Game Week 10: Texas at TCU

Wulaw Horn

I'm just telling you, returning to play again this year or not, it has been said by multiple people that know way more about the situation than you or me that he is NFL bound.......period.
And I've said that's probably the safe bet, but at the same time the factors I mentioned can't be ignored.

38 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Pretty sure he hits a DB in the chest about every eight or nine throws. Whether they catch them is a different story.

Interesting strategy. The coaching staff should tell Maalik to exclusively throw lasers. Sure, our WR suck at catching, but in theory, the TCU DBs should be even worse.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ousux said:
13 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:
I'm just telling you, returning to play again this year or not, it has been said by multiple people that know way more about the situation than you or me that he is NFL bound.......period.

And I've said that's probably the safe bet, but at the same time the factors I mentioned can't be ignored.

I can and will ignore them because people who know have said otherwise. Go ahead and vomit your opinion all over the place if you like, it is based on what? Nothing? Gut? Women's intuition? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dad would say "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas" or "If the dog hadn't stop to shit, he wouldn't been hungry last night".
The little word with big implications.  IF. 
The photojournalist has this say..
DennisHIF.thumb.jpg.e6b649a8a2d36f8ae1a58c73f57fb9fe.jpg
If IF was a fifth, we would all be drunk.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I can and will ignore them because people who know have said otherwise. Go ahead and vomit your opinion all over the place if you like, it is based on what? Nothing? Gut? Women's intuition? 
The only person who knows for sure is Quinn himself, maybe his family. Along with everyone else (including so called "experts") we have to see how it plays out. One of your expert sources states that even though he's draftable (doesn't take an expert to state that) he's still a work in progress and if he continues to sit out his draft stock will drop.

32 minutes ago, ousux said:
39 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

The only person who knows for sure is Quinn himself, maybe his family. Along with everyone else (including so called "experts") we have to see how it plays out. One of your expert sources states that even though he's draftable (doesn't take an expert to state that) he's still a work in progress and if he continues to sit out his draft stock will drop.

Angry Looney Tunes GIF by Bombay Softwares

JFC, the Ewers circle are the ones leaking the fact that he is headed to the NFL. How can you not comprehend that?

• Hook 'Em 1

200.gif
JFC, the Ewers circle are the ones leaking the fact that he is headed to the NFL. How can you not comprehend that?
Can you not comprehend things could change? I wouldn't put my money on him playing another season of CFB, but the way events are playing out (plus NIL) make the chance he does give it another go well above 0%. Unless Sark knows for sure Arch is going to be a generational talent that surpasses both his uncles at the college level you can bet he will be doing his own recruiting for Quinn to come back. He's already doing quite well with NIL and that would only increase if he's one of the top returning QB's and in the Heisman convo from day one. Once again, I wouldn't even put a small amount of money on him not declaring after the season, but much more surprising things have happened in the past. Who would advise Ricky Williams to stay (remember, in the 90's RB's were still valued by the NFL) with the coach who recruited him getting shitcanned and a new one coming in for his last season? Kinda worked out ok for him I think, and there are others (like Sweat this season) who have benefitted as well, but its always a gamble. And you (and the "experts) are probably right in that Quinn doesn't have the patience to take that gamble.

4 minutes ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, cmontexas said:
There's 10-12 NFL teams that someone like Spencer Rattler would start for right now. CW and Maye are the only ones in this draft you can definitively rank ahead of Ewers as a prospect 

Penix and Bo Nix as well

Penix has colossal injury red flags. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Penix has colossal injury red flags. 

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

And he’s been in college for six fucking years.

He also looks like utter garbage vs any remotely decent defense. Lit up cupcakes early in the year and he’s struggled ever since. He’ll be fucking terrible in the pros

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Ewers would really have to ramp up his practice activity today for me to believe he’s playing based on what I just heard. Sounds like Murphy and Arch have still been taking the majority of the team reps Monday-Wednesday.

Excuse Me What GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2