45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Okay, so the simulation made a copy of the simulation.  Folded it up, packed inside itself, traveled back in time, and unpacked the other simulation for the old simulation.  This is some 'Primer' level shit right here.  The simulations were not one-time use only, they were...recyclable.  

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

It this pustule back in court today? Not seeing any reports.

No the court had other business today, it resumes Tuesday, then is off again Wednesday for other business (I've read that this is customary in that court), then resumes Thursday and Friday.  

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

No the court had other business today, it resumes Tuesday, then is off again Wednesday for other business (I've read that this is customary in that court), then resumes Thursday and Friday.  

I thought "so surely he's off campaigning somewhere"  but then I remembered that his right to free speech has been denied him so he's having to hole up on golf courses. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I thought "so surely he's off campaigning somewhere"  but then I remembered that his right to free speech has been denied him so he's having to hole up on golf courses. 

Or flat doing nothing but truthing' which is apparently today's itinerary.  He's supposed to be at 2 campaign events Wednesday, interesting to see if those get canceled for wind or what ever else.  

16 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

image.gif.70f67fd1d6036e86987151e9ad15924d.gif

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Or flat doing nothing but truthing' which is apparently today's itinerary.  He's supposed to be at 2 campaign events Wednesday, interesting to see if those get canceled for wind or what ever else.  

IIRC isn't the gag violation hearing (which he has to attend) this Wednesday?

21 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

He's been busting ass trying to get his trial canceled due to "wind".

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, The Dog said:

IIRC isn't the gag violation hearing (which he has to attend) this Wednesday?

I've read that is possible, but nothing I've seen confirmed.  I don't know if he is required to attend that or not.  

16 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

He's been busting ass trying to get his trial canceled due to "wind".

Well according to Trump and many tremendous scientists and doctors, there is now such a thing as 'Wind Cancer'   DUH!?!?!?  Do your own research man.  

19 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I've read that is possible, but nothing I've seen confirmed.  I don't know if he is required to attend that or not.  

just checked and it was originally for Wednesday but moved to Thursday. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Paging Dr. Lobo.  There is a Dr. Ham for you on Line 5.

https://dailyboulder.com/confused-and-helpless-trump-showing-clear-signs-of-dementia-psychologist-says/

In Gartner’s eyes, the stress of the trial could be exacerbating Trump’s decline, hastening the unraveling of a man once synonymous with authority.

“The trial is really a form of psychological torture for a malignant narcissist who needs to appear powerful. Instead, he appears small, confused, and helpless,” he observed.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Now that O.J. is dead, someone has to continue the search for Nicole's killer. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’ve seen similar hundreds of times.  Didn’t want to mention it because I get that people don’t believe the ‘we got him’ narrative, but I said WAY back all the trials would melt what’s left of his brain.  
I have seen the worst of narcissists fall apart when they’re stressed like this - many of them I had to sign into dementia units due to how quickly it all falls apart.  
There’s a 100% chance this is really going to affect him - but he could tough out another year, and we all see his delay tactics, and the election is the biggest one of those.  So let’s see…got my popcorn ready.  

Yeah.  I'm no doctor, but the first two weeks of this trial seems to have aged him.  

Or as the Candyman put it, "The suspense is terrible.  I hope it lasts." 

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’ve seen similar hundreds of times.  Didn’t want to mention it because I get that people don’t believe the ‘we got him’ narrative, but I said WAY back all the trials would melt what’s left of his brain.  
I have seen the worst of narcissists fall apart when they’re stressed like this - many of them I had to sign into dementia units due to how quickly it all falls apart.  

Honest question for you, Doc:  are you saying stress can cause dementia?  Or stress can accelerate dementia?  I can believe the latter, the former seems unlikely, but I'm but a simple man.

On 4/27/2024 at 2:27 PM, Biff Tannen said:

I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Is that what "Hive Mind" means?

22 hours ago, C-Man said:

Eric says if Dad doesn’t get absolute immunity, Biden is going to prosecuted for the cocaine that was found at the White House.

https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar/post/C6TwM1WgTXo/?xmt=AQGz5eXFuSwGGfHkI2_dRYmPBxeFYHimRdHWVIjiRAwIMA

Eric's got that weird jaw and teeth thing going on also. 

49 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

There’s a 100% chance this is really going to affect him - but he could tough out another year, and we all see his delay tactics, and the election is the biggest one of those.  So let’s see…got my popcorn ready.  

MAGA DGAF about Trump's dementia, only Joe's.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He's going to be the first brain dead vegetable elected to the highest office of the land, isn't he?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We don’t even know what all underlying issues could potentially lead to dementia - we do know that stress makes pretty much everything worse.  
As for stress…fatfuck thrives in chaos - that’s not necessarily stress for him. But sitting in court with people talking shit on you all day and actual peasants (how he sees them) deciding your fate?  Thats maximum stress for this POS.  MOARRRR

I’m curious to how they can even bring supporting character witnesses in. They can all be proven to be completely full of shit on cross rather easily. Trump is indefensible and they have him pretty dead to rights on the charges here. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

they have him pretty dead to rights on the charges here. 

You sure about that? 

I don't even know what the alleged illegality is, but you think it's a fine deal? 

Paying off a chick to keep her from talking about an affair doesn't sound like election interference to me... But you think 12 people will all not have a reasonable doubt that it is? 

• Hook 'Em 1

He's on trial for falsifying business records to cover up the payoff.  All the election interference, affair cover up stuff is just to make it look more interesting.

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We don’t even know what all underlying issues could potentially lead to dementia - we do know that stress makes pretty much everything worse.  
As for stress…fatfuck thrives in chaos - that’s not necessarily stress for him. But sitting in court with people talking shit on you all day and actual peasants (how he sees them) deciding your fate?  Thats maximum stress for this POS.  MOARRRR

And a lot of these witnesses are people whom he either employed or worked with and thought we’re loyal to him. While he believes he has the right to turn on people and throw them under the bus to save his ass, it clearly drives him crazy that these same people might throw him under the bus to save their asses.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, Slacks said:

You sure about that? 

I don't even know what the alleged illegality is, but you think it's a fine deal? 

Paying off a chick to keep her from talking about an affair doesn't sound like election interference to me... But you think 12 people will all not have a reasonable doubt that it is? 

Have you read the charges? It’s not gonna matter that he’s convicted or found guilty. 

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah it’s not THAT she got paid, it’s HOW she got paid that is the alleged illegality. 

Because the the statute of limitations expired on his very obvious and concrete felony violation of campaign finance laws. 

On 4/23/2024 at 7:42 PM, LTbear said:

I had the same reaction to that tweet. All his stupidity but much better grammar. Am I stupid or is there an insanity where he starts claiming he didn't actually write the tweets and that therefore whatever his Truth Social Manager types doesn't have any bearing on a gag order...

Maybe he installed Grammarly on his phone?

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I’m curious to how they can even bring supporting character witnesses in. They can all be proven to be completely full of shit on cross rather easily. Trump is indefensible and they have him pretty dead to rights on the charges here. 

I’m hoping the prosecution reads trump’s mean tweets about the person that is his character witness during their cross examination followed by the question: what is your reaction to this?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Felix said:

He's on trial for falsifying business records to cover up the payoff.  All the election interference, affair cover up stuff is just to make it look more interesting.

all dumb ass had to do was pay CASH 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3