The Deion (Colorado) @ Oregon - ABC

mdmost

16 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Dan Lanning doesn't give a shit.

I'm sitting here with two Aggies who are saying the Aggies are going to go after Lanning.  I'm thinking that if Lanning does extremely well this year there's no way Phil Knight lets him go and I'd love to see the Aggies get into a bidding war with Phil Knight, whose net worth is ... 28.5 billion dollars. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'm sitting here with two Aggies who are saying the Aggies are going to go after Lanning.  I'm thinking that if Lanning does extremely well this year there's no way Phil Knight lets him go and I'd love to see the Aggies get into a bidding war with Phil Knight, whose net worth is ... 28.5 billion dollars. 

They might have had a chance before Oregon got the Big 10 invite. There is no way Lanning leaves now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Oh because he coached in the SEC and is dying to get back and what better place than the Mississippi State of Texas? 

58 minutes ago, txhorns said:

Why is he a prick?

Colorado is chasing clicks, we are chasing wins. That sounds like some silly shit Tom Herman would say lol. Deion can’t help that the media is blowing his team, he’s been the same guy for like 30 years now. He was a loud personality at FSU, Atlanta(baseball and football), San Fran, and Dallas lol. Shame on the polls for ranking a clearly shaky Colorado roster as high as they did. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Haven’t been able to watch the game but wow what an ass kicking. Did Colorado just no show or what?

They were simply exposed. This result is no surprise. It's the first team with a pulse they've played and their roster is simply too thin, especially where it counts in the trenches. Sanders deserves credit for a team that plays cohesively and fights though. Considering the turnover in staff and roster, they've outplayed expectations up to this point.

• Like 1

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

Colorado is chasing clicks, we are chasing wins. That sounds like some silly shit Tom Herman would say lol. Deion can’t help that the media is blowing his team, he’s been the same guy for like 30 years now. He was a loud personality at FSU, Atlanta(baseball and football), San Fran, and Dallas lol. Shame on the polls for ranking a clearly shaky Colorado roster as high as they did. 

He has a strong Herman vibe 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

now this might be the best thing on this thread.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, 59 Burst said:

I don’t think it has as much to do with race as it does about talking shit. There is a reason coaches at all levels refrain from calling out an opponent. We all hate coach speak, but it’s safe. Deion doesn’t follow that script.

Now, as a fan I fucking love it, because deep inside we would all love to do it. But we know the consequences are getting your ass kicked and having to eat that shit. 

What was said? I’ve been searching and can’t find anything 

I've been waiting for the CU hype to die down.  Yes, they're off to a great start and all and Dieon has turned it around.  But the hype vastly exceeded the accomplishments.

The fact that they are mentioned in the same breath as us annoys me. 

image.png.8a2836a929b615b32c0240a562370dce.png

CFP?  A winning season and bowl game for them would be a good place to start.  No need to go overboard.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

User ID checks.

• Hook 'Em 1