One signal that screams you won’t like this person

Hornbeliever

Anyone that is totally in the bag for one political party.  Don't give a shit which one they sell out for.

As a Christian, other Christians that will turn their backs on or show intolerance towards folks because of folks' sexual orientation.  Seen this shit within my family and friends ranks.  Jesus said 'Love one another as I have loved you.'.  Pretty simple.  Do you see any exceptions in the that statement you intolerant fucks?  

• Hook 'Em 7

25 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

My cousin had a pit bull.  He’s currently a guest of the state for the next 5 or so years.

When I was a kid in rural northern NM, one of my best friends was mauled by a pack of aggressive dogs who belonged to the typical knuckle dragging trailer trash idiot. Took half the skin off his head, ate most of the muscle off of a leg, huge hole in his side. It’s a miracle he wasn’t killed. 

Ever since then I get (not irrationally) murderously angry when I read a story about an aggressive dog attack. 

I love dogs. I hate aggressive dog owners. Idiot macho punks getting a sense of identity from their aggressive dog.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nnm said:

When I was a kid in rural northern NM, one of my best friends was mauled by a pack of aggressive dogs who belonged to the typical knuckle dragging trailer trash idiot. Took half the skin off his head, ate most of the muscle off of a leg, huge hole in his side. It’s a miracle he wasn’t killed. 

Ever since then I get (not irrationally) murderously angry when I read a story about an aggressive dog attack. 

I love dogs. I hate aggressive dog owners. Idiot macho punks getting a sense of identity from their aggressive dog.

There is all kinds of issues with my cousin, a lot of which is his fault, and a few things that aren’t his fault.   But when I went over to my aunt and uncle’s house for some holiday get together many years ago, and that fucking dog was there, my first thought was of course he got a pit bull.  A match made in heaven.  Little man’s syndrome projecting the strength he doesn’t have through his pet, and lacking the ability or will to train the dog properly.  That thing was such a fucking menace that my sister told my aunt that it was not allowed around her kids.  Just straight up, if that dog is present when we arrive at your house, we are getting back in the car and going home.  He’s far from trailer trash, but drugs drag him down to that level with some regularity.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

When they think their shit don't stink

When they're just a worker but believe that they're upper management and act so as by micromanaging everyone else in the office (worked with a guy like that, thank god he got fired 2 months ago)

Holy shit THIS! This guy had zero skills and only maintained employment because he would file a civil rights complaint  every time someone told him to STFU.

All he did was rat people out for stupid shit he would claim to overhear,and organize stupid parties. 

Also treated women like he was on the set of Mad Men. We were finally able to get rid of him for sexual harassment. 

His name was Derel. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Goredho said:

People with a visible display of their politics.  MAGA hat, in this home we believe Black Lives Matter…, thin blue line shirt, bumper stickers of any ideology, etc…  No one gives a shit.  Turn around and fuck right off.

People who want to get to know me by talking about their career or how much they make.  Im trying my best to forget work right now, asshole.  Jerk off to your paystub on your own time.

People who want to get to know me by talking about what they learned from Joe Rogan’s podcast.  Tell me about the last book you read, mother fucker.

Conspiracy theorists that insist on trying to educate me.  I get it, you are fucking nuts.  I’m already sold on that, no need to continue.

Anyone who dares to date my daughter.  You remind me of me at that age, young Buck.  Fuuuuuck off.

That fuck from high school who wants to reconnect but only to see if I’m interested in an exciting business opportunity.  I didn’t like you 35 years ago and I sure as shit don’t like you now.

Women who get offended when I open the door for them.  Not many of them, but fuck you, Matilda.

People who work in auditing or compliance.  They are so used to being a paid contrarian at work that they are assholes in real life.  Fuck those guys (and gals).

People who punctuate phone calls with have a blessed day and say grace at every meal, even if procured from a McDonalds drive through.  That is not the body of Christ.  Eat your fucking burger already.

So when you see a Jewish guy wearing a yarmulke you are pissed off?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, HouTex said:

So when you see a Jewish guy wearing a yarmulke you are pissed off?

Nope, but I know I won't connect with them because of the importance their religion plays in their life.  They are obviously entitled to wear it, and I'm entitled to go about life without caring to know them.

• Hook 'Em 1

Guy who is constantly imaginary putting and driving in the office. I’m talking about while waiting for the copier or in line for coffee in a tiny ass kitchen. Nobody will say anything because he’s the nephew of a VP, so we all suffer in silence as the 28 year old wannabe Phil Mickelson goes 18 at Augusta before noon on a Monday. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Goredho said:

That fuck from high school who wants to reconnect but only to see if I’m interested in an exciting business opportunity.  I didn’t like you 35 years ago and I sure as shit don’t like you now.

