Texas vs k-state - 11am on Fox

Pancho

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

We have literally 10x the number of yards ksu has, and its about to be a 10 pt game and ksu gettinf the ball back

How do you have no single joy in your life? Does anything even like you? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

This half could not be ending more poorly.

And, unfortunately, a similar script we’ve been seeing recently from The Horns.  Should be dominating, but game closer than it should be.  Still don’t think K-State has the weapons to come from behind, but Texas DOES have the power to gift it to them

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Hey look it's the "take the points" vaginas that were crying about it last week when we were in cruise control against a team that wound up scoring 6 points and are again crying about it in the midst of a first-half shutout of a team that has picked up 32 total yards so far. 

Gee I wish I could fire Sark and hire one of you. Oh wait, no I don't. 

You were saying sir….. this is how blow a game by making idiotic head coaching decisions 

• Hook 'Em 1

And this is why you don't call the game with 11 minutes left in the second quarter.  10 point game, and KSU gets the ball to start the second half.  Sark went brain dead and forgot we have one of the best running back rooms in the country.  Averaging 8.5ypc and Sark completely abandons it.

Edited by OU Sucks

• Pancho unpinned this topic