2023 Tailgate Thread of Dominance

immamac

That all looks so incredible. I want so badly to be there. My aunt passed away on Thursday morning early (we were there with her when she passed) and I am just exhausted from the trip and everything. Got my Burnt Endz shirt on though in solidarity with y’all and will get someone to snap a picture of me wearing it. 

Wish I could be there with y’all! So proud to be a surly! This is way cool! And y’all deserve all the acclaim and badassery and word of mouth! Awesomeness. You done well! 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 5

Thanks to Imma for letting me bring some of my LHAB buddies through to tell them to sign up to Burnt Ends! Great spot, killer food and cocktails, and those Texas One cooling towels came in CLUTCH today. Cheers for shotgunning a beer with me, always a fuckin blast at a surly tailgate

• Hook 'Em 2

Is there any way to either set up a "new members" counter (don't want to disclose $$ because that seems aggy)  for Texas One and/or Burnt Ends after each tailgate?

I would love to see this take off as a major part of the Texas gameday package, and the only way I see that happening is by being blatant about the growth it shows. Think about if this becomes part of the expectation for the major fansites to be a player in UT sports and what it would mean to both exposure and force the other 9.95er communities to get off their ass and do something... 

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

Is there any way to either set up a "new members" counter (don't want to disclose $$ because that seems aggy)  for Texas One and/or Burnt Ends after each tailgate?

I would love to see this take off as a major part of the Texas gameday package, and the only way I see that happening is by being blatant about the growth it shows. Think about if this becomes part of the expectation for the major fansites to be a player in UT sports and what it would mean to both exposure and force the other 9.95er communities to get off their ass and do something... 

this is the plan I haven’t gotten the numbers yet. 

• Hook 'Em 5

• immamac unpinned this topic
  • immamac pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned and pinned this topic