One signal that screams you won’t like this person

Hornbeliever

Besides a person loudly and proudly proclaiming they don’t own a TV, what other singular act is 100% correlated to you not liking said person?

I’ve now met two dudes who take a vacation day every year on their birthdays.  Don’t like either of those betas.

interested to hear what other singular things cause you to pull parachute on ever being friends with someone.  

They derive some sense of value from the Ford-Chevy argument.

They went to Texas A&M

They are vegan/ vegetarian, but it goes way the fuck beyond actual diet.  I don't have an issue with folks who just don't do the meat thing.

Overzealous Christian.   Overzealous anti-Christian.

People who cannot be nice to kids or dogs.

12 minutes ago, slorch said:

They went to Texas A&M

They are vegan/ vegetarian, but it goes way the fuck beyond actual diet.  I don't have an issue with folks who just don't do the meat thing.

This is a damn good starting list.  Throw in Tech and we're pretty much done. I'll show myself out 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

You don't like a person because they take their birthday off??? Get over yourself you big beta

who gives a fuck when people take off

My company gives us ur birthday off, but you can take it any day in the month of your birthday.  I approve.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, slorch said:

They went to Texas A&M

Good list.  Also have friends who are both vegan or vegetarian but I definitely don’t have any friends who tell you they are vegan within 2 minutes of meeting them.  So I think delayed triggers are fine, ones who can’t wait to tell you I don’t like.

36 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

Anyone who uses the word "right?" at the end of every sentence. 

Anyone who walks into my office and says "I love what you've done with the place."

Anyone who brings two large dogs to work and lets them run free among the offices. 

PS - I hate my co-worker. 

I know, right?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, RPM said:

They were pussy actors that couldn't even grow a mustache. Robin Olds was the real deal.

A Real Maverick: Robin Olds | The Rake

Was gonna give you shit for besmirching Pappy, as his piloting photos were always clean shaven.  Guess you get a pass for his Medal of Honor pic. Robert Conrad was the perfect actor to portray him on Black Sheep.

Pappy_Boyington.jpg451005-N-D0439-019.JPG

Edited by slorch

People that overuse the word “bro”.  The occasional use is ok I guess but I have found I have not ever liked someone that uses it frequently. 

Oh, and just about anyone born after 1990.  

And, OP wouldn’t like me much.  I have never worked on my birthday. 

The 444 guy and the asshole that all those falling junker cars keep missing in their swarms of tv ads.

Not to mention the one whose name & picture keep popping up everywhere online and dominates TV advertising.

Here’s looking at you…

46278AA0-8CBA-480C-9C3C-8B91C1D5A259.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

People who talk about all the overtime they work but really all they are doing is trying to wear it as a badge of honor. Fuck off loser, I’m sorry your job is your life/identity. I have better stuff to do.

People who do nothing to talk about work, the good or bad, in every conversation. Like it’s 40+ hours of my week, I don’t want to talk about it or think about it during my time 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3