Texas vs tcu - 6:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Think it's just a nagging injury. Brooks has been walking off the field on almost every play for 3 weeks. 
He hasn't been fully healthy in weeks. 

I didn’t think he was hurt at first because he looks like he’s injured at the end of basically every run.

Hopefully this is one of those things that ends up not as bad as looks in the moment. Beyond what it would mean for Texas, you just hate to see such an excellent season ended by injury

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

one of the reasons we gave ou so much time on their last drive was Sark kept snapping the ball with 20-30 seconds left on the fucking play clock.    he did it on like 5 or 6 plays.   even if we waited until the 10 second mark it would have taken away at least 40 seconds....

he just ran 2 back to back plays after brooks went down with 15 & 23 seconds on the play clock with a running clock both times.   

thats the kind of shit that drives me crazy... its an easy fucking fix that a HC should have changed to a while ago. 

Everyone runs tempo for a reason  We stop we likely don't take near the time off the clock as we're punting away sooner.

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I'm all for sticking to the run, but on that 3rd and 3 TCU had 9 in the box.... surely there is a check out of that

I said it earlier, for all the supposed genius of Sark the predictability of us running on 3rd and short (1-3 yards) has defenses selling out to attack the run.  How our supposed savant offensive mind hasn't thought "hey I should PA here and get a pitch and catch for an easy first" makes zero fucking sense.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic