45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Serak The Preparer said:

If you read it as Bear Dip it is clear that it is indeed Monkey Vape, Donkey Cigar, Turkey Chew, (I think there was another animal / tobacco but I can't be assed to remember). To his partial credit, he isn't trying hard to disguise himself. 

Ocelot Patch

40 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What actually makes me laugh is that there are only two explanations here.  This poster is either really that dumb or he's a full on cultist.  There are no other options.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9527fy0hpcmgq8rhxb6kyn

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, safe sex said:

RC still slaps

Raucous Clitoris, slaps and goes hard?  

I love two things in this world.  80's overly-caffeinated second-tier colas because we couldn't afford Coke or Pepsi.  And the vagina.  Unlike Trump though, I don't grab either unless I've  been given consent.  In both cases, by a popping sound.  

Wait, what were we talking about again?  

Bossa Nova, Biff?  As in the genre 'Samba'?  The Bob Marley song literally called "Lick Samba" as we're discussing a Raucous Clitoris good enough to lick?  Good luck at church later this month with your in-laws at Easter Service when you're trying to not blurt out we're living in a simulation as you contemplate, "Why the fuck are we hiding eggs from Jesus, and the fertile bunny is always called a 'he', and having RC colas instead of pepsi.  That don'T MAKE NO SENSE!"  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

No where dumb enough to be swam.

That was my knee-jerk reaction. Swam was weapons-grade stupid IIRC. GRU, Donkey and the rest of them seem mostly intelligent. They're just disingenuous agents of chaos if not agents for foreign governments entirely.

• Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Fellas, please don't ever slap a woman's clitoris

Look lady, I don't have your fancy medical training.  But in certain positions...a man's scrotum will slap up against a woman's clitoris.  I wasn't suggesting throwing hands.  It's just the way passionate lovemaking works sometimes. I don't have time to diagram this scenario, nor this sentence.  That this thread derail is happening on a Trump felony news stream only proves my point.  We live inside a computer.  And the shift key is the clitoris.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Raucous Clitoris, slaps and goes hard?  

I love two things in this world.  80's overly-caffeinated second-tier colas because we couldn't afford Coke or Pepsi.  And the vagina.  Unlike Trump though, I don't grab either unless I've  been given consent.  In both cases, by a popping sound.  

Wait, what were we talking about again?  

Furious jumping!

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

What actually makes me laugh is that there are only two explanations here.  This poster is either really that dumb or he's a full on cultist.  There are no other options.

Troll Dancing GIF

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Is GRUHorn?  I have found the use of "IOLTA," which is afaik a uniquely Texas term describing lawyer trust accounts, to indicate more than a passing familiarity with lawdogdom.

Also way too many posts in actual sports threads to be consistent with GRUs posting history 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also way too many posts in actual sports threads to be consistent with GRUs posting history 

Yeah I don’t recall GRU being in the men and women’s bball threads 

8 hours ago, locodos said:

Glass bottles?

8 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

It's a gas station at an interstate exit, not the entrance to Heaven.

Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

whew, thought I was going to have to make a trip to some little Alabama town with a large truck.

• Drool 1

I didn't catch it the first watch.  "Acid Tests".

I think we all remember the Ken Kesey "Electric Klinton Acid Tests" 

And I know I can't ask this question on DT, but what the fuck is his deal with Bill's socks?  I mean most of his delusional rants are at least based on some sort of twisted memory of history.  But I don't get the sock bit?  Did it start out as an allegation of 'Stock Fraud' and he just kept repeating 'Socks' over and over again and just went with that?  Classified documents and tapes in a sock drawer?  I mean Bill did some dumb shit, but a sock drawer?  That'd be like storing documents and tapes in a bathroom.  

22 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I didn't catch it the first watch.  "Acid Tests".

I think we all remember the Ken Kesey "Electric Klinton Acid Tests" 

And I know I can't ask this question on DT, but what the fuck is his deal with Bill's socks?  I mean most of his delusional rants are at least based on some sort of twisted memory of history.  But I don't get the sock bit?  Did it start out as an allegation of 'Stock Fraud' and he just kept repeating 'Socks' over and over again and just went with that?  Classified documents and tapes in a sock drawer?  I mean Bill did some dumb shit, but a sock drawer?  That'd be like storing documents and tapes in a bathroom.  

