Kenny Paxton/Dave P's Impeachment Game Day Thread

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, no conflict of interest here folks.  Only reason she didn't let Dan Patrick in on the spit roast with Nate and Kenny "David P." is because the D.P. initials were already spoken for.  As was her good hand.  

Sure, but being dp'ed by D.P.s would be a special moments 

30 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

At this point, how humiliating is it to be one of the Republicans she WOULDN'T screw?  I mean, she's demonstrated breathtakingly low standards and you, good sir...well, you don't even meet those.

I always assumed that Dani Goeb is a lesbian.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Stephen Miller:

A MESSAGE TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF TEXAS: No Attorney General in the United States has done more to fight for us against the corrupt Biden Administration than Ken Paxton.

Not only does Paxton have a historic record of suing the Biden regime for its radical, extreme, lawless edicts but he has a historic track record of winning — enjoining one unconstitutional and unlawful policy after another. In short, Ken Paxton is the rule of law’s best friend — and the lawless left’s worst legal nightmare.

Given how much contempt the Radical Left and Ruling Class have for rules, norms, laws, truth or justice it should come as no surprise that they have engineered an impeachment against Paxton to remove Biden’s opponent from the chess board.

The Administration in power wants Ken out of the Attorney General’s office. It’s just that simple. And the Liberal Democrats and Liberal Republicans in the Texas State Legislature are all to eager too join forces in doing Joe Biden’s dirty work for him: voiding the overwhelming vote Paxton received in the last election. They want to use an unjust, scurrilous and outrageous impeachment to silence the voice and values of the people of Texas. They hate Democracy.

The bogus allegations now being re-litigated (and debunked) in this impeachment were all brought to the voters before Paxton’s massive reelection victory and were all rejected by the wise voters of Texas. By what right to the most liberal members of the Texas legislature now conspire to remove from office the very man Texas voters just installed in that office?

Nothing would make the Texas-hating radicals in the current Administration happier than taking your bold, determined and courageous Texas Attorney General away from you. The man who has been battling for you against open borders, human trafficking, assaults against your sacred first and second amendment rights, Big Tech tyranny, dictatorial regulation, and every other threat to your freedom.

So the choice, Texas, is simple. And it is binary. Do you stand with Ken Paxton or Joe Biden? Do you side with the Constitution or the Radical Left? Do you fight to regain your borders or help ensure their absolute erasure? Tell your members in the Texas Senate to stop a grievous wrong and to stand with Ken Paxton, to stand with Texas, and to protect your families and your children from the lawless and authoritarian administration now reigning in Washington DC.

• Haha 1

I've heard some crazy divorce stories in my day, but "Your honor, let me submit my two pages of handwritten notes about my husband's affair that I wrote while hearing testimony in the State Senate regarding his financial fraud felonies."  

Hard to say who could rip Ken's droopy head off faster, Angela, Nate Paul, or the Cartel?  

7 minutes ago, Teebox said:

Are we taking odds yet on the final vote on this thing?

I have zero idea. On one hand, the votes at the beginning seemed to mean he was in deep. But watching a fair amount of the actual trial, it's just a complete mess. I guess I'd give the edge to the prosecution, but I'm having a hard time seeing it as a slam dunk of any sort. 

Actually think the defense just being so insane on attacking yet not offering any real proof he wasn't nefarious is a net negative.

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He'll be acquitted but some of those voting for acquittal will publicly state that they're have grave concerns about how Paxton ran his office, and they have full confidence that Paxton has learned his lesson.

Susan Collins was elected to the Texas Senate? 

• Rage+1 2

37 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

If Paxton is not found guilty of all articles (which is hard to believe) does Texas law allow the AG to be subject to a recall vote?

Lol like Texas would have a law allowing it’s elected noblemen be accountable to their constituents outside of election years 

• Hook 'Em 1