Fuck Brett Yormark

hobbs

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Yes, save the firebombing of Yormark for next Saturday if we make it and win the final Big 12 championship. If he has to award Texas the trophy, let him have it. 

Not if but when

I'm ok with sarcastic SEC chants only

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/21/2023 at 1:51 PM, Jewish Wang said:

I cannot imagine us, for a very long time, playing any of these schools again in anything, particularly if their is a B12 officiating / ump crew. This ought to be like a Coug High thing.  By the way, you know Yormark very intentionally scheduled us to play those commuter fucktards at their place. 

Go look up our Big 12 schedules for all sports. We play AT HOUSTON in every sports this year (or at least last time I looked). The only sport they come to Austin in men’s basketball because we play them TWICE.

• Hook 'Em 1

Chanting S-E-C at the big xii championship after a win will be the most hilarious shit ever. 

I've done it twice now. Once against Georgia in the sugar and once at Alabama in Bryant Denny. I cannot think of a circumstance in DKR where I'd want to chant it. It becomes unfunny when we play all SEC teams and are part of the conference unless we are undefeated against sec home and away for the whole season then towards the end it would be funny. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Chanting S-E-C at the big xii championship after a win will be the most hilarious shit ever. 

I've done it twice now. Once against Georgia in the sugar and once at Alabama in Bryant Denny. I cannot think of a circumstance in DKR where I'd want to chant it. It becomes unfunny when we play all SEC teams and are part of the conference unless we are undefeated against sec home and away for the whole season then towards the end it would be funny. 

I chanted it with thousands of other Longhorn fans to Arkansas after we beat them in our final SWC game against them in Austin.  Some say that's the day the chant was born.  So I guess you can blame me for all this sordid business.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

No.  It will still be stupid.  You can’t apply context, sarcasm, innuendo, or anything else to an SEC chant.  Any SEC chant is as dull-witted as every SEC chant.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

My favorite chant was "TEBOW   HEISMAN" *CLAP CLAP    CLAP CLAP CLAP* in the Swamp dominating FSU

We could do the same

T SWEAT HEISMAN 

CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

27 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

No.  It will still be stupid.  You can’t apply context, sarcasm, innuendo, or anything else to an SEC chant.  Any SEC chant is as dull-witted as every SEC chant.  

Well, chanting SEC after beating Georgia was pretty funny and had obvious sarcasm to it. But yes, chanting it after the big 12 champ game would just seem like aggy to me. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Incorrect.

It was funny as shit after beating Georgia.  All the things you claim can’t be allied were easily applied.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

Well, chanting SEC after beating Georgia was pretty funny and had obvious sarcasm to it. But yes, chanting it after the big 12 champ game would just seem like aggy to me. 

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Incorrect.

It was funny as shit after beating Georgia.  All the things you claim can’t be allied were easily applied.

Fair enough, I stand corrected.  I was at that game too.  But doing it after the Big 12 game this year would be full aggie douche.  

On 11/22/2023 at 10:57 AM, statsman said:

My guess is that he won’t be introduced to the crowd, and the TV crew will interview him and he will say all the right things (the lying son of a bitch)

Bobby said he’s 100% not invited guest by us but because he’s big 12 commissioner he can pretty much go to any game of his choosing. 

18 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Fair enough, I stand corrected.  I was at that game too.  But doing it after the Big 12 game this year would be full aggie douche.  

After how this conference has called games and the commissioner and deputy commissioners comment I really don’t give a fuck. I hope it’s nothing but SEC chants whenever officials make calls against us or if they show the WWE basketball commissioner. 

This kill em with kindness shit on the way out is for the birds. Especially after those comments. Beat their ass, win their shit conference, and let em know about it. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Bobby said he’s 100% not invited guest by us but because he’s big 12 commissioner he can pretty much go to any game of his choosing. 

Yeah, but if Detroit stadium security can go after Green Bay's Coach Bro look-alike, we oughta be able to get a couple of ours to tackle Yormark, cuff him, and drag him kicking and screaming across the field... before apologizing and leaving him on the Tech sideline, while the latest incarnation of Godzillatron shows a split screen of the "take care of business" remarks and the field dragging.

Make it happen, CDC.

Edited by Tex Long
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/23/2023 at 9:52 AM, Zeus said:

My favorite chant was "TEBOW   HEISMAN" *CLAP CLAP    CLAP CLAP CLAP* in the Swamp dominating FSU

We could do the same

T SWEAT HEISMAN 

FUCK BRETT YORMARK

CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

fify

Edited by 83Horn

So much for “the Big XII won’t try to screw us. They want that sweet CFP money and we’re the only ones that can get it for them. Let’s see that’s $6 million, less the $4 million they would get if we went to NY6 bowl instead, so $2 million, divided 12 ways…$167k each! There is no way the IR8 would give that up just to stick it to Texas one last time!”

By now we already know the refs are going to job us. They did against KSU. Against TCU. Blatantly stole 14 first half points from us against ISU. 

And we won all those games. 

Go out, kick tech ass like we did ISU, and the same thing will happen where Mar's crew is giving us make up calls when we're up 20 late so they can make the final game stats look even. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It would be equally distressing to see  KMar accidentally  get knocked over, and end up at the bottom of a large number of players inadvertently punching him in the ovaries 40-50 times , causing him to go into early menopause.

I just cannot imagine how wrong that would be. Sick AND wrong.

Unacceptable to even think such a thing.

Edited by El Squared
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Pretty telling. No CDC or Hartzell walking him around. 

CDC is a real one, such a nice guy. Glad he's also not a pussy and he knows what's really going on. Guarantee you he gave Sark the go ahead to start calling out the refs a couple weeks ago. Gently at first. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

CDC is a real one, such a nice guy. Glad he's also not a pussy and he knows what's really going on. Guarantee you he gave Sark the go ahead to start calling out the refs a couple weeks ago. Gently at first. 

For sure. CDC is a delight. He reminds me of one those small town guys that can’t go to grocery store because he’ll spend half the day chatting with everyone. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

For sure. CDC is a delight. He reminds me of one those small town guys that can’t go to grocery store because he’ll spend half the day chatting with everyone. 

Definitely

I randomly met him and dabbed him up, told him he was doing a great job. 

My wife was like oh you know him from work?

I work on buildings at UT Austin from time to time. 

Lol naw that's CDC he runs the whole athletic department he's just a decent dude gave some rando like me the time of day

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3