Texas vs. byu - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Happy to get this win but seriously, Fuck Sark.
I’ve been a supporter of his until now, but this fucking game is ridiculous. 

I really don’t get posts like these.

I mean I don’t agree with the red zone calls at all but Texas is about to win the game by 22 points. Sark has made way bigger fuck ups and straight up cost Texas games. If none of that convinced you he isn’t going to win anything here I don’t know why today would.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

Wow no Arch. Why? Can someone give me a good reason?

2 minutes ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

There has to be some undercover aggys lurking because I don't ever remember hearing this many people talking crazy during a game in which we are winning by 3 TD's

Uh

Look, we have PTSD from all the bad years of bad Longhorn football. We are just battered fucks and cringe and winge over every dubious play call and shit execution. But this team is talented and can win ugly. I expect ugly wins and it sucks and will make me drink my ass off but if you fucks can't except this reality, then don't watch the rest of the season. We are gonna win ugly and we might even drop one if we don't figure some shit out and get healthier. Dear Jeebus, let us get healthier soon. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Surly 4th Down Football Guide for The Idiots

1. It's fine to go for it during the game, prior to the fourth quarter. There is still plenty of game time left, and the team may think they can hold the opposing team on defense if they do turn it over. Or, they may need to practice that situation. Or, they may believe they really can make it.

2. In the fourth quarter, a 3 score differential is needed to ensure that TWO fluke plays (and 2 point conversions) won't potentially lose the game, ESPECIALLY when you have a QB starting his first game and has shown some shaky moments. Therefore, kick the field goal.

All of you idiots print this out, fold it up and put it in your pocket so that you don't look so stupid in the future.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Have supported him 100%. Its clear now I was wrong and he is a complete fraud. Mea culpa. 

way more important to get MM snaps in the red zone than kicking field goals in a game the opponent could score 20 points if their life depended on it.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Go lick Sarks taint and then wonder how we end with 3 losses this season. 

Wut. I’ll be ecstatic if we end 9-3 haha. You got me fucked up fuck boi!! Our starting qb got hurt, our OL is banged up and we have zero players who can get a pass rush consistently. We lost to Kansas a couple years ago and ended up 5-7. 9-3 and I’ll blow a load on your keyboard so you can’t type all your stupid shit anymore. 

• Pancho unpinned this topic