2024 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s terrible for Brooks. Team is a mess with zero oline. A jockey sized qb. And an owner who is an absolute piece of shit. They have facilities on the level of an HBCU. Worst place to play in the league.

https://sports.yahoo.com/carolina-panthers-owner-david-tepper-stopped-by-charlotte-bar-that-criticized-his-draft-strategy-171632892.html

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hook1997 said:

The damn Panthers….  Woof that sucks.  Dallas would have been much better and I don’t like the Cowboys. 

Jerry can't keep his fucking mouth shut.  Just begged someone to jump them and grab Brooks and guess what?  Someone did.

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Is JB even gonna be available at #56 for Cowboys -- seems unlikely right???

I hope not.  Wouldn't wish being a Cowboy on anyone right now.

Oof, Panthers are even worse.  At least Jerry isn't harassing restaurant owners.

Edited by DixonHur

3 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Jerry can't keep his fucking mouth shut.  Just begged someone to jump them and grab Brooks and guess what?  Someone did.

Really?  If I heard Jerry talking up a player, I'd avoid him.

2 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

That’s terrible for Brooks. Team is a mess with zero oline. A jockey sized qb. And an owner who is an absolute piece of shit. They have facilities on the level of an HBCU. Worst place to play in the league.

He needs to stay on the sidelines until he's fully rehabbed. And by that I mean until his rookie contract's up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Not gonna say negative shit but whatever you can imagine with Ad's condition that would cause teams to skip may be why he is dropping. No word on attitude. Sucks but he has to do better.

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux

1 minute ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Not gonna say negative shit but whatever you can imagine with Ad's condition that would cause teams to skip may be why he is dropping. No word on attitude. Sucks but he has to do better.

There was reports when he transferred here that he didn't see eye to eye with UGA medical staff regarding the injury he had in 2022. He felt they wanted him to play hurt, they questioned his toughness

3 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Not gonna say negative shit but whatever you can imagine with Ad's condition that would cause teams to skip may be why he is dropping. No word on attitude. HIPPA shit.

Just get on a good team AD and ball out  🤘

• Like 1

Fired up for Brooks! I was physically sick when I found out he tore his knee. He would have been an easy top 20 pick. 

And no telling if he would have carried us over Washington in the semis .

I know, Water under the bridge.

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

All I know is Sark has Bellmont on fucking lock, because I never heard shit about Adonai having attitude or discipline issues.

an article upthread mentioned GA and UT discussed attitude issues