Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

1 hour ago, threesheets said:

Shank plays golf?  Please tell me we're only talking twilight at shitty munis.  My mental image of the king is pixelated as fuck right now.

You're not too far off. I enjoy the game, but also the drinking and camraderie. But definitely munis.

Edited by Steel Shank
  • Like 1

That last post of mine was the most rep I’ve ever gotten so here goes again with the REMIX, otherwise known as a shameless attempt to rep-whore. Still just cleaning out the fridge and eating leftover grilled shit. This will inevitably end like Icarus flying too close to the sun but such is the futile and mortal pursuit to reach out and try to touch the face of shank.

7afb52111eb538a88d951731848d9d47.jpg

Mixtla torts with refried beans from the fridge that I honestly don’t know how long have been in there (passed the smell test). Pork chop in one and steak in the other. Then the cheese, grilled onions/japs, and Valentina. Little squeeze of some lime for shits and giggles.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, deft said:

Mixtla torts with refried beans from the fridge that I honestly don’t know how long have been in there (passed the smell test). Pork chop in one and steak in the other. Then the cheese, grilled onions/japs, and Valentina. Little squeeze of some lime for shits and giggles.

Emphasis added for accuracy.

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Fuck the Spaghetti-O haters. Haven't had a good bowl of Os in quite some time. 

That Karbach mug looks frosty, too. 

Take some rep. 

1 - I've been digging on Love Street for a while now.

2- when the kids were younger and we had Os on hand, I was known to raid the stash from time to time.

2 hours ago, thestud said:

@steelshank, I humbly submit for your evaluation: leftover Mississippi pot roast with an over easy egg, smothered in Louisiana and washed down with an ice cold national beer of Texas.7e0a18c9874e79615d9bd4f3b83f0a93.jpg

"The Katrina"

Your aggressive use of condiments does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

As for me, had to get a new battery in the truck (still under warranty, so saved $170, that's cool), so the boy and I could go out tooling around looking at offroad go-karts he can fix up.  That requires us to head out to numerous country locales.

One of those locales had us pass by a Krispy Krunchy chicken location....which had gizzards.  I was enamored.

82ec02599507e3842d4eeda21f705d43.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, thestud said:

bdffc2a99c546a8a9ef37a94b0cb78cd.jpg

Burnt bacon ends, leftover roast and potatoes and of course the ultimate condiment: Allsup’s Taco Sauce. Say something negative about Allsup’s and I’ll light your country music award on fire.

You got some sort of never ending leftover pot roast?

• Like 1

Church brought one over when we brought the kids home from the hospital last week. It was bland and I told the wife I could do better, so she challenged me. I won. We have pot roast for fucking days. Fucking. Days.

I can meet you at 20 and Mikus if you’d like to share.