Isn’t Socks the cat?

• Hook 'Em 1

It was Sandy Berger in the Clinton Administration who smuggled secrets in his socks. He was punished. 

image.png.11cb6032ae8224151d38264eebe43311.png

Here's the story on Clinton's sock drawer secrets, which I'd never heard of, from CBS. They weren't state secrets; they were tapes used for an oral history.

It's a good thing former President Bill Clinton had lots of socks.

It's where he kept all of his secrets, recorded on tape. Author Taylor Branch reveals that Bubba invited him into the residence over 70 times to record Clinton's oral history.

Clinton kept the tapes in a sock drawer. He later used them for his autobiography.

After the sessions, Branch would tape his own recollections on his drive home.

It's still a good bet that all that ex President Acuity remembered was the cat's name and secrets. Or, more likely, he was given accurate information and it all got mixed us as he was inventorying the stuff around him: man, cameras, chair, diaper...

• Hook 'Em 4

47 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Isn’t Socks the cat?

Well, the infamous judicial watch case on the PRA is sometimes called the "socks case," because the personal tape recordings made by Clinton were stored in a drawer with his socks. 

As a reminder, Clinton initially classified those as personal, not presidential records, so they didn't go to NARA. JW and Fitton sued NARA to try to get them to reclassify them as presidential and make them publicly available. 

The court held that NARA couldn't be forced to do anything along those lines. It did not hold that Clintons classification was inviolate, rather that NARA can do or not do within the exercise of its discretion. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'd bet a donut that Trump has no idea who Sandy Berger was or anything about Clinton's sock drawer hiding recordings.

“Sandy who? Is she hot? I’m famous, you know she’d let me just grab her by the pussy”

Bill and Hillary stored national security secrets in their sock drawer and got away with it when he moved them to the acid wash jeans drawer. But only me, your favorite president, is being punished for something I didn’t do

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'd bet a donut that Trump has no idea who Sandy Berger was or anything about Clinton's sock drawer hiding recordings.

Whether he understands it or not (he doesn't) the "socks case" is the cornerstone of their defense that the PRA whitewashes his actions.

He's wrong as fuck, but that is where his garbled use of "socks" comes from, conversations with noted non-lawyer non-scholar partisan hack Tom Fitton.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Trump actually meant Toonces, the Clinton getaway driver.

who literally drove them off Brisket's ledge into a burning inferno.  OMFG, Trump is one long-looped SNL sketch that results in most of the U.S. population dead, deported, or living underground.  

On 3/13/2024 at 10:50 AM, Reality Check said:

That’s what happens with mob justice/partisan lawfare in a rush to convict a political candidate. The thirst for blood supplants any consideration of the victim’s Constitutional rights, let alone whether he/she is guilty, let alone if any crime was actually committed.

If Nathan Wade and Fani Willis’ conduct and lies in affidavits and interrogatories (civil and criminal), abuse of IOLTAs, and undisclosed trips to the White House as revealed in the past three weeks should have resonated quite loudly, these ignorant and arrogant oafs are political pawns of Biden’s White House and Jeff DeSantis.

The White House puppet masters are well aware this case is doomed on appeal as a violation of the defendant’s right to petition the government for a redress of grievances. The goal is simply to get media coverage from the indictments, a six-week show trial during the campaign, a conviction by a partisan jury, and the opportunity for pundits to ask out loud if Trump will be watching election returns from jail.

Go Stan for Rodney Terry some more you absolute chump.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Go Stan for Rodney Terry some more you absolute chump.

Trump’s rights are being regarded in fucking spades. Unfortunately, the piece of shit has the resources to insure that they are regarded. 

22 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Trump’s rights are being regarded in fucking spades. Unfortunately, the piece of shit has the resources to insure that they are regarded. 

Here's a crazy idea. Flagrantly attempting to destroy the rights and institutions of this country that were earned through bloodshed and major sacrifice should mean you no longer are protected by those rights and institutions.

• Hook 'Em 4