Dog Killer, Kristi Noem

Gil Bang

44 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Also wtf has she done to her face? 

Someone recently replied on Twitter she’s trying to look like a Trump family member, she looks like a Guilfoyle/Lara mashup. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I get the impression that Noem would like to kill Biden's dog as well? 

I shot my dog = Don, I'll do anything you ask.  Anything.

I'll shoot Biden's dog = Don, do you like me now?  I want to be VP.  You know I would have said I'd shoot Biden, but you know, FBI and all that.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

4 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I get the impression that Noem would like to kill Biden's dog as well? 

The dog hate makes sense......

Catherine-Reitman-as-Maureen-Ponderosa-o

17f4cbb0f65e5822-600x338.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Margaret Brennan went after Noem pretty hard on the Kim Jung Un story.   Noem looked like an ass trying to side step it.   Noem will complain later that the press doesn't want to talk about the issues, blah, blah, blah but she did not benefit at all from doing the interview.

On cue:

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

6 hours ago, Underdog said:

It was a lie, I got caught with that lie and now I want to move on to more of my lies. 

6 hours ago, Red Five said:

"I'm not going to talk about that." 

Oh, thought it was in your own book that you wrote about yourself. Weird.

6 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Brennan asked Noem how was she able to do the audio book version as well.   Noem's whole "as soon as it was brought to my attention" is so farcical it's sad.  

It’s just fucking pathetic how many Republican politicians are willing to lie so openly.  It’s pathetic that they lie like they do, and it’s pathetic that they think Republican voters are dumb enough to believe the lies.

Noem is really wrecking herself for the future as well.

It’s just fucking pathetic how many Republican politicians are willing to lie so openly.  It’s pathetic that they lie like they do, and it’s pathetic that they think Republican voters are dumb enough to believe the lies.
Noem is really wrecking herself for the future as well.

It doesn’t matter whether Republican voters believe the lies. She wins either way. They either 1) believe the lies, or 2) love the lies for what they are, because they’re owning tha libz. Republican politicians lie because lying to their base is a win-win.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

South Dakota has low unemployment and high wages?  In this horrid economy?  Doesn’t have low crime too?

All of her talk about economy and high wages is absolute bull shit. Our teachers are some of the lowest paid in the country, 49th to be exact. She keeps saying that our economy is the best in the country despite every source saying SD is barely even in the top half. 

I hate her. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Mango4 said:

All of her talk about economy and high wages is absolute bull shit. Our teachers are some of the lowest paid in the country, 49th to be exact. She keeps saying that our economy is the best in the country despite every source saying SD is barely even in the top half. 

I hate her. 

Wasn't it South Dakota that made teachers humiliate themselves in some sort of dash for cash competition to get money for their class school supplies?  Whether it was SD or not, don't care.  That's the story I'm going with.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

Wasn't it South Dakota that made teachers humiliate themselves in some sort of dash for cash competition to get money for their class school supplies?

Sure was! I hate this state.

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I shot my dog = Don, I'll do anything you ask.  Anything.

I'll shoot Biden's dog = Don, do you like me now?  I want to be VP.  You know I would have said I'd shoot Biden, but you know, FBI and all that.

I left my baby and I feel so bad
I guess my race is run
Oh, he's the best boy I ever had
I shot the dog and the dog won
I shot the dog and the dog won

• Hook 'Em 1

So she narrated the audiobook. Even if she wants it to blame a ghostwriter and the editor for the print version, she read the book aloud so there is no way she didn’t know it was in there. Absolutely pathetic 

She knew.
She’s lying.
It’s their most sacred sacrament - shameless lying.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

South Dakota has low unemployment and high wages?  In this horrid economy?  Doesn’t have low crime too?

Only if you're working 7-12s at the meat processing plant. 

I mean, we've all met famous people when were fucked up or just forget in old age.  Forgetting some Asst. Deputy Secretary for Trains & Grains from Slovenia meetup is one thing. 

