2023 Fall Camp Thread of Dominance

USMCHorn

Sark is probably not the guy but it isn’t like there’s no proof of concept of quick turnarounds in the SEC. Hell Auburn and LSU have made a living on being schizo programs. Alabama was terrible, until they weren’t. Etc etc.

Quick turn around can happen when there is talent on the field and on the bench, or when there are a few missing pieces including a coaching deficiency. But if it is a overhaul that is needed, that takes time.

4 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Hard for me to trust Sark given his track record prior to Texas and him losing so many close and winnable games at Texas.

I am rooting hard for him though.  Part of me has a feeling he will always be about -1 or so of what our team should do in wins and losses.

I root for TEXAS.  That is all.  :)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

This paragraph is some weak shit. Decades? It didn't take Alabama decades to recover from their Dubose/Franchione/Shula shitshow. LSU has been up and down from middling to outstanding multiple times in decades. Same with Auburn. 

Not to mention we sucked going into the Big 12, at the time the best conference in the land through ‘05 - not a question about it - and we were more than fine very quickly. The “doomed going to the SEC” argument is so illogical it fries me. 

6 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Not to mention we sucked going into the Big 12, at the time the best conference in the land through ‘05 - not a question about it - and we were more than fine very quickly. The “doomed going to the SEC” argument is so illogical it fries me. 

But,but big scary Nebraska though.

4 hours ago, Leanderman said:

"As a well traveled connoisseur of Asians.  I cannot even begin to express how accurate this is "

I lived in Asia for over half a decade, how quickly they go from "Hello G.I." to "Mama San".

All the facts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Interesting OL discussion here(timestamped)

Bobby thinks Campbell wins the RG job and Hutson is backup center/RG.....Thinks Conner starts off at LG but Neto overtakes him, Believes Hutson is being groomed to be center next year

Thank you for posting these.

But just FYI, this is the second video I've noticed with the "timestamped" description.
If by "timestamped" are you saying that you've linked us the video so that it starts at a particular time in the video?
Because the videos keep starting at the beginning for me.

When I share a video, I'll click the "share" button and then put a checkmark on "Start at :xxx:"
That changes the link just above it.  So, I then copy that link.  *After clicking "Starts at", not before.

image.png.97f5fd12c63fb5ccbfe1e31dc5777743.png

Might just be me?  You can try by opening it in an Incognito window to see how it behaves for you.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Thank you for posting these.

But just FYI, this is the second video I've noticed with the "timestamped" description.
If by "timestamped" are you saying that you've linked us the video so that it starts at a particular time in the video?
Because the videos keep starting at the beginning for me.

When I share a video, I'll click the "share" button and then put a checkmark on "Start at :xxx:"
That changes the link just above it.  So, I then copy that link.  *After clicking "Starts at", not before.

image.png.97f5fd12c63fb5ccbfe1e31dc5777743.png

Might just be me?  You can try by opening it in an Incognito window to see how it behaves for you.

Are you watching in the browser by pressing play or are you clicking on the video and it’s taking you to YY? 

On 8/4/2023 at 11:22 AM, Rimbo said:

is that an insult? i wouldn't fuck with elderly Asian women, man

Not at all, the people who live on those huge inclines in San Fran are like fucking sherpas. They also happen to be right near china town.

Edited by Vertigo

I, also, am ready to get hurt again.

But this is the year.*

* We need to stay out of close games and kick other teams' asses. The B12 refs will absolutely, 100% do their level best to fuck us over. All we can do is not give them the chance to flip a close game.

Please, God, make sure Sark knows this.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

We’re gonna set some records.  We had a kid drafted last year who wasn’t  eligible to vote, and we’re gonna have one this year who’s eligible for Medicare.

Now do K-State/BYU players this season eligible for medicare...

QB for UTSA is in his 7th yr 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1