impeachable offenses because his party controlled enough of Congress that any proceedings were doomed from the beginning.

BUT NOW...

There are criminal trials, and even the civil trials' plaintiffs aren't backing down.

There is a good President in the White House, who's beating him in every poll now.

The judges and prosecutors aren't fucking around (except for Fanni, but even she is getting away with it).

He. Is. Turbofucked. We've got some firm, very hard to overturn judgments. He's running out of money, his lawyers suck, and there is no white knight coming to save him; he stole all his political party friends' funds, the judges either are state-level, overseen by actual adults, or simply ruling against him because they have no choice.

The wheels are moving slowly, but there are just so many crimes, so many cases, so many judgments pending or otherwise, and he's got nothing left.

Turbofucked.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Are there really still banks stupid enough to lend him money?

Lemme fix that for you:

Are there really still foreign banks smart enough to bet a few hundred million on the off chance that they will fucking OWN the next POTUS?

That's the play.  The Saudis, Russians, etc. will happily float a few hundred million on the chance that ends up being the winning bid to take full legal title to an actual president of the United States.  Shit, they'd be dumb NOT to take that flyer.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_0589.gif.3526bc026fd333419c8f9b2905322379.gif

Donnie, in your depo you said you had $400 million in cash…

I mean, yeah, I totally do.  Must be in my other pair of pants.  They're at the cleaners.  So, umm, could you spot me $300 million till I can pick them up?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Shit now I need Chinese food. And not real Chinese food either. I need that good stuff with the years and the animals on the place mat.

been craving Dim Sum all day.  This is not helping

• Drool 3

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Kind of depressing that we have to go all the way to the Supreme Court to (hopefully) decide that, "No, nobody gets to do whatever the fuck they want without legal consequence."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, aggie08 said:

Kind of depressing that we have to go all the way to the Supreme Court to (hopefully) decide that, "No, nobody gets to do whatever the fuck they want without legal consequence."

"hopefully" is doing a lot of work there....

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Lemme fix that for you:

That's the play.  The Saudis, Russians, etc. will happily float a few hundred million on the chance that ends up being the winning bid to take full legal title to an actual president of the United States.  Shit, they'd be dumb NOT to take that flyer.

Hell that's cheaper than the money the Saudis have wasted on golf.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smax said:

If SCOTUS says the president is immune, Biden should drone strike Maralago and end all of this bullshit

And why not, if he's immune, he can cancel the election.  Ain't nobody gonna be able to do anything about it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1