Colorado at tcu - 11am on Fox

Pancho

I mean Sanders is legit but I can make that throw lol. 
That's just fucking awful defense. 
But the 3rd down pass was the truth. Such a pretty pass. The perfect touch and arch for his guy to come down with it. And that was 3rd and 16 deep in his own territory where if you don't get it, the game could get away from them. Sanders has been legit since opening drive
  • Like 2

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Man, I assumed Shedeur was a nepo baby, but he looks like he can play in the NFL.  Colorado is still trash in the trenches, and TCU is almost assuredly a typical bad Sonny Dykes defense.  But the CU skill position players are actually legit.  

Eh, no. That is not an NFL arm. But who gives a shit? He's looking like a really good college QB.

Just now, kevwun said:

This is one of those early season games that both teams get hyped over but their defenses are so bad they are gonna struggle in conference play.

Colorado has a lot more to be happy about here. They have a lot of room for improvement. TCU should be shitting bricks. They played in the national title game and look like total dogshit. They are gonna get plowed in conference play. 

• Like 1