But whether or not you met perhaps the most famous despot on our planet is quite another.  I mean, the haircut and dainty robe alone should be brand itself to the inside of your brain forever.  

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Another day, another embarrassment. Too bad R voters don't care. 

“I’m saying I’m not talking about that meeting.”

She’s not talking about that meeting that never happened.

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)

Always fun to see politicians that need some media time go on all these different shows and regurgitate the exact same answers and phrases like robots. 

as soon as I became aware of the fact that I had never met that guy, I asked that the story about the time I met that guy to be removed from my book that I wrote and also read into audiobook. 

I’ve traveled the world!

i drive a dodge stratus!

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

if anybody needs a laugh this morning, call 605-773-323 and say, "I'm with the office of Supreme Leader, Kim Jung-Un and would like to schedule a follow-up meeting."  The tirade that the woman throws is the pep in your step you're looking for.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

if anybody needs a laugh this morning, call 605-773-323 and say, "I'm with the office of Supreme Leader, Kim Jung-Un and would like to schedule a follow-up meeting."  The tirade that the woman throws is the pep in your step you're looking for.  

. . . and record the call to post on Surly.

• Haha 1

I frequently want to do that.  But two issues---I don't know how to post audio recording to Surly 'cause I'm dumb.  And then secondly, I don't to get imma or anybody in trouble for posting without consent, the voice/likeness of a state official.  But seriously, call that number and tell her you're from North Korea in your most blatant Texas accent.  Her senior admin official throws a fucking fit like you wouldn't believe.  It reminded me of those Will Ferrell sketches around the dinner table where's like, "YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!  I DRIVE  A GODDAMN DODGE STRATUS!"  You gotta do it before lunch, it's better than heroin.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Also in one week’s time, she writes that she murdered a dog in cold blood, and then just days later, her claims to have met the dictator of the country populated by the largest consumer base of dead dog meat.  And we’re all supposed to realize that we’re not living in a computer simulation?  I could give all of you in this website 100 years and you would not come up with something this coincidentally bat shit crazy 

53 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Another day, another embarrassment. Too bad R voters don't care. 

I saw that this morning. Notice she says “future editions.” The book comes out tomorrow. That fake story is going to be in there. If future editions are printed (which they probably shouldn’t be), then that “anecdote” will be removed. Presumably. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I frequently want to do that.  But two issues---I don't know how to post audio recording to Surly 'cause I'm dumb.  And then secondly, I don't to get imma or anybody in trouble for posting without consent, the voice/likeness of a state official.  But seriously, call that number and tell her you're from North Korea in your most blatant Texas accent.  Her senior admin official throws a fucking fit like you wouldn't believe.  It reminded me of those Will Ferrell sketches around the dinner table where's like, "YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!  I DRIVE  A GODDAMN DODGE STRATUS!"  You gotta do it before lunch, it's better than heroin.  

Doesn't the fact you're in Texas make it a one-party consent scenario? Asking surly lawyers for a friend.

Edit: So is S. Dakota.... so I think if someone was to record, you'd be a-ok... (This is not legal advise and I did not stay in a  Holdiay Inn express last night. I only know how to operate the google machine)

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texasdago said:

That's not even the worst before picture... 

(sorry to ruin your morning)

image.png.30cb2015462fd6063ef15f52659b2b16.png

image.png.73c7fa958771af426c531f393cc49f7b.png

image.thumb.png.c4457b44384a15b21e5b21af791c6e4c.png

image.thumb.png.f1c2f1da488e5b1bccf6565aa6ce6160.png

image.thumb.png.dabc3f88b0ea0e37dd750048dcd3b3de.png

I mean....she had MULTIPLE VERSIONS of "the Karen."  Is anyone actually surprised?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Well we had fajitas with the girls’ aunt and uncle last night.  And I made ‘em extra spicy.  So I’ve had some extra time this morning.  So now the two senators and lieutenant governor are also involved in the phone tree now.   You can hear these peoples voices how ashamed they are to be working for her they work for.  But I think they may be a larger game afoot