FSU at Clemson - tied in the 4th

Pancho

Just now, UTEX_ME said:

Well we are going to get jumped even with a win oh well

Don't see why. 

That was wildly unimpressive from FSU.  Clemson is a dumpster fire and FSU needed a missed FG by a dude who wasn't even of the team last week, terrible Dabo clock management, and boneheaded play-calling to sneak out an OT win.

5 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Don't see why. 

That was wildly unimpressive from FSU.  Clemson is a dumpster fire and FSU needed a missed FG by a dude who wasn't even of the team last week, terrible Dabo clock management, and boneheaded play-calling to sneak out an OT win.

I don’t really give a shit but he’s probably right. We are only two points ahead of FSU in the poll, essentially tied. They will get more credit for the road win against Clemson, unless we are completely dominant at Baylor.

tOSU-ND winner likely jumps us both anyway.

Edited by LonghornSean

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Was it? Clemson outplayed them the entire game. FSU got a defensive TD as Clemson was driving for a 31-17 lead. That would’ve been ballgame.

Yes, it was, because they made a huge play when they had to. They then made a play in OT, when they had to have one.

I think it’s a big win, on the road.

Just now, LonghornSean said:

I don’t really give a shit but he’s probably right. We are only two points ahead of FSU in the poll. They will get more credit for the road win against Clemson, unless we are completely dominant at Baylor.

tOSU-ND winner likely jumps us both anyway.

Eh, I wouldn't get too worked up over any of it, TBH.

Lots of season to go.  Plenty of time for these teams to choke down the stretch.  

Besides, if we win out we're in.  

• Like 1

Who gives a fuck, pound it with Mafah 

He has a knack for the Uber-sized fuckup at the wrong time. Didn’t he fumble on the goal line against Duke on one of their D touchdowns and then missed the blitz pickup when FSU got the scoop-and-score today? I agree though. Fucking run it there. Period.