People who punctuate phone calls with have a blessed day and say grace at every meal, even if procured from a McDonalds drive through.  That is not the body of Christ.  Eat your fucking burger already.

Great list. But especially these two. Genuine LoLs here, man. Thanks for sharing.

• Hook 'Em 1

People who call themselves a foodie

People who call themselves an influencer or like to tell you about their follower count

My friend from high school who spends all his time on Facebook talking about the glorious life he's living in the land of the free in Nicaragua while everyone in the US is diluted and only he and a few other people know the right way to live and to be free from vaccines and other government mandates... oh and his latest MLM BS.

• Hook 'Em 1

"I love to travel" 

"I love to cook" 

So does everyone else. 

Also people who make it a point to say "I don't care about your fantasy football team" in threads like this. I've never heard anyone talking about their fantasy football team unless they were talking to another fantasy player or someone in their league. To me you're on the same level as those losers who think it's funny to joke about "sports ball teehee" because they don't watch sports. 

36 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

"I love to cook" 

So does everyone else. 

Disagree. I like to eat (and I'd argue that this is a blanket statement that applies to all non-weirdos), but I do not derive any pleasure from preparing food. I'm not especially good at it, and don't do it very often, but it just seems like a chore to me. 

I am very glad that others feel differently though. 

• Like 3

Disagree. I like to eat (and I'd argue that this is a blanket statement that applies to all non-weirdos), but I do not derive any pleasure from preparing food. I'm not especially good at it, and don't do it very often, but it just seems like a chore to me. 
I am very glad that others feel differently though. 

It is a chore during the week. The more you plan, prep, and practice the better you become.

Weekly meal prep pisses me off because it is a lot of work and it is a relatively undervalued chore in my house. They sure as fuck notice when I don’t cook.

Cooking healthier meals with variety is more work than unhealthy fast food. I do not approve of serving unhealthy fast food at home, so I do the work.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

Also people who make it a point to say "I don't care about your fantasy football team" in threads like this. I've never heard anyone talking about their fantasy football team unless they were talking to another fantasy player or someone in their league. To me you're on the same level as those losers who think it's funny to joke about "sports ball teehee" because they don't watch sports. 

Had a co-worker who would be sitting in my office and someone in our work FFL would poke their head in, " Hey what do ya think about Saquon this weekend?"  Before I could answer she would just go, " Hey this is grown up time."

It always made me laugh, because she wasn't a bitch about it.  I have played FF for a long ass time, but someo people are just non-fucking-stop about it.  It's a beating.  She gave absolutely zero-fucks about fantasy football.

4 hours ago, tigol said:

It is a chore during the week. The more you plan, prep, and practice the better you become.

Weekly meal prep pisses me off because it is a lot of work and it is a relatively undervalued chore in my house. They sure as fuck notice when I don’t cook.

Cooking healthier meals with variety is more work than unhealthy fast food. I do not approve of serving unhealthy fast food at home, so I do the work.

You put in all that work and then the kids bitch about what you made.  And sometimes they do that after you made what they requested 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lots of good ones here, I’ll second the reflective sunglasses on the baseball cap in any form usually is a douche.

Adding verbal tics.  Dude, bro, my man, I’m none of those things.

“Ya know” thrown in every fifth or sixth word.  Especially if you’re a fucking attorney with a law degree from Texas, ya know?

Spotless giant trucks.  If you have a 250 long bed and it’s got a tool box and is used, we’ll get along fine.  If it’s been detailed we’re probably not going to be buds.

Actually who am I kidding?  Outside of my dog, kids, and wife I don’t like people very much.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Men who wear tank-tops.  Nobody wants to see your hairy underarms.

We had a third cousin or some such shit show up to Xmas dinner in jorts and a tank top a few years ago.  To his credit, he could pull it off at the beach.  He was a very fit young man.  Not so much in Highland Park when prime rib and lamb chops are on the menu and we’re getting into the wine cellar.

• Haha 3

Self-righteous pot smokers who won't shut up, especially when they're high.

14 handicappers who manage to throw out an 83 - 82 in the NET club championship and then hang around the men's grill bragging on it.  "Hey man, it some times happens.  I was making everything."  

Edited by SamsCorner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SamsCorner said:

Self-righteous pot smokers who won't shut up, especially when they're high.

14 handicappers who manage to throw out an 83 - 82 in the NET club championship and then hang around the men's grill bragging on it.  "Hey man, it some times happens.  I was making everything."  

How about when they shoot 77!  I see it quite often.

16 hours ago, Longhornstampede said:

People who nickname themselves and insist on everyone else using it... 

From sports to military to engrained work culture-  nickname finds you.  Not the other way around.