2023 ALCS: Rangers vs Astros

Helobious

5 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You are the definition of a bandwagon fan, numbnuts.  Come back when you have legit ties to New York or the Yankees.

When I was a young kid NY style pizza was my favorite type of pizza before I even knew what baseball or the Yankees were. If that wasn’t a sign of destiny I don’t know what is.

I’ve always had family in Houston and have been to countless astro games sadly. I remember going to games in the early 2010s where there’d be about 1,000 people total in the stands. Gloat all you want now, those days are coming back for a long time starting in a couple years. And you know it’s true. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

When I was a young kid NY style pizza was my favorite type of pizza before I even knew what baseball or the Yankees were. If that wasn’t a sign of destiny I don’t know what is.

I’ve always had family in Houston and have been to countless astro games sadly. I remember going to games in the early 2010s where there’d be about 1,000 people total in the stands. Gloat all you want now, those days are coming back for a long time starting in a couple years. And you know it’s true. 

A fan of a team of shit predicts the same for another fanbase who has a completely different composition.

How fucking cute...

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

It’s not the “success” (wow one legit title in 7 years, so successful). It’s the bandwagon know-nothing insufferable fanbase. It’s the cheating. It’s the pussy bitch players that whine and complain about everything. 
2 titles in 7 years. Making alcs in 7 straight years. Gtfo with the cheating crap. So many facts, player statements showing alot of teams did it. If you want to take away 17 title then you have to remove yankees titles from 90s due to ped usage. Also 2009 title. Then remove all titles before segregation. Are there astros bandwagon fans yes. But every team has them.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Eric Yielding, Joe Niekro and Señor Smoke say 🖕 to your weak sauce example.  2017 helped us get rid of most of the bandwagon fans.  Those of us who've been around forever didn't turn our back on the team.

Bandwagon.  LOL

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 5

On 10/19/2023 at 11:45 AM, High Plains Drifter said:

starts thread because he doesn't like the hate in the other thread, then proceeds to hate on the Astros.

You just need to appreciate the greatness of the Help jinx except that he likes the Longhorns....... FUCK!!!!!?

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

It’s not the “success” (wow one legit title in 7 years, so successful). It’s the bandwagon know-nothing insufferable fanbase. It’s the cheating. It’s the pussy bitch players that whine and complain about everything. 

Bruh, how can a Texan Yankees fan talk to anyone about being a "bandwagon" fan? I'm surprised you're not swinging from Bama's to Georgia's nuts right now since they've been the dominant cfb teams the last 10 years. 

Edit

Multiple spelling/autocorrect errors... I'm a little tipsy

Edited by Lou_Sassle
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Ship me one as at least until next year’s Texas/Michigan game I doubt I’m headed that way. 

Damn man Texas @ Michigan is must attend football. Hope you do get to head that way. I will be posting lots of 313 ideas for the heathens. 

Bruh, how can a Texan Yankees fan talk to anyone about being a "bandwagon" fan? I'm surprised you're not swinging from Bama's to Georgia's nuts right now since they've been the dominant cfb teams the last 10 years. 

Edit
Multiple spelling/autocorrect errors... I'm a little tipsy

You should see his Duke basketball jersey.
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

IMG_6814.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Bandwagoner

4 hours ago, Pimphand said:

You just need to appreciate the greatness of the Help jinx except that he likes the Longhorns....... FUCK!!!!!?

Yeah I said it before the series started, and I'll say it again ... I almost feel sorry for Rangers fans having to have him on their side. Almost.

Anyone thinking we hit a batter on purpose in that situation is a schmuck. Competitors want to win, all this other bullshit comes second to winning. Can’t put men on with no outs trailing by two in a tied playoff series with the World Series on the line, doesn’t get simpler than this.

Edited by The Earl of Texas

Not surprised no one in here was smart enough to get it. I don’t literally mean I liked ny style pizza so I rooted for the Yankees. It’s just an example of how I’ve always had an affinity and connnection for nyc and it’s culture my whole life. I’ve visited several times and loved it. 

Also last I checked this is a free country and I can support any team I want to without a need to justify it to anyone. So go pound sand. Enjoy winning what will be the least watched WS of all time, I’ve got better things to do. 

Lmao. Like the Astros and rangers having the most viewed alcs in like 7 years? Yeah no one cares. This obsession with a unsuccessful team no one cares about continues as you post constantly to let us know you don’t care about cheaters and you don’t care with the rest of the country about this series or the WS. As you post multiple times daily. I literally don’t care about multiple teams in MLB and I don’t care so much about them I don’t post about them or even think about what they do or don’t do. Astros live rent free in your head or you wouldn’t post at all about what they do. 

Im sure you have a ton to do and a ton going on. It shows. 

12 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Not surprised no one in here was smart enough to get it. 

Bro you’re totally right. No one here is on your level. Stop wasting your immense intelligence on the likes of us and go find likewise geniuses!! Log off and don’t come back and share your gift with the world, for the sake of humanity!! #hero

Edited by The Earl of